The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2020, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future
Re: Cum on face or Cum inside pussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
Last time with my prc gf, she will ask me "mouth or pussy?" before cumming.
I will reply :"Both".
Then i will CIP & put my dick into her mouth to finish up.
She also quite game & suck/swallow my sperms.
Machiam like jap AV.

Difficult to find such a gem.
Even u pay FL, they also will not do that.
Never married her as wife,this type great
Old 21-10-2020, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
Last time with my prc gf, she will ask me "mouth or pussy?" before cumming.
I will reply :"Both".
Then i will CIP & put my dick into her mouth to finish up.
She also quite game & suck/swallow my sperms.
Machiam like jap AV.

Difficult to find such a gem.
Even u pay FL, they also will not do that.

This 1 FL no need pay extra also can make them do. Just need find the right one. If not is just a cip
Old 21-10-2020, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
buidahan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
hahahaha cum everywhere is best :P
Don't have so much cum to shoot everywhere
Old 22-10-2020, 05:02 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Everydaywantsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I prefer CIP..
Old 23-10-2020, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
dex3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

CIP during safe period. If not then bonk with cd, then before cumming remove cd and CIM
Old 23-10-2020, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Last time i got one young prc who want me to marry her (still not 21yoas 成人)。
When i gg to cum, i tell her "Let me shoot in yr mouth & i will marry u".
She got 洁癖 like only bj with cd.
But she can let me fuck raw & CIP.
Old 30-10-2020, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Aaron93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My first experience raw and cum in pussy (cip) was 3 weeks ago with one of the lady from other thread in this forum. I never do raw and cip without condom in my bonking experience. It happens very quickly. I enter the room and straight away put my things. And then suddenly she said ‘you are very handsome, i like you’. Then she helped me undressed my shirt and pants. When she try to take out my boxer, i said i shy hahaha but she forced to take out like want to rape me. When she saw my didi, she looks very excited and keep teasing it. She ask me ‘you want shower or not ?’ and i said ‘ dont want can ah because i shower already’.

Fast hand fast leg, she push me on bed and climb up on me for the foreplay. I feel so horny cant take it anymore and straight away turned her around and my turn to paint her. After about 3 mins, i climb up and start to french her and lick her neck while try my luck to insert my didi into her pussy.

She seems so high ( i mean really high) at that time and just let me control the session. Just my lucky day i managed to enter her pussy due to extreme wetness. Btw, i did bring my own favourite condom (okomato 0.01) together and put beside us before action start. But both of us seems so high and forgot about the condom hahaha.

Her pussy so wet and warm at that time and i feel i cant hold anymore. After about 5 mins thrusthing, i said to her ears softly that i want to cum and to my surprise she reply in moaning sound ‘cum inside me baby’. Without any doubt, i fasten my thrust and shoot my cum deep inside her pussy. The feeling was so good and cant be describe in words. I just lie down on her body while my didi still inside her warm pussy and she keep asked me ‘very good?’. I just keep quiet to feel the after climax sensation.
Old 30-10-2020, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 22
NoFearSg is one of the Best!NoFearSg is one of the Best!NoFearSg is one of the Best!NoFearSg is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron93 View Post
My first experience raw and cum in pussy (cip) was 3 weeks ago with one of the lady from other thread in this forum.
Good luck, go for test 3 months later, all the best
Old 30-10-2020, 04:37 PM
Samster

Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFearSg View Post
Good luck, go for test 3 months later, all the best
No need worry so much. Good job
Old 30-10-2020, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 12
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My first experience raw and cum in pussy (cip) was 3 weeks ago with one of the lady from other thread in this forum. I never do raw and cip without condom in my bonking experience. It happens very quickly. I enter the room and straight away put my things. And then suddenly she said ‘you are very handsome, i like you’. Then she helped me undressed my shirt and pants. When she try to take out my boxer, i said i shy hahaha but she forced to take out like want to rape me. When she saw my didi, she looks very excited and keep teasing it. She ask me ‘you want shower or not ?’ and i said ‘ dont want can ah because i shower already’.

Fast hand fast leg, she push me on bed and climb up on me for the foreplay. I feel so horny cant take it anymore and straight away turned her around and my turn to paint her. After about 3 mins, i climb up and start to french her and lick her neck while try my luck to insert my didi into her pussy.

She seems so high ( i mean really high) at that time and just let me control the session. Just my lucky day i managed to enter her pussy due to extreme wetness. Btw, i did bring my own favourite condom (okomato 0.01) together and put beside us before action start. But both of us seems so high and forgot about the condom hahaha.

Her pussy so wet and warm at that time and i feel i cant hold anymore. After about 5 mins thrusthing, i said to her ears softly that i want to cum and to my surprise she reply in moaning sound ‘cum inside me baby’. Without any doubt, i fasten my thrust and shoot my cum deep inside her pussy. The feeling was so good and cant be describe in words. I just lie down on her body while my didi still inside her warm pussy and she keep asked me ‘very good?’. I just keep quiet to feel the after climax sensation.
Paid sex? How old are u?
Old 31-10-2020, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 9
iceman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Both of you met first time and cip? You 2 damn daring. What if one of you has STD?
Old 31-10-2020, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 16
chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!

I also prefer CIP.

Last month too high CIP in OC. Forgot count date.

Now siao Liao 2 line on test kit.
Old 31-10-2020, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 11
Oda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
My first experience raw and cum in pussy (cip) was 3 weeks ago with one of the lady from other thread in this forum. I never do raw and cip without condom in my bonking experience. It happens very quickly. I enter the room and straight away put my things. And then suddenly she said ‘you are very handsome, i like you’. Then she helped me undressed my shirt and pants. When she try to take out my boxer, i said i shy hahaha but she forced to take out like want to rape me. When she saw my didi, she looks very excited and keep teasing it. She ask me ‘you want shower or not ?’ and i said ‘ dont want can ah because i shower already’..
If not local, only left Vpremium still active on other thread
Old 03-11-2020, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwsm View Post
Love it when my partner unloads all over my face :B
How to meet ladies like you?
Old 03-11-2020, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quote:

Nice one. Nothing feels better than a cip, the intimate connection with the girl is undescribable.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1