The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2020, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of
Re: How I managed to bang my GF's family and friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by poccoli View Post
Makes the hard man humble
Oh yes. Humbly waiting for an update!
Old 03-11-2020, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
yahooing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Exciting stuff. Hope TS update soon
Old 09-11-2020, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 6
mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!

Hi everyone! finally had the time to pump out another update. I'm glad to say that life is finally getting back on track for me!

----------------------

As I traversed the streets of Bangkok by my lonesome, my feet naturally brought me to Soi Cowboy, the overpriced redlight district preying on foreigners who have no idea what they are doing. Don't get me wrong, I've had some of the best experiences of my life in this alley, and this is as good a place to get started as any other. However, as I am not really feeling it tonight, I've decided to visit one of the BJ "bars" for a quick release instead.

Close to 10 minutes later, I've arrived at one of the more popular "bars" for a quick release. To my dismay, it was ridiculously crowded and packed with hungry men. It was never this crowded last time, so I was a little disappointed as most of the ladies may not be available at the moment. After ensuring that there were no familiar faces in the area, I made my way to the bar for a little service.

To no one's surprise, I didn't really have much of a choice when it comes to the selection. However, as I was in the market for someone more... "experienced", two of the ladies caught my eye. One of the them is a bewitching, busty MILF wearing a black sphaghetti strap dress, while the other is a lean, younger woman wearing a black turtleneck dress.

In the end, I went with the pretty MILF as my lower body was yearning for someone resembling my GF's mom. Walking up the stairs of the establishment, I couldn't avert my gaze from the bottom of her dress. Her dress was deliberately short- showing off her white undergarments as we made our way up.

After making my intentions clear, I was brought into one of the rooms by the lady for the usual clean-up before the commencement of service. She's ok with me using my phone, as long as I do not point the camera in her direction. As such, I had to arch my back over as she serviced my little brother. The lady laughed and joked about my vitality as there was no need for her to stimulate it. My little member's hard as rock, standing at full mast before her eyes.

I went into my phone gallery and started going through the photos and videos of my future mother-in-law, imagining her to be the one servicing me with a blowjob right now. Her tender lips, wet tongue and soft moans... oh, what I would do just to have the opportunity to experience it again. Being a professional, the lady wasted no time getting into the action. Her head was soon bobbing up and down on my crotch, lubricating every inch of my little member as I sank deeper into my fantasy. It was at that point when I realised that I must do something to advance things with my future mother-in-law.

Admiring my future mother in law's figure in the photos, I could feel my load well up inside my penis. The lady's skillfulness sped up the process, milking me dry almost immediately...
Old 09-11-2020, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
EuroJohnnyCain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice update bro, more to cum...
Old 09-11-2020, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
jien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hope for more update bro tonight. Must be very sexciting in the next chapter!
Old 09-11-2020, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 6
tanpop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thx for sharing good story, support and camping.
Old 09-11-2020, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jien1 View Post
Hope for more update bro tonight. Must be very sexciting in the next chapter!
Looking forward also, cheers!
Old 11-11-2020, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
RamosTheAnimal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for a nice story, bro mrpudding.
Old 11-11-2020, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice update.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 12-11-2020, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Blazengard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice! Amazing story update and skillful writings as ways~ Looking forward for more updates~ keep up the good work brotha.
Old 12-11-2020, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
bitchybitchy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story bro, please continue soon!
Old 12-11-2020, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 883 / Power: 22
nightfall is a splendid one to beholdnightfall is a splendid one to beholdnightfall is a splendid one to beholdnightfall is a splendid one to beholdnightfall is a splendid one to beholdnightfall is a splendid one to beholdnightfall is a splendid one to behold

Great story, waiting for more update.
Old 13-11-2020, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
toothsayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story TS, thanx.
Old 16-11-2020, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 6
mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!

One messy week later, I have officially lost my job to the aftermath of COVID-19. I guess it is a great time for me to take a break from the hustle and bustle of life and take things slowly for some time which means I can finally update more often and spend more time thinking about my next step in life!

That being said, I will be starting a Ko-Fi account for bros and sis who don't mind supporting my writing journey a little. Don't worry, I will not keep anything I write behind any paywall. Since this started as an sharing journey, and I intend to keep it this way!

https://ko-fi.com/mrpudding

Cheers, everyone! Let's keep our chins up and overcome the COVID mess!

---------------------------
With each stroke, I could feel my little brother inching farther into her warm and moist throat. Gotta say, I was still incredibly impressed with the skills of
these professionals(still am). Taking so many staffs down their throat every single day has made them masters of the male anatomy. The whole time my little member was inside her mouth, it was as if she knew every nook and cranny of my lower body better than I ever did. The way she massaged my lower body with her tongue and ran her lips along my shaft made me realised that there's more than one way to please a dick.

As they are still working professionals after all, one could not expect much GFE from them. Further more, it's obvious that she's trying to get me to release my load as soon as possible. However, that's not to say that I didn't enjoy the session. Pulling my little member out from her mouth, she coughed and laugh a little before saying the following to me.

"So big! Your girlfriend lucky girl!"

Men are simple animals. Sometimes, a simple praise is all we need to give our lower body a power boost. Like a balloon blown to the max, I knew any more of her sucking would cause me to unload every thing pent up within my shaft. She nibbled on my shaft naughtily before once again wrapping her mouth around the tip of my manhood. A couple more thrusts later, I felt my lower body tightening up, releasing every drip of my baby juices. The sensation was so intense that I released them in two waves, much like a water gun being pumped to the very limit.

Alas, to prevent myself from catching some weird STDs from this session, I had the lady put a condom on me before the session. Which was a real shame, as I would love to feel my load gushing into her mouth. However, no matter how horny I am, I have to remain level-headed. There's no way I can explain myself if I were to catch a STD and pass it to the ladies in my life.

After a simple clean up, I said my goodbyes and was once again on the streets of Thailand. By now, my boys should have been done with whatever they were doing. With that in mind, I pulled out my phone and sent them a message in the group chat...
Old 16-11-2020, 03:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 4
Experience deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Makes my night hard.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1