The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 06-09-2020, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

heard jenny and mini went back... even less supply now
Old 06-09-2020, 07:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
siambibi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Yup. Supply down 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybk View Post
Old 07-09-2020, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 8
CouchPotatoBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by championaire123 View Post
I am not sure about the rest of their girls, but don't waste your time on KFC. This girl is just going through the motion with no interest to service and please customers. I read through her previous FRs saying she is a chiobu with solid figure but was disappointed when I turn up. Pretty ordinary looking and a slim petite body, nothing like hourglass chio bu as described. Really amusing how low the expectations of samsters bros are
Depends on your chemistry with her i guess. I visited her when she was under another stable in the past, staying in private apartment at g******, her service was good and great GFE. She's a smoker too so after 1st shot we cuddled and smoked together. Maybe during COVID her demand got too high and her attitude changed
Old 07-09-2020, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
itzz is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Kimmi from PC66

Her looks is average and body have a bit of tummy but she has a really good gfe. Natural B cup, fair skin but can converse in English well. She does french and will accept painting can get quite wet too and works really hard to please you. She even recommend me to try the other girls. Very fun girl overall to bonk and joke with.

Overall quite enjoyed the session with her, thanks OKT for clear guidance as well. Due to current situation the girls probably get booked pretty fast and advice to pre-book. Was lucky to get a slot early, stay safe and happy bonking guys.
Old 07-09-2020, 10:43 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rhapsodyoffire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by itzz View Post
FR for Kimmi from PC66

Her looks is average and body have a bit of tummy but she has a really good gfe. Natural B cup, fair skin but can converse in English well. She does french and will accept painting can get quite wet too and works really hard to please you. She even recommend me to try the other girls. Very fun girl overall to bonk and joke with.

Overall quite enjoyed the session with her, thanks OKT for clear guidance as well. Due to current situation the girls probably get booked pretty fast and advice to pre-book. Was lucky to get a slot early, stay safe and happy bonking guys.
Wa so lucky ah, i whatsapp the oct 2 times but no reply
Old 07-09-2020, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
plansion60 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Locanto? There seems to be a few options there. Not sure safe or not.
Old 07-09-2020, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 5
astone91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyastone91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by plansion60 View Post
Anyone tried Locanto? There seems to be a few options there. Not sure safe or not.
You'd be pushed to find a single ad that doesn't have fake photos. Very easy to check, right click and search on google images.
Old 08-09-2020, 12:24 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
siambibi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Sad to the extend that hunting at Locanto....

Quote:
Old 08-09-2020, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 7
18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Most Locanto are misses...
Old 08-09-2020, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
iamnotananus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by astone91 View Post
You'd be pushed to find a single ad that doesn't have fake photos. Very easy to check, right click and search on google images.
Even better results than Google is Yandex. There's a Chrome extension:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...lkinjjho?hl=en
Old 10-09-2020, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
itzz is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhapsodyoffire View Post
Wa so lucky ah, i whatsapp the oct 2 times but no reply
Probably because I have booked before with the OKT prior to cb also or maybe he's being careful or just really fully booked.
Old 10-09-2020, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 8
Roswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilove111 View Post
can share telegram?
Dome 3 quality still up there but the asking price is sky high. Not pocket friendly for me.
Old 10-09-2020, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4434 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybk View Post
I nvr got chance to try that Jenny.

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Old 10-09-2020, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Goh123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Now very hard to find CIM targets .
Old 11-09-2020, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Hunta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr Kylie-plus66
First time trying plus66 okt is poliet and responsive.Verification was quick and easy.
Location: 9/10, discreet and walkable.Room is clean and neat with nice bed.
Looks:7/10, cute face with a really cute smile🙂.
Body:9/10,tan ,fit and slim body with tatoo on stomach area, soft and natural Bcups and cute bubble butt, smooth skin.
Service:9/10,Service started right after showering, we started by making out,was my first time frenching but she was experienced and guided me along and i got the hang of it pretty quickly.Spent about 10mins making out before she started catbathing me.
BBBJ:9/10,not a huge fan of bbbjs due to my sensitive head which can make bbbj painful if done wrongly,however kylie bbbj was special and had no teeth feel with a strong suction,she also had a skillful tongue and her tongue twirling action felt really good.Requested for 69 and she obliged, odourless and gets wet easily.
Fj:8.5/10,Wet and tight hole could hear splashing sounds as i thrusted.Started with cowgirl followed by a smooth transition into missionary ending with doggy which she seemed to enjoy the most,I enjoyed it as well bouncing against her cute and bouncy bubble butt.
Second shot was as amazing as first.
Gfe:9/10.Didnt feel commercial and felt more like doing it with your gf.We didn't really talk much but could be because we were both shy as it was our first time meeting.
RTF:Yes.Already pre-booked my rtf after my first session😀
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1