The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-10-2020, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 5
MeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Tip to go down on a woman

Here my story:

Always me(25)and my girl (22) will have intimate time together. Like we will make out and then she will suck me for like 20-30mins. So of course when I roam her, she will be wet but I always withdraw my fingers. I just find it weird and abit disgusting. I know normally ppl love it when it’s wet and all and rub here and there. Maybe I fear the smell or whatsoever

How to be comfortable at it? And tip? I also find abit disgusting to go down on her when she’s wet or no wet. How?
Old 30-10-2020, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 10
aphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Tip to go down on a woman

If you really love her you will do it anyway
Old 30-10-2020, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 12
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeetYourFapper View Post
Here my story:

Always me(25)and my girl (22) will have intimate time together. Like we will make out and then she will suck me for like 20-30mins. So of course when I roam her, she will be wet but I always withdraw my fingers. I just find it weird and abit disgusting. I know normally ppl love it when it’s wet and all and rub here and there. Maybe I fear the smell or whatsoever

How to be comfortable at it? And tip? I also find abit disgusting to go down on her when she’s wet or no wet. How?
She suck u for 30mins, u cant even pleasure her for few mins. Maybe i can help you do her
Old 30-10-2020, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Aagilebeastt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lol good one!
Old 30-10-2020, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaliang View Post
She suck u for 30mins, u cant even pleasure her for few mins. Maybe i can help you do her
I can do the 69 for 30 minutes, cheers!
Old 30-10-2020, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Your problem seems psychological. Your girlfriend can suck your cock for 30 minutes. A cock that pees and shoots cum when it reaches orgasm. Do you wash your cock before she sucks it? She doesn't seem to mind.

But you do not want to lick her pussy or finger it because scared of smell. Have you experienced smelly cheebye before? Sounds like it.

Not all women will have smell in their pussy unless they have a yeast infection or did not clean their pussy well which cause fungal infection. If you do not go down on her, how do you know?

You sound like a clean freak dude. I can only suggest that you drink alcohol until you are tipsy/drunk. By then you may not care about whether her pussy smells or not. Go lick her to orgasm.
Old 30-10-2020, 11:36 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

The other thing about smell is that when her mensus is about to come..it will be a little smelly as well

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 31-10-2020, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 12
pighead833 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpighead833 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sometime smelly cb is caused by smelly dick because there are guys who never wash their dicks properly and end up with lots of smegma..anyway just imagine your are drinking sweet nectar while painting will do.. ��
Old 31-10-2020, 10:04 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
HungryBirdman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Licking pussy is shiok. Die die must lick if not no fun
Old 31-10-2020, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 19
benq557 is a splendid one to beholdbenq557 is a splendid one to beholdbenq557 is a splendid one to beholdbenq557 is a splendid one to beholdbenq557 is a splendid one to beholdbenq557 is a splendid one to behold

Most important is the little red bean, that will bring her to heaven if you know how to do it.
Old 01-11-2020, 03:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Really have no excuse not to go down on her bro.
Unless she has CCB, you should reciprocate and make her feel good too.
Shower and wash each other cleanly first.
If still have CCB, then there could be deeper problem with her.

You need some of her wetness on your fingers as lubricant to stimulate her clitoris so it won't hurt her.
And you don't have to sip up her juice when you lick her.
You can lick and work on her clitoris while your finger reach for her G-spot.
2 of my ons, when I did this, their breasts swelled up and they felt so good.
Win-win makes strong relationships.
Old 02-11-2020, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1210 / Power: 16
kitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeetYourFapper View Post
Here my story:

ask ur girl cut down on prawns and bbq stuff if she is gona get her pussy suck
Old 02-11-2020, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 5
AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pighead833 View Post
Sometime smelly cb is caused by smelly dick because there are guys who never wash their dicks properly and end up with lots of smegma..anyway just imagine your are drinking sweet nectar while painting will do.. ��
Women with many multiple sex partners usually have smelly CCB. I used to have ons with a lady who got stinky pussy due to her 60 sex partners.
Old 02-11-2020, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

I go down on a girl and really suck her pussy for about 45 mins.She really enjoyed it so i continue to do it.Her pussy no smell and really enjoyed it.
Old 02-11-2020, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronLeeKwok View Post
Women with many multiple sex partners usually have smelly CCB. I used to have ons with a lady who got stinky pussy due to her 60 sex partners.
Is this legit ? is there a medical explanation behind this?
The GL gals will stinks like hell going by this theory
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1