The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2020, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 7
Kenjoa80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKenjoa80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
Haha is it wife accidently swallow someone else's water at work??
Haha, I would not know about that.
Old 26-10-2020, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Re: girl from spa(story)

Haha thks for update! Moar plss!
Old 26-10-2020, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!

Nice updates, look forward to more.
Old 28-10-2020, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the nice update, camping here for more please.
Old 28-10-2020, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 11
huojiaming is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhuojiaming is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhuojiaming is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good story.Already missing driving in to JB for food,massage and car wash. Sian zi bua
Old 28-10-2020, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
WattEnergy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying the story TS, please keep going
Old 28-10-2020, 11:03 AM
Samster

Kenjoa80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKenjoa80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thank you to all bros for liking the story. I really hope you all enjoy the story so far. Sometime, the story might jump here and there sorry abt it. As I might have forgotten abt something then suddenly remembered and decided to add in.

Wow that day, I really blueballs heavy ah. But also LL, got up and get ready to go work.

After that day, one week later, she suddenly text me and ask me to wash clean my brother as she wanted to try eating him the second time. And she also want to drink beer. I was like, steady la. So I faster went to wash clean brother and went downstairs to buy her a beer and went over to her place. Same routine, she do her stuffs for one hour plus then came to the bed. That day I bought her a bottle of cocktail. She drink one mouth and say

L: taste of orange. This one is orange la. Where got liquor?

Me: this is cocktail. It contain liquor. You better don't drink so fast

L: no la. It orange.

With that, she just drink and drink. Within 3 minutes, she finish up everything. And start to laugh silly. At first I still though she was joking with me but after a while, I knew she was drunk. We were hugging each other, kissing, and my hand touching here and there. After a while, she say she want to sleep and laugh silly again. So I ask her I though you say want to eat brother. She say not today, I'm tired. I was like smlj. Brother already standing up, getting ready and she say not today. Wowlau, really dl ah. But what can I do? So I just hug her, and start playing with her pokies. She suddenly ask me,

L:who are you?

Me: I'm your husband.

L: no you are not

Me: yes, I am

L: no, who are you?

Me: if I'm not your husband, then who am I?

L: I don't know, who are you?

Me: then I'm some bad guy

L: then you go away, I don't like bad guy

Me: I'm a bad guy trying to eat you

L: ahhhhhh...... No........

With that,i start to remove her shirt, I start attacking her pokies, can hear some soft moan from her. So I just continue to attack her. So I slowly move below to find forbidden cave. Manage to find forbidden cave and as I was moving down on her, got a kick from her, lucky was not very hard. Try a second time, got kick again. So no choice, got to give up already. And when I went up to see her, she was fast asleep. I was angry and at the same time, seeing her so cute, make me LL. so LL lo, just hug her naked body and sleep. And so, there goes my so call second bj.

That all for now.

Stay safe guys.
Old 28-10-2020, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
galenciaba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here for more nice updates!
Old 29-10-2020, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice update, camping here for more please.
Old 30-10-2020, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
duxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice, do keep your story coming
Old 30-10-2020, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for this nice story, please continue sharing ts.
Old 30-10-2020, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 15
ttt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond repute

continue TS good stuff
Old 30-10-2020, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
RushNo9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS. Pls continue good effort.
Old 02-11-2020, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Wish TS better luck with L next time, cheers!
Old 03-11-2020, 12:51 PM
Samster

Thanks all bros for your support. i will try to update regularly. And to bro diput1269,I definitely hope so. Now, let continue

Next part will show you guys the very latest quarrel we had words by words.
Monday night, I went over to stay at her place. But before that, Sunday don't know why, I suddenly ask her whether I can eat passion fruit. At first still at there talking, then forgot what she say, she reply me with a haiz. I hate it when people reply me haiz. So dl no 1. Next night went to look for her. After she finished everything, she did help me with a hj. And we both went to sleep. While sleeping, I was hugging and at the same time, tuning radio. Then I went to lick pokies, kanna push in the face, try again, kanna push once more. Dl no 2. So I turn and back facing her and sleep. Sleep till half-way, she suddenly cry. I turn over, crying in her sleep. So LL, turn around and hug her. Sleep for a while, cry again. Talking in her own language which I don't understand. Use two hours to comfort her and she sleep peacefully. I woke up at around 545,thinking left 15 minutes, she also waking up soon, so I proceed with my attack. Try to lick pokie, kanna push for the 3 times. Try to find forbidden cave, kanna scolded by her. Dl no 3. I straight away got angry.

Me: I try to lick pokie, u push me away 3 times. I try to find forbidden cave, u scold me for what?

L: I already told u I'm having headache

Me: haiya, whatever la. This can't, that can't.

L: I explain to you, you want to get angry

Me: how not to get angry?

And she start crying while I was getting ready to go bath. After hearing her crying, heart become soft, angry become sorry, went over to hug her. Talk to her nicely and everything back to normal. But in my heart, I know I still not song one. Sure will quarrel with her again. And after I left for work, lai liao Lo. I text her the following.

L: Wife is tired.

L:Wife is very hard to sleep but wake up very hard to sleep so your wife usually tells your husband if you do it before your wife goes to sleep when your wife sleeps, wife will wake up and very headache.

L:Her husband knows yesterday his wife headache wife wants a deep sleep for softer but all night husbands are so makes his wife very headache and woke up

L: Wife said her husband was angry

Me:I'm sorry. husband guessed he got too carry away. husband tot 10-minute to 6am in the morning, so disturb wife because she is about to wake up,in the middle of the night, the husband just wants to smell his wife, but in the end he gets beaten by his wife. husband just wanted to put his husband's hand on wife sister and slept, and ended up being kicked by wife. husband does not intend to bother you

L: Every time the husband also said his wife and said his husband understand the wife. Wife is not Singaporeans , wife is holding a s pass, when the staff did not work together, it was miserable about the sickness of his wife, so when he came home ,wife just wants to hug her husband and sleep the next day and night

L:As long as the other wife is not a person who desires his wife just want to ensure his health for their work if the husband thinks his wife because it and his wife is like his wife's old woman, leaving his wife can do it

L: Before that, the wife must also return to her country. to leave her husband who cannot avoid if every time she met because it is angry, wife apologizes

L: Yesterday his wife tried to make her husband relieved more than that he went to sleep, he would be peace of mind to sleep well the last night with 6 hours of wife to sleep for 3 hours

Me: Wife also said if I want to continue with my wife, I can't touch, lick, kiss or eat next time?

L: I don't blame your husband, just blame your wife is a woman

Me: If you think or saying that I can't touch, lick, kiss or eat you next time, then what for still be together? I might as well stay home and hug my bolster

Me: U r not the only one who is tired. I'm tired too. Every time because of this, quarrel

L: If her husband said that his wife and wife broke up

Me: Every time say okay already then u change ur mind again

Me: If that what u want, I got nothing to say anymore

L: no one makes her long-tired husband and wife is not good

Me: Yes, forever saying u r e bad person, not a good wife

L: yes

Me: Husband is not a good person, husband is not understanding toward wife. Husband is bad guy who only think dirty. Husband is sorry if husband make you sad. Wife take care .Thank you for the wonderful moments that the wife has spent on her husband. Her husband guessed his wife would be better without husband. At least the wife doesn't have to worry so much. Husband can only tell his wife in the last thing,husband alway love wife.

L: Wife also loves her husband so much if the uncomfortable times with the wife's old lady is always a place to welcome her husband(number 1)

L: Husband remember to take good care of me, listen to your wife and stop smoking (number 2)

L: if husband ever want to release, tell wife, wife will help husband (number 3)

L: The husband knows why the wife does not want to have a lover is the same as the husband who says that the husband is a man so he must definitely have desire so the wife is scared when being with the husband and the wife is very scared of it but every time the husband is with him. The wife is happy and happy, does not want to leave the husband and the wife is afraid that the husband is sad and smokes and drinks alcohol(number 4)

L:Afraid of her husband thinking a lot(number 5)

She send me a ss of a customer asking to lick her breast and she rejected him and told him if you want to come, u come if not then don't come. I don't have to do it. I busy now.

L: A lot of work pressure happens(number 6)

L: Last time want to tell husband,wife love husband(number 7)

L: If the husband wants the wife to still let her husband hug and kiss her, but the wife's sister,apologizes
now that the wife cannot, be known later by the husband(number 8)

Half hour later

Me: wife, do you know that husband loves you so much?

L: Wife also loves her husband very much(number 10)

That all for now.
Next part will show what I reply her.
Stay safe everyone
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1