The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 30-10-2020, 07:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
RTSS is a glorious beacon of lightRTSS is a glorious beacon of lightRTSS is a glorious beacon of lightRTSS is a glorious beacon of lightRTSS is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

When she told me she will let me fuck her raw I already plan not to meet her anymore.
Old 30-10-2020, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
RTSS is a glorious beacon of lightRTSS is a glorious beacon of lightRTSS is a glorious beacon of lightRTSS is a glorious beacon of lightRTSS is a glorious beacon of light

The maids are sharing their experiences with their friend too
Old 30-10-2020, 09:32 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 578 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by RTSS View Post

When she told me she will let me fuck her raw I already plan not to meet her anymore.
Then you should avoid maids at all cost. Maids all go raw. Only some FL maids ask for condom but still most maids even if they FL, will still go raw. Its miracles we nv heard of maids get hiv here.
Old 30-10-2020, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9784 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Then you should avoid maids at all cost. Maids all go raw. Only some FL maids ask for condom but still most maids even if they FL, will still go raw. Its miracles we nv heard of maids get hiv here.

Bro raw is war. HIV take some time to manifest.

FUCK SAFELY.

The only way you can know for sure if you have HIV is to get tested. Although the virus can cause symptoms, they’re not a reliable way to tell if you’re infected. In fact, some people won’t have any symptoms at all. So even if you don’t have any of the typical signs of an infection, you should always get tested if you think you are at risk.

Am I at Risk for HIV?

You get HIV through direct contact with certain kinds of body fluids -- blood, semen, pre-seminal fluid (also called pre-cum), vaginal fluids, rectal fluids, and breast milk. The biggest risks are having vaginal or anal sex without a condom or sharing needles with someone who has HIV. But other things can increase your odds of having it, too.

The CDC recommends that everyone in the United States between the ages of 13 and 64 get tested for HIV at least once as a precaution. In addition, you should ask yourself the following questions, and if you answer yes to any of them, you should get tested:

Have you had unprotected sex with someone who has HIV or a person whose HIV status you don’t know?
Have you injected drugs (including hormones, steroids, and silicone) and shared needles or syringes with others?
Have you been diagnosed with an STD?
Have you been diagnosed with tuberculosis (TB) or hepatitis?
Have you had sex with anyone who would answer “yes” to any of the questions above?
Have you been sexually assaulted?
What Are the Signs and Symptoms of HIV?

No two people with HIV will have the same symptoms, and some may not have any at all. But the infection can cause some common changes over time:

In the first few weeks: Between 1 and 4 weeks after someone is infected with the virus, they may have flu-like symptoms that last a week or two. It happens because the body is reacting to HIV, and the immune system tries to fight it off. The symptoms at this stage can include:

Fever
Headache
Upset stomach
Sore throat
Swollen glands
Rash
Aches and pains in muscles and joints

Keep in mind that even if you have these symptoms, that doesn’t automatically mean you are HIV-positive. Many different illnesses can cause these problems. Talk to a doctor or an HIV testing facility if you think you might be infected.

At this early stage of HIV infection, it’s important to know that you may not get accurate results from an HIV test. It can take 3-12 weeks for enough signs of the virus to show up on routine tests for the infection, which measure antibodies against HIV. A new kind of screening, called a nucleic acid test, can detect the virus itself during this early stage, but it’s expensive and not usually used for routine HIV testing.

Let the testing site or your doctor know if you think you might be recently infected. Also, be sure to use a condom every time you have sex, and take other steps to prevent spreading the virus.

Months to years after infection: After the first stage has passed, most people with HIV will start to feel healthier. But that doesn’t mean the virus is gone. It can take as long as 10 years for other symptoms to show up. During this time, if your HIV infection is untreated, the virus is still active and infecting new cells in your body.

After up to 10 years with an untreated HIV infection, the virus has damaged your immune system. Now you’re more likely to get infections caused by bacteria, viruses, or fungi that your body is no longer strong enough to fight off. They can be a sign that your infection has gone from HIV to AIDS. You might have:

Weight loss
Diarrhea
Fever
A cough that won’t go away
Night sweats
Mouth and skin problems
Frequent infections
Serious illnesses or diseases
Again, these symptoms can also be the signs of other illnesses and don’t necessarily mean you have HIV or AIDS. Get tested to know for sure.

Early treatment is the key to surviving and living with HIV. In the 20 years since combination therapy has been implemented, survival rates among those infected and who adhere to treatment have increased significantly. Studies have found that, depending on how early the infection is treated, the life span of HIV patients undergoing regular treatment my be essentially no different from someone who does not have HIV.
Old 30-10-2020, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2737 / Power: 6
humsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi dailos and seniors here.
Recently just got to know a maid, super young i think 21yo. hehe
Going out with her soon, got to know she's leaving next year.

How to pop the question like sex? You think paying them their monthly salary will help??? She's like typical sg xmm but maid mmmhmmm.

I scared to ask cause last time i know a maid after few days send dick pic and she responded back with nudes which is rather easy, but looking at the stories here asking for sex seems rather hard.... pls advise masterssss.
Old 30-10-2020, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:

Bro, this maid do u need to pay her? is she working as a fl?
Old 30-10-2020, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 7
Dreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wa dont be carrot sia. If u wan think about pay her monthly salary just for a fuck?
Old 30-10-2020, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 12
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

The maids are sharing their experiences with their friend too
Wow bro u book mbs room to fck maids? So rich!! But dont pamper them too much la later spoil market all maid want mbs we bros here gg cos of u
Old 31-10-2020, 10:08 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
HungryBirdman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Even the maids get HIV the news will not come out. It is safer to use condom when piak them.
Old 31-10-2020, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaliang View Post
Wow bro u book mbs room to fck maids? So rich!! But dont pamper them too much la later spoil market all maid want mbs we bros here gg cos of u
I see some maids they dress damn nice and eat at nice places not sure if sponsored lah haha. Maybe the younger chioer ones can spoil abit hahaha
Old 31-10-2020, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 12
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Guys how much u give maids if they ask how much u can give?
Old 31-10-2020, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11813 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaliang View Post
Guys how much u give maids if they ask how much u can give?
just offer to top up her sim card or buy her a nice meal and a couple of beers.
Old 31-10-2020, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2737 / Power: 6
humsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer211 View Post
Wa dont be carrot sia. If u wan think about pay her monthly salary just for a fuck?
honestly worth it if you see her. doesnt even look like a maid more like those chio minah that likes to fuck around kind and shes young leh. super syt girl next door type.
Old 31-10-2020, 06:01 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 17
fac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud of

Imho for maids, they can be easily contented by being nice to them can already. I work in a industry that encounter with maid very offen. Pinoy maids are easily up-able, has better figure and features overall. More daring as well. Chiong with caution, helmet is a must!
Old 31-10-2020, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by fac89 View Post
Imho for maids, they can be easily contented by being nice to them can already. I work in a industry that encounter with maid very offen. Pinoy maids are easily up-able, has better figure and features overall. More daring as well. Chiong with caution, helmet is a must!
Bro u work in maid agency?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1