The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2020, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 5
Jjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: What happened to me?

Hey Bro Coldshower,
Good to see ya considering and attempting to improve from your side first. You are a considerate BF.

You might wanna evaluate how you 'see' your GF. Let me explain. Do you have naughty thoughts about doing her in various ways when you're not together? Or do you have the urge to kiss her passionately everytime you meet? If that's the case, you have nothing to worry about. You're probably just tired, either mentally or physically.

If you see her as a companion and crucially, a non-sexual one, then you may have inadvertently placed her into your friend zone. Getting stuck in a routine, even with a perfect GF, can lead to boredom and monotony. There's no way you're even getting hard with someone you're not passionate about.
Get your (dirty) mind working and devise some fun stuff to do together. Better still if they culminate in both of you getting hot and heavy afterwards.

1 more option is that you both are passionate about each other, but there's that one thing that she does or says during the act that switches you off. Maybe it's the weird way she screws up her face when she's high, or her hentai moans which just doesn't work for you. If this is the case, just communicate communicate communicate.

Hope all goes well for you 2.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1