The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

Old 07-12-2017, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 13
dbhh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdbhh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdbhh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdbhh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
I think it is important to note that looks really varies for different folks. But the service speaks for the attitude and what to expect so i tend to pin towards this.
You brought up a good point about looks being subjective, but there is still a certain benchmark to differentiate a SYT and a MILF. I'm more of a visually stimulated person, so once I see a girl who doesn't look as what I expected, I would lose my mojo there and then. Only the girl's services would make up for her lack of looks.

On the other hand, I also encountered some WLs who looked pretty but lacking in service, so I understand we can't have it both ways. Consider win some, lose some.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 07-12-2017, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 9
rabbitfish deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrabbitfish deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bang5599 View Post
Xiao Yan

Joined geylang since Oct 2017
Understand from her, she have no experience in this trade, hope all bros can train her for better services
height: rather small size

allow painting
BBBJ: 7/10
fj: very patient and accommodating 8/10, starting the session with cow girl, missionary. Her moaning turn me on when I ramming her from behind. Shoot my cum.
GFE: 10/10. after the session, we hug and chit chat.
RTF: Yes.

Also, heard from ali baba got 2 more girls starting work soon. will try them soon.
Xiao [email protected]
First time when I saw her as a newbie was quite interesting. Watching her front and back view can also see her expose black panties (Lol). However she is better dress up now like having a makeover. Quite acceptable pleasant look. Very accommodating to your request as long as within her bottomline. When giving bbbj she will position herself to let u view her pussy and allow finger fuck. Her good attitude meets my expectations, and her service may improve overtime.
RTF-Yes
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 07-12-2017, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
sashangel is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitfish View Post
Xiao [email protected]
First time when I saw her as a newbie was quite interesting. Watching her front and back view can also see her expose black panties (Lol). However she is better dress up now like having a makeover. Quite acceptable pleasant look. Very accommodating to your request as long as within her bottomline. When giving bbbj she will position herself to let u view her pussy and allow finger fuck. Her good attitude meets my expectations, and her service may improve overtime.
RTF-Yes
Bro, does Xiao Yan allow frenching ?
Old 07-12-2017, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1981 / Power: 6
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
You brought up a good point about looks being subjective, but there is still a certain benchmark to differentiate a SYT and a MILF. I'm more of a visually stimulated person, so once I see a girl who doesn't look as what I expected, I would lose my mojo there and then. Only the girl's services would make up for her lack of looks.

On the other hand, I also encountered some WLs who looked pretty but lacking in service, so I understand we can't have it both ways. Consider win some, lose some.
These days, i have to lower my expectation to avoid bigger disappointment
Old 07-12-2017, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bang5599 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sashangel View Post
Very hot frenching.. Intense tongue fight. If you don't mind smoker breath.. you will love it..
Old 07-12-2017, 10:44 PM
Samster

dbhh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdbhh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdbhh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdbhh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Yes, that's the way to go about it nowadays.
Old 08-12-2017, 08:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 9
rabbitfish deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrabbitfish deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sashangel View Post
[email protected] does French and allows Pussy licking. She also says she provides AR if I want it too. When I commented on her Bbbj, in fact she changes her style to my preferences. Great attitude for a newbie.
Old 08-12-2017, 08:58 AM
Samster

luvlustwonderfu is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Agree, for Qiao An I would say she is considered a young and above average milf to me. Being with her for the first time she already makes me feel like I have known her for awhile, very easy to be with, french wholeheartedly without restrained. In the bathroom, she licks and touches all over me sensually. She has certainly met all the standard of a good Cat150 WL. A very good memory for me.
Old 09-12-2017, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1981 / Power: 6
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yes, that's the way to go about it nowadays.
Then again, it depends on your age. If you are in your 40s, QiaoAn will be consider young but if you are in your 20s , she will become very milfy
Old 09-12-2017, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6558 / Power: 17
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Then again, it depends on your age. If you are in your 40s, QiaoAn will be consider young but if you are in your 20s , she will become very milfy
Me 18 only
Old 09-12-2017, 02:31 PM
Samster

FR on Xin Ya of 1606

First impression: cute big eyes with SYT face and slim figure, but nowhere looking like Gillian Chung. Once she stripped naked, body wise nothing special too. A cup boobs with little butt flesh. But the best is yet to come.......

She is probably the best catbath provider I had. Licking my back and legs with full coverage and zig zag pattern on my back. When I thought that's all she had to offer, she asked whether I want AR, I gladly said yes. Man, she then gave a sensual and thorough AR I rarely experienced.

After laying on my back, she gave the usual nipple sucking and licking service. What followed was again an excellent sensation I didn't expect. BBBJ with rotating mouth motion and tongue twirling on the tip of my dick, just the way I like it. We ended with FJ missionary there and then.

Overall, a SYT who is willing to please with excellent BBBJ and AR skills. She is open to frenching also, which I am not very fond of. Good choice for a bonking session since the departure of XX, Baomei and QQ.
Old 09-12-2017, 10:33 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Visit with no expectation then you will be happy after the deed
Old 09-12-2017, 11:30 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 18479 / Power: 54
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post
1651 wen wen

Look : 7/10
Body : petite
Service : SOP
boobs: rock hard
U manage to french her?
She has a tattoo above her pussy most likely cover her c scar
Boobs rock hard
Small Visible scar on her face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Haha, like this?

OKT: what type of girls would you like Sir?

Customer: I want very beautiful type especially like Fan Bing Bing kind but must be younger as she aging, big boobs soft and natural, slender body, tall model like, tip top full service, must give me good girlfriend feel, AND if can do two shots or more within the hour best.

OKT: eehhhh ... ok I try to find .....(mumbles to himself $150 only leh)
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Normally OKT will reply me :

CheeBye lah... you looking for Wife is it

Then I answered: how come you know huh
Okt Garrick will reply u think ur $150 very big ah
Some okt will reply u think u looking for Wife ah

54 points to exchange. Minimum 4 pointer samsters. Please PM with latest post link after the up!
Old 09-12-2017, 11:56 PM
Samster

DaDiDi69 is Cool - loads of Potential

just out of curiosity, does anyone here knows any house that do SM?
Old 09-12-2017, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post

Okt Garrick will reply u think ur $150 very big ah
Some okt will reply u think u looking for Wife ah
Uncle Hua better
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal