The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

Old 07-12-2017, 01:50 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
funboi is a name known to allfunboi is a name known to allfunboi is a name known to allfunboi is a name known to allfunboi is a name known to allfunboi is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
I did try massage shops before and didnt like it. The girl will nego with you 5mins into the massage session and try to chop you like a carrot.
Worst part is you have to be quiet while doing the deed. Cannot whack them with the comfort of a room for example.
Maybe i can try those shower houses in Hway Kwang(how much they cost for 2shots btw? 1shot simply aint enough for me haha)
Why have nego? Most of the thai massage have standard rates for 2 hrs and they also ask you pay for special before proceed. The last time i had to nego with massage girl directly is more than 10 years ago leh. 5555. Those regular massage girls i always visit they give me unlimited shots and no leh why need to be quiet? We fuck with stereo sound looking at the large mirror sibei shiok wor. Those at huay kwang bring at least 10k. 3 to 5k average must see the quality u choose but if u see one sibei hot cannot miss 8k u also must hoot it. 5555
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 07-12-2017, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 11
old_yet_horny is a splendid one to beholdold_yet_horny is a splendid one to beholdold_yet_horny is a splendid one to beholdold_yet_horny is a splendid one to beholdold_yet_horny is a splendid one to beholdold_yet_horny is a splendid one to beholdold_yet_horny is a splendid one to beholdold_yet_horny is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolkein View Post
Total bill came up to BHT 38K..
38K THB for 3 botts.. think the gal sitting are coyotes/dancers.. their bookings usually cost more than regular PR girls.

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 07-12-2017, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 1
ArtOfForeplay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_yet_horny View Post
38K THB for 3 botts.. think the gal sitting are coyotes/dancers.. their bookings usually cost more than regular PR girls.
Well maybe is the LD for tequila girls
Old 07-12-2017, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 11
osamalee is one of the Best!osamalee is one of the Best!osamalee is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Why have nego? Most of the thai massage have standard rates for 2 hrs and they also ask you pay for special before proceed. The last time i had to nego with massage girl directly is more than 10 years ago leh. 5555. Those regular massage girls i always visit they give me unlimited shots and no leh why need to be quiet? We fuck with stereo sound looking at the large mirror sibei shiok wor. Those at huay kwang bring at least 10k. 3 to 5k average must see the quality u choose but if u see one sibei hot cannot miss 8k u also must hoot it. 5555
Thats wierd, i think we visit 2 different kinds of massage parlours haha. I went those that post as massage shops but if you see those working never wear uniform most probably offers extras. The type you mention I have no idea where to find them, closest i can think of are shower houses with 2hour sessions?
Old 07-12-2017, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thats wierd, i think we visit 2 different kinds of massage parlours haha. I went those that post as massage shops but if you see those working never wear uniform most probably offers extras. The type you mention I have no idea where to find them, closest i can think of are shower houses with 2hour sessions?
Are you talking about MP, Soapy or Kapoo? Or normal massage that need nego for extra?
Old 07-12-2017, 09:40 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

funboi is a name known to allfunboi is a name known to allfunboi is a name known to allfunboi is a name known to allfunboi is a name known to allfunboi is a name known to all

Quote:
Maybe you can share which part of bangkok you went or the shop you went. Sukhumvit itself already so many massage shops. they wear uniform or not doesn't matter. I only know some shops have ladyboy and they are good for foot or shoulder back massage. 5555. No special hor.

Er..... all the session package start from 1hr 1.5hr 2hr and up to u so long u can pay they willing to extend serve u.

i always have 2hrs at Tulip massage (thonglor bts) before heading airport. Don't expect SYT pretty there. More on services and massage but have a few not bad looking one 555 thats if you happen to catch them working. Deep throat la. Super long bbbj la. Oily handjob massage la. Balls massage la. AR la. Or balls sucking whatever. Quite solid service i must say.
Old 08-12-2017, 08:16 AM
Samster

osamalee is one of the Best!osamalee is one of the Best!osamalee is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtOfForeplay View Post
Are you talking about MP, Soapy or Kapoo? Or normal massage that need nego for extra?
I believe i went to those normal massage parlours. When to 3 shops opposite Thong Lor i think, 1 shop is pure massage by professional aunties. The other 2 are younger girls that need to nego with them. Shops like this just draw the curtain for each partition only so usually they only offer hj or bj.
Old 08-12-2017, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Maybe you can share which part of bangkok you went or the shop you went. Sukhumvit itself already so many massage shops. they wear uniform or not doesn't matter. I only know some shops have ladyboy and they are good for foot or shoulder back massage. 5555. No special hor.

Er..... all the session package start from 1hr 1.5hr 2hr and up to u so long u can pay they willing to extend serve u.

i always have 2hrs at Tulip massage (thonglor bts) before heading airport. Don't expect SYT pretty there. More on services and massage but have a few not bad looking one 555 thats if you happen to catch them working. Deep throat la. Super long bbbj la. Oily handjob massage la. Balls massage la. AR la. Or balls sucking whatever. Quite solid service i must say.
I went to a few opposite Thong Lor bts i think. Also 2 at siam square. Nonthaburi a few there too. I might be looking at the wrong places hmmm.

Honestly so far i walk in to all the massage shops i didnt see any with services tagged at 1000+-2000+ for 2hrs. Its all 1hr for 300baht or 2 hr for 500baht kind. Can advise me how to spot those places you guys are talking about?
Old 08-12-2017, 10:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yoma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

does someone have experience with kapoo club in bangkok? please share your experience. thanks
Old 08-12-2017, 12:48 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
I went to a few opposite Thong Lor bts i think. Also 2 at siam square. Nonthaburi a few there too. I might be looking at the wrong places hmmm.

Honestly so far i walk in to all the massage shops i didnt see any with services tagged at 1000+-2000+ for 2hrs. Its all 1hr for 300baht or 2 hr for 500baht kind. Can advise me how to spot those places you guys are talking about?
5555 maybe those are really authentic thai massage wor. Usually if got special service they will have album for you to see the girls leh. Or ask all girls come out sit at sofa or line up for u choose.

Tulip massage is directly under Thonglor BTS. Totally blackout tinted shop front. So you cannot see what's inside. Door open is a hair salon but at the counter you likely see a ladyboy or one not so young female and she will ask you what you want for massage.

555 sexy massage girls also like to throw eyes smile at you steal your heart.
Old 08-12-2017, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quote:

Suk Soi 24
Alight at BTS PhromPong and exit the staircase you will saw a NARAYA shop
Walk into that Soi and keep looking at the right hand side.
You will saw a small alley walk into it. Got shop name 201 Addict etc.
Old 08-12-2017, 04:36 PM
Samster

Was inform by Sales of PIMP that PIMP will close from 1st January - 3rd January.
Old 08-12-2017, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 1
TrueMove4G deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Suk Soi 24
Alight at BTS PhromPong and exit the staircase you will saw a NARAYA shop
Walk into that Soi and keep looking at the right hand side.
You will saw a small alley walk into it. Got shop name 201 Addict etc.
Correction; the soi should be opposite Naraya Boutique, naraya is located on the right if you standing facing at soi 24/1.
Old 08-12-2017, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35484 / Power: 45
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Was inform by Sales of PIMP that PIMP will close from 1st January - 3rd January.
1st and 2nd is their PH. Didn't know about 3rd

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/reputation.php?p=16792416

Private exchange of more than 55 points are available too. PM me
Old 10-12-2017, 02:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 4
jeffhardyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahkshi007 View Post
Back to thermae, have one syt quoted me 3k ST, i dont want spoil the market hence rejected her.. Proceed to ask second option and also offered me 3k.. Wtf, just few day and many has raise to 3k.. Proceed to ask 3rd option, she offered to go club + ST for 2.5k.. Accepted but no clubbing as i was tired and hungry, very good FJ and good DFK, fair skin.. Tipped her some for her good FJ.

In conclusion - thermae still my favourite place.. but we must fight the senario prevent the girl jack the price to 3k and i will sure visit Badabing again... That girl is the best looking girl in this trip after scaned SC & nana
Nice FR. Anyway, I dunno how chio is 1st SYT, wat time u went or where she stands in the club, but so far, I think the mkt rates for the chio ones is abt 3K. Of cos, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, so is very subjective. But I guess I’m slightly picky la, I usually go for those who stand right along the end, where most of the chio ones r @. Anyway, I dun think u need to be scared abt spoilling mkt la, cos honestly, even if we dun spoilt the mkt, the Sushi & Kimchi boys will. Plus as stated above, wif the influx of more thiongsters coming in, u can well bet the prices there will only go up.
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal