The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2019, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1298 / Power: 15
roosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud of
Re: H22R16 Maggie

hahaha ...
ya i kanna also ...
but not just R16 la ..
sometimes other girls having bad customer before you come also can cause this ...
Try again next time ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
walked past R16 saw her, look fierce then I asked how much, she reply 50 in a fierce manner, does not feel like going in.
Old 05-06-2019, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 578 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10013 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone had Maggie recently? Has her customer service improved?
Old 11-06-2019, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 6
sataybeehoon87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
Anyone had Maggie recently? Has her customer service improved?
Her customer service is always good for me. Very chatty once inside the room and her cat bath and bbbj one of the best in petain. It’s been so many months you asking here why not just try for once? $50 not gonna make you less broke my friend
Old 11-06-2019, 02:53 PM
Samster

exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sataybeehoon87 View Post
Her customer service is always good for me. Very chatty once inside the room and her cat bath and bbbj one of the best in petain. It’s been so many months you asking here why not just try for once? $50 not gonna make you less broke my friend
Went to try maggie yesterday. She find my thing too big, cannot fit in and will cause her pain, offer me HJ instead.
Old 13-06-2019, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
LIMBEI deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Im super confused , where is petain? Is it petain road ?
Old 13-06-2019, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIMBEI View Post
Im super confused , where is petain? Is it petain road ?
Yes at petain road. it's the alley next to the car entrance and exit of city square mall.
Old 02-09-2019, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 5
ChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
Yes at petain road. it's the alley next to the car entrance and exit of city square mall.
Thanks for this information.
Old 04-09-2019, 12:28 AM
Samster

Any recent FRs on R16 Maggie?
Old 06-09-2019, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 5
FWDstriker is a splendid one to beholdFWDstriker is a splendid one to beholdFWDstriker is a splendid one to beholdFWDstriker is a splendid one to beholdFWDstriker is a splendid one to beholdFWDstriker is a splendid one to beholdFWDstriker is a splendid one to beholdFWDstriker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
Great. Thanks.
I may take a walk there tomorrow.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1