The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2002, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Another Lucky Guy

bro darklord, you is another lucky guy ..... Roman room ... my tahma room .... WOW Sony now use mint .... something new.

Quote:
Originally posted by DarkLord
Heh din get to see the Jap room. Just had a Roman room. Quite nice concept.

Since I am here, i might as well post a short FR.

Wanted to try my 2 targets, but must wait. So after watchin soccer, and some discussion with King another Bros, settle down for Sony (a forgetten yet-to-try target).

Quite a friendly gal. Bath is SOP. quite a few restrictions, no frenching, no aggressive eating and no fingering. But she offers some "cool" mint bbbj and AR.

Looks: 7
body: 8 (nice and shapely, smooth skin)
boobs: B++
BBBJ: 8 (Mint)
AR: 7 (mint)
FR: 7 ( quite tight, and very very short hair)
Service: 7
RTF: Not really, cos not really up to my expectations due to some of the restrictions

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 12-06-2002, 12:48 PM
Samster

cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Its party time!

bro smiler, hope to see you there. SMS me when you are there.

like what bro dez say Pinky is not back yet.

Quote:
Originally posted by smiler
I'll try to be there tomorrow in the afternoon to look see look see...kekekekeke....

Wonder Pinky back oredi or not??

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 12-06-2002, 12:51 PM
Samster

Special Room

Bro dez, you forgot there is a special room reserved for you ... where is bro jb, say going to my our HQ's overseas guest for opening, still never hear from him.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ah Dez

Wait till you see me man!!... tommy would never let me use the Chinese rooms.

He would be so scared that i break the poles!!!!...

Anyway...today you all going down??? i might...... i see how... go and watch soccer...

Smiler--Pinky not back yet.... when she is back, she will give me a call.... and... i will be the 1st to get her... so wait in queue.

Old 12-06-2002, 12:55 PM
Samster

Re: Blur Blur

bro zyxel, I had never seen you look that way after any session ... not even with Xin Xin ... hee hee

Yes the first 3 rooms are Chinese style with four poles ... I think you are too busy with your cars 4 wheels and also used her as the mattress all the way .... hee hee

Quote:
Originally posted by zyxel01
It was so funny yesterday (11 June 2002). After bonking Jaguar, came out and cuntking asked me how was the mattress and the room. Was it Chinese room? Well I told him I really didn't notice anything. It was just Jaguar all the way. I am still trying to recall how the mattress felt like...

Overall, the place is really nice. The waiting lounge is very good, bright, no smoke (yet...), and very comfortable. Btw, I used room 3, so was it Chinese room?

Cheers!

Old 12-06-2002, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 927 / Power: 23
smiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to behold
Yo King, our overseas bro JB cannot make it lah....must continue his sardine lor....so no need to chio him liao lah.....ok will sms you when going down..good luck for today matches...hopefully can win some $$$.....
And a third time to figure out whether you like it or not.
Old 12-06-2002, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 22
tkt511 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytkt511 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Lightbulb Re: Opening Party Babes

Quote:
Originally posted by cuntking
What is a party without babes, a gays night out?

Today the party was grace with many GL angpais .... the party was official started by BM. Saw Jaguar, Hui Yu, Pei Yi, Xiu Wen, Derby, Chelsea, Yoko, Augest, Hai Yan, Sammi, S1, VTEC, Yee Yee, Sony, Zhen Zhen and many more.

Hottest new gals, Mun Mun and Sammi1

After doing one whole day's of homework, added MG and Joanne to my target list

Bonk one of my 4 princesses, Lee Wen.

Cuntking,

The party that u mentioned belong to CAT40 or CAT150?

Is there any FR on those girls?

BTW, I am a newie in this forum ............
Old 12-06-2002, 01:43 PM
Samster

bro offspring, aiya can cum down watch World Cup together, you can give me tips on WC, i give you tips on GL cup ... hee hee

Quote:
Originally posted by Offspring
sorry king couldnt be there. was busy at work. catch up w u soon maybe during a break in world cup.

Old 12-06-2002, 01:47 PM
Samster

Contribute Good Stuff

bro omnia, I am not saying it was because of you that my thread got deleted. Just want to explain to you that after 13 years in GL, why I follow Tommy for the past few years. Got good things must share with all the brothers lah.

Thank you for understanding my point and we can all carry on contributing good stuff in this forum.

Like I always say ... Each to his own.

Cheers
King.

Quote:
Originally posted by omnia
king, as you may be aware fm my pm to you...i hv just logged on and did not get to "witness" the goings on in yr original thread after i finished my repartee with good old dez...accordingly, with yr indulgence...i am taking the liberty of expressing my pov here...my sincere tks to you for yr pms expressing yr pov viz tommy...i feel that it wld be sad if yr original thread was deleted because of my comments...as you may recall fm my 1st post...i stated that i believed that yr intentions are good and still hold that view...i also hv nothing agst tommy...in fact i think that he is one of the better okts out there albeit a bit on the ya ya side...i made my comments without any malice or ill feeling...however with all due respect...i still maintain that perhaps this forum wld be better off without publicising okts...think abt it...do you wish to see other okts or their agents posting threads on their respective hses...where does it end...in any event this publicity may well turn ard and bite the bum of the okts viz the av...on a happier note...i take heart by the level of maturity that you hv shown viz this episode and hope that yr good example may be followed by other chaps out there...finally, i wish tommy's regulars happy cheonging in their new abode

the eternal optimist
omnia

Old 12-06-2002, 01:51 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Opening Party Babes

bro tkt, 1612 is a cat 150 house. There are many Frs on these gals, try the search engine.

Good Luck and happy bonking!

Quote:
Originally posted by tkt511

Cuntking,

The party that u mentioned belong to CAT40 or CAT150?

Is there any FR on those girls?

BTW, I am a newie in this forum ............

Old 12-06-2002, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
DarkLord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lets have the FRs rolling in!!
Old 12-06-2002, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 23
zyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to all
Re: Re: Re: Opening Party Babes

Quote:
Originally posted by cuntking
bro tkt, 1612 is a cat 150 house. There are many Frs on these gals, try the search engine.

Good Luck and happy bonking!

Bro cuntking, too bad you said no flaming in this thread. Otherwise I will scold this guy already...
Old 12-06-2002, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 23
Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: With Due Respect

Quote:
Originally posted by chinalgal

Agree unless some CB pple start!
Can i start????

@!#$@#$!@@#$$@##$@^@##$ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY TOMMY GIRLS NOT HERE YET!!!!
Old 12-06-2002, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
KID278 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: Re: With Due Respect

Quote:

Can i start????

someone was telling me gals looks is one criteria uncle sam will be looking at when approving...hehehe...... maybe trying to help counter the fl competitions....hehehe.....

Cheers.
Kid278.
.....Signing off from a foreign land
Old 12-06-2002, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
DarkLord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: Re: With Due Respect

Quote:

Can i start????

With all Brothers' high expectations, T gonna have a headache trying to get his house gals.

Hopefully T's babes suit all Brothers' expectations and taste!

Last edited by DarkLord; 12-06-2002 at 10:51 PM.
Old 12-06-2002, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
bong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: Re: Re: With Due Respect

heh .. i can expect another flurry of activities in the forum once the house girls come in and FRs come a flying ... perhaps there will be another mobilisation.

Quote:
Originally posted by DarkLord

With all Brothers' high expectations, T gonna have a headache trying to get his house gals.

Hopefully T's babes suit all Brothers' expectations and taste!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1