The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2010, 02:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 16
starystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of light
Transit Hotel at $20??

Hello,

Just try to find out if anyone knows of transit hotel with less than $25?? like $18? $20?? i am referring to those that are NOT in G area.

Nowadays, with H81 and fragrance increase their rate, it is hard to save on hotel..

So far i know madtas oppos lavander food centre is $25. Another at Aliwal street (Aliwal hotel) is $20. But condition is damn bad.

Any more?? please share fellow bro!

starynite

Up my points if you like my FR [/SIZE]
Old 06-11-2010, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Transit Hotel at $20??

bro, pls be more sensible la some more u are a senior liao, now hotels for cheonging already so limited,
u still wan to post those hotel names out? u scared ppl dunno huh?
Old 06-11-2010, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 14
beachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
bro, pls be more sensible la some more u are a senior liao, now hotels for cheonging already so limited,
u still wan to post those hotel names out? u scared ppl dunno huh?
Even though i am a newbie and might get zapped but still i think i have to say this.

So you are saying that everyone should just keep quiet and enjoy those hotels themselves? What happened to the spirit of sharing among fellow samsters then if everyone thinks thinks this way?

Personally i do not think that the TS is wrong in creating a thread to share such information it's just info about hotels which are cheap and good what's wrong about that?
Old 06-11-2010, 12:32 PM
Samster

alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachboyz View Post
Even though i am a newbie and might get zapped but still i think i have to say this.

So you are saying that everyone should just keep quiet and enjoy those hotels themselves? What happened to the spirit of sharing among fellow samsters then if everyone thinks thinks this way?

Personally i do not think that the TS is wrong in creating a thread to share such information it's just info about hotels which are cheap and good what's wrong about that?
if wan share, pls share in private, thats the purpose of PM aka private mail.
not come here and start to post all the hotel names BIG BIG and endanger everyone ( the fls and customers)especially when u dunno who is reading

tats y in sbf, most ts will do screening b4 releasing the numbers to samster rather than posting the fl number in the thread BIG BIG.
and when bros post frs, mostly will leave out the hotels location out as its common sense to protect everyone.

and FYI, theres a lot of threads in here talking about hotels and rates, if u put in effort to search and ask those bros whom participated in those threads,
most likely they will be willing to share the place with you also.

and i nv said that TS is wrong to start a thread like this, i just said its not sensible for a senior like him to start a thread like this.

but IMO, sharing is 1 thing, endangering other parties is another thing, understand?

best way is to share sensibly rite.

p/s everyone is entited to say anything here, after all, thats what a forum is for right.

Last edited by alan0338; 06-11-2010 at 12:47 PM.
Old 06-11-2010, 03:54 PM
Samster

beachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
if wan share, pls share in private, thats the purpose of PM aka private mail.
not come here and start to post all the hotel names BIG BIG and endanger everyone ( the fls and customers)especially when u dunno who is reading

tats y in sbf, most ts will do screening b4 releasing the numbers to samster rather than posting the fl number in the thread BIG BIG.
and when bros post frs, mostly will leave out the hotels location out as its common sense to protect everyone.

and FYI, theres a lot of threads in here talking about hotels and rates, if u put in effort to search and ask those bros whom participated in those threads,
most likely they will be willing to share the place with you also.

and i nv said that TS is wrong to start a thread like this, i just said its not sensible for a senior like him to start a thread like this.

but IMO, sharing is 1 thing, endangering other parties is another thing, understand?

best way is to share sensibly rite.

p/s everyone is entited to say anything here, after all, thats what a forum is for right.
Bro no offense or anything but the way i see the TS's thread he is just asking for a good and cheap hotel. Nowhere in his post did he mention anything about FLs or what. I am sure there is nothing with bringing your partners to those places.

As for protecting the customers hotels are public places people go in and out all the time so if even if i mention that this particular hotel is good and cheap it's the person's personal choice whether to go there or not. You can get caught anywhere even on the streets not just at the hotel.

But thanks for the reply though just a difference of opinion that's all. Cheers
Old 06-11-2010, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 19
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I agrees with you and I've up you 6 points for your guts to say your mind....Cheers
Old 06-11-2010, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro no offense or anything but the way i see the TS's thread he is just asking for a good and cheap hotel. Nowhere in his post did he mention anything about FLs or what. I am sure there is nothing wrong with bringing your partners to those places.
But thanks for the reply though just a difference of opinion that's all. Cheers
no offence taken la,like wat u said, its just different opinion from the different angle we view things nia

but me still take my initial stand.
Old 07-11-2010, 01:20 PM
Samster

Thanks for all the support from senior bros. Now that i got my small 1 power i can up you all back in time.

And in the spirit of sharing i recently discovered a "resort" near a central western beach park that offered $60 for 6 hours transit. That's only $10 per hour. Perfect for couples who dun like rush rush sessions.

I tried the place before too the room is decent enough the resort being new and all that of course dun expect five star hotel stay. Was there with my FB for a night from 6pm to 12midnight and had a most wonderful session there with her no rush at all.

Those really interested just pm me and i'll let you in on the location no matter whether you're a senior or a newbie.
Old 07-11-2010, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21023 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Bros, thx for all the sharing. But do keep these hotels name discreet. Else there'll be no more $20 transit hotels(outside GL) liao
Old 07-11-2010, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
LauWu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks for all the support from senior bros. Now that i got my small 1 power i can up you all back in time.

And in the spirit of sharing i recently discovered a "resort" near a central western beach park that offered $60 for 6 hours transit. That's only $10 per hour. Perfect for couples who dun like rush rush sessions.

I tried the place before too the room is decent enough the resort being new and all that of course dun expect five star hotel stay. Was there with my FB for a night from 6pm to 12midnight and had a most wonderful session there with her no rush at all.

Those really interested just pm me and i'll let you in on the location no matter whether you're a senior or a newbie.
Bro care to ctc the place. Thz bro!
Old 07-11-2010, 05:09 PM
Samster

All PMs replied to all bros here hope you all enjoy the place.
Old 07-11-2010, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4713 / Power: 24
tookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond repute

can share the location?

cheers

To Up :
Old 07-11-2010, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tookara View Post
can share the location?
PMed you le bro
Old 07-11-2010, 06:24 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 15
raykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to behold

can share the pm with me too? pls and thanks
Old 07-11-2010, 06:49 PM
Samster

All Pms replied again
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1