The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2019, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
Johnnydebt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lingerie wife :)

Very nice story, please keep going TS
Old 22-05-2019, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 5
Fischer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

amazing story telling.
Old 23-05-2019, 02:55 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2183 / Power: 27
Shaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond repute

Pervert John still telling his conquest story about this slut wife to me (her husband, without John knowing that I am her hubby!). I think he did bullshit half of his story as he always talk big a lot! But I never knew my wife was into anal at that time!! I never get to poke her ass, probably half the time my kuku not hard enough or I cum too fast before I could even enter it! But John beat me to it! He got to deflower her ass! I was such a loser! And he said there was more, so I lan lan sat there listening to his onslaught story of my wife...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

John story:

After I had fucked her up her ass, I controlled well and had not cum yet but it would be anytime soon as I couldn't tahan it much longer. As she was still lying on the bed with her legs spread, I took off my condom and shaft my lanchio inside her cheebye and it just went in so smoothly due to her extreme wetness.

She just kept moaning in her state of shiokness that she was not even aware that I had fucked her raw for the 1st time! I did not care as I kept pumping her pussy super fast that she climax and kept urging me on! The direct contact of my cock inside her cunt hole wall was too much too bear and I felt I was cumming too. It would be a waste to pull out and so I conveniently shoot my sperm deep inside up her womb.

Really dam fucking shiok! The feeling was so intense and I could feel my cum just kept shooting several waves. I gave her an evil grin. I then pulled up and saw my cum slowly leaking out from her pussy.

Wife: I felt so wet and shiok just now. You cum a lot too?

J: Of coz a lot! Your cheebye so shiok, sure I also shoot all I can give you!

I took the used condom and show it to her.

W: Where got a lot. Not much leh..

J: You stupid girl! Why don't you look at your pussy!

She stared at her own pussy and stick a finger inside. And then she smelt her own fingers.

W: You fuck me without a condom? And you come inside me?

J: My little brother no brain one! He just fuck and shoot, then talk later! Too horny, so no time to put on the cap lor.

W: Oh no.. but what if I got pregnant!

J: Aiyo, no big deal lah! Only 1 time, where got so suay one! Can strike lottery already! Want to come out and play, no need to think so much! Take it as my present to you lor. And if you really so suay and got a fat belly, take it as my present to your hubby too, hahaha! And the same time, I can test how strong my sperm is! See can go sperm bank donate or not!

W: you are really joker!! No wonder just now I feel so full and can feel your hard cock pulsating much better...

J: No joke no fun! No fuck no son mah! More shiok right!

W: ya lah! Of coz shiok to the max!
Old 23-05-2019, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Such a slutty slut! I like!
Old 23-05-2019, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
falleini deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So very nice story, camping for more
Old 24-05-2019, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1542 / Power: 16
Smile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant future

TS, camping for more juicy stories
Old 24-05-2019, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 8
RustBelt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Such a slutty slut! I like!
Thats what makes the story great
Old 24-05-2019, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story, do update more. support your thread ts.
Old 24-05-2019, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 18
wsx305 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwsx305 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping for more, thanks for the story
Old 24-05-2019, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Banezir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for a nice story TS
Old 24-05-2019, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
slumels deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amazingly shiok story, support and hope to read more
Old 29-05-2019, 10:56 AM
Samster

sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

bro shaky, no more update liao?
Old 29-05-2019, 04:09 PM
Samster (Donor)

Shaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond repute

So sorry. Been busy and also writing the other stories. Do read it too!
Hint: It is somewhat interlink, only at different period of time.

Will update this story soon. Thks for reading and support
Old 29-05-2019, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaky View Post
So sorry. Been busy and also writing the other stories. Do read it too!
Hint: It is somewhat interlink, only at different period of time.

Will update this story soon. Thks for reading and support
Ahh.... so obvious lol, the milf encounter and the lingerie Wife is the same person lor. Both milf and meaty. Anyway continue soon ya?
Old 29-05-2019, 09:28 PM
Samster (Donor)

Pervert John wrapping up his story on my wife's 1st KL trip. He said after washed up, he sent her to the airport to fuck off! He even said that he would give her many business when she came back next month. And with that, he said if I wanna to hear more, buy him drink the following night! Oh no, should I? But at the same time, I wanted to hear direct from him the full truth! And with that, he lead his bargirl back to the hotel to fuck, needless to say!

The next night, I no want face and called him again and he happily came down and started his story again! Again, together with his same bargirl and me, we both listened to his conquest story!

J: See, I know she will come back again! She need my help! I even save up patiently for a few days, be good boy stayed at home with my family. Saving up all my few day's sperm, waiting to dump on her! Haha... And you know what I do when I picked her up at the airport?

The moment she came inside my car, I made her took off her bra and panties on the spot! So I could easily check my fucktoy. I just put my hand and manhandled her nei nei. Anyhow groped and pinched! Then I lifted up her skirt and dig her cheebye! I then pushed her down and sucked my cock as if to worship him! It was like SOP as every trip here, she would do the same thing at the airport carpark!

Then proceed to hotel and fucked her shiok and long. Usually on the 1st day, did nothing but fuck, sleep, eat and fuck! Only on the 2nd day, then the business began! As I had promised to get more business for her, I arranged a few supplier friends to come and see her stocks. i told them to come up to the hotel room and bought some drinks along too. Some could not make it, so ended up only 3 of them came.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1