The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2019, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 11
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of
Why would a Petain WL turn you down?

I had encountered this in mostly houses 14 and 26.

Just after looking into room and saying “hello”, WL will show you her palm, waving it, meaning “No, not interested.” or simply do the same with a head move.

I’m a middle eastern man with fair skin but about 90kg, dressed good with fine grooming.

Just curious, I guess I’m not alone, is anyone else encountering this?
Old 27-04-2019, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Why would a Petain WL turn you down?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stfu2 View Post
I had encountered this in mostly houses 14 and 26.

Just after looking into room and saying “hello”, WL will show you her palm, waving it, meaning “No, not interested.” or simply do the same with a head move.

I’m a middle eastern man with fair skin but about 90kg, dressed good with fine grooming.

Just curious, I guess I’m not alone, is anyone else encountering this?
I’ve seen such cases, but not to me. Whenever I ask their rates, they will tell me their rates. I’ve seen H12R3 rejected people a couple of times, but luckily never reject me.
Old 28-04-2019, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 11
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of

I got a feeling that this could be race related.
Old 29-04-2019, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by stfu2 View Post
I got a feeling that this could be race related.
To be honest, the people who I see being rejected are non-Chinese, but are darker in skin colour. Maybe you can go back another day to try asking again.
Old 18-08-2019, 04:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Normatup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Why would a Petain WL turn you down

Looking at the Star reloader is like looking at a Krieghoff, or a fine Swiss watch, they dont make reloaders like that and like a Krieghoff or fine watch, you can get things that do the same job, just not with near the class

;-)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1