The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2018, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: So Shiok Ah!

She worked her way down towards my dick, and then towards my bush. She was licking my bush, almost every single strand. What could she possibly gain from there? Nothing, I guess. She just wanted to please me. One thing to note, she was still stroking my dick with one hand, and playing with my balls with the other. Finally, she worked her way to my balls. Right ball first, to be sucked by her. Very softly, in her mouth, and I can feel her tongue flicking gently on my ball. It’s like a mini massager. Then it’s the left ball’s turn. All this way, I could see her facial expression. She was sucking my balls, and made eye contact with me several times. Super steam.

She then stopped everything she was doing.

Judy: “Why are you standing? Come, lie down.” Me: “Ok…”
Judy: “My man should enjoy.” Me: “Err… Ok…”

Tell me, that you will not steam harder upon hearing that.

With that, I lay down on the bed, with my head supported by my pillow. The pillow was folded in half to make it higher, so I can admire her blowing me.

And then I saw something on the table....

s I was lying in bed naked, Judy stood up from the bed, half-naked, tying her hair into a ponytail. While her hands were busy tying her hair, her exposed tits were bouncing slightly, as though inviting me to fondle it. I reached out my left hand and cupped her right boob.Judy then looked at me and smiled, not even a hint of resistance. Anyway, she wouldn’t resist, right? She’s now my girlfriend after all. After a few gentle squeezes, I used my thumb to circle the nipple. And she was done with tying her hair.

Judy: “You purposely one, right? Know my sensitive area is my boobs and nipples, you keep arousing them.” Me: “Yup. It’s so soft and smooth, very nice to touch.”

Judy: “But are they small to you?” Me: “No la, just nice.”
Judy: “Hee.”

With the smile, she climbed on top of me, and we kissed again. She worked her way down from my lips to my neck, to my nipples, stomach then finally, my cock. She was so good at sucking my cock. The in and out motion never failing to keep my cock in rock-hard state. The way she savours my cock is probably the best feeling in the world.

And now, it’s telling to reveal what I saw on the table. The Orea Mcflurry.

Me: “Ju.”
Judy: “Uh-huh?” Me: “Ahh… Nothing.”

I said ‘nothing’ because when my cock is in her mouth while she ‘un-huh’, the vibration made the whole experience a hell lot better. Reminded me while I forced Alexis to blow me and I told her to mumble some words. So I enjoyed the blowjob for a while more, then asked:

Me: “Ju.” Judy: “Ya?”

Me: “Do you want to have some ice cream sausage?” Judy: “What is that…???”

Me: ~Points to the Mcflurry.~ Judy: “Uh-huh… Then?”

She didn’t get my point at first. But she realized it fast.

Judy: “Waaa… You want to try?” Me: “You mind?”

Judy: “Mmmm… It is the same to me… But can this thing take it?” 

Me: “Can try… Maybe yes!”
Judy: “Ok!”
Old 23-02-2018, 06:34 PM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

With that, she took the Mcflurry, scooped a spoonful and spilled it on my cock. It was damn cold, and the feeling was weird, but nice at the same time.

She let it flow to my pubic hair, before laughing.

Judy: “Ha! How? Cold?”
Me: “A bit la…”

Judy: “Can take it?”
Me: “Yup, can. Go on and try the ice cream sausage!”

She leaned forward again, and took in my ice cream stained cock. IT FELT GREAT.

Me: “Ahhh… Good… Good…”

She slid out of my cock, poured some more Mcflurry on it, and then continued her blowjob. She was literally licking the ice cream off my cock. I could see her tongue licking the ice cream, like a little girl licking a popsicle. Super steam.

After a few minutes of ice cream blowjob, she stopped and crawled up to me.

Judy: “My king, how was it?”
Me: “Ha… Superb.”

Judy: “Did the ice cream enhance the feeling?”
Me: “Maybe.”

Judy: “Maybe only?”
Me: “As long as it is you sucking me, it always feels great.”

Judy: “You ah! Only know how to say all these…!”
Old 23-02-2018, 09:11 PM
Samster

I gave her a tight hug, pressing her boobs against me.

Me: “Want to start?”
Judy: “You got a condom?”

Me: “What if I say no?”
Judy: “Then nope. We can call it a day.”

Me: “Ahh ok ok. Let me check my drawer.”
Judy: “Already told you ~ no condom no sex.”

I knew I had condoms in my drawer. I just want to try my luck if I can do it raw. She told me before that she had never had raw sex, and will never have it before marriage. After finding it and putting on, she had already removed her shorts and panty, lying in bed waiting for me. I climbed on top of her, and went straight to her boobs. I sucked them like I never did before, and my tongue was circling her nipple. The other nipple was handled by my fingers.

Judy: “Uh… Uh…”

And she was pressing my head gently towards her boobs. I could feel how much she was enjoying the moment. Then, one more idea struck me.

Me: “Ju, can I try some ice cream boobs?”

Judy: “Haa… You and your ideas…”
Me: “So is that an ok?”

Judy: “Can try… Hee.”

I took the Mcflurry that was on the floor, and poured a few drops on the boobs and nipples. I went on to suck it. And I sucked it hard. The nipples with hard as well. She was still pressing my head against her boobs. My mouth left the nipple and then targeted the boob. I sucked it hard, licked it and did everything I could to it with my mouth, except for biting it. But all this while, I forgot something: Inserting my cock into her pussy.

I remembered that I forgot when her left hand reached downwards, held my cock and guided it to her pussy. And it was finally in.

Me: “Opps, sorry~”
Judy: “Hee…”

Me: “I will make up for it.”
Judy: “You better do.”

I thrust it hard, pumping her pussy like never before. She gave out loud moans whenever I thrust in. But we were at the hostel, thus we cannot make loud noises. I covered her mouth and she suddenly realized. She cheekily bit my pinky, trying hard not to moan. But still, she let out very soft moans with every thrust I made.

Me: “Good? Huh? Good?”

No reply.

Me: “Tell me, is it good?”

And I pump harder, harder, and faster.

She nodded. And moaned. All with her eyes closed.
Old 24-02-2018, 09:42 AM
Samster

After a few minutes, she opened her eyes and smiled at me.

Judy: “My king, are you tired? Want to change position?”
Me: “Ok… Let’s change. What do you want next?”

Judy: “You can lie down and enjoy. Hee.”

So I laid in bed, and she went on to the cowgirl position. As she was riding me, the sight of her boobs bouncing up and down was really beautiful. Then I noticed that her boobs got love bites, due to the hard sucking I did to it earlier.

Me: “Aiya, I think I sucked too hard.” ~Points to the love bite on her boobs.~
Judy: “Ohh… Must the ice cream boobies too nice!”
Me: “Yup. Even the original flavor also tastes not bad.”

As she continued to ride, the boobs continued to bounce. I was cupping her boobs, squeezing it and also pressing the nipples gently. Then she stopped.

Me: “Why…? Tired?”
Judy: “No… This position no good…”
Me: “Huh…?”
Judy: “Cannot hit the sensitive spot…”
Me: “Then… Want to try reverse one?”
Judy: “Ok…”

We switched to reverse cowgirl. No more views of her bouncing tits. Absolute sadness. I could only enjoy her butt. Her hands will supporting on my thighs and I thought of something again. With her continuing riding, I looked around the bed, but couldn’t find what I was looking for. I looked on the floor, and bingo. Her bra was there. I reached out for it and barely managed to get it. I took off both the bra straps. With my left hand, I grabbed both her wrists, and then tied them together with one bra strap.

Judy: “What are you doing?!”
Me: “Relax.”

She stopped riding me and sat on the bed. After tying her wrists together behind her back, I slid my hands under her armpits and fondle her boobs, and kissed her neck.

Me: “I am going to control you.”
Judy: “Hee… How do you know I like it?”

Shit. Really. I was thinking ‘SHIT’. All along, Judy never told me she likes manipulative guys.

Me: “I… Don’t know. I just want to be kinky and control you.”
Judy: “Hee… Go ahead. Do whatever you want.”

Me: “Masturbate me.”

Sitting behind her, kissing her neck and grabbing her boobs, she was holding my cock with her hands, which were tied. Although it was a simple action, I was quite turned on by it. I retracted my hands, made her lie on her front. Her supporting points, then were her shoulders and knees. I was going to doggie her. Usually in doggie position, I will spread her legs and go in between it. But that time, I remembered putting her legs together as I wanted to see if I could get a tighter experience. And it worked. But it was very tiring for some reasons.

So, pumping her in doggie position with her hands tied behind her back, I used my left hand to play with her left boobs, and my right hand on her right butt. At times spanking her butt, as times squeezing it hard. Adding her moans into all these, I bet no men can hold on for long. And thus I released. I ensured every drop was released into the rubber before stopping.
Old 24-02-2018, 05:27 PM
Samster

I went to lie on the bed beside her. And she, acrobatically moved her tied hands around the butt, behind the knees and it finally came to the front. She was lying with me, on my chest.

Judy: “Was it good?”
Me: “Yup. Great.”

Judy: “Hmm…”
Me: “Why…?”

Judy: “Do you love me?”
Me: “Of course I do, silly.”

Judy: “Hee… Ok.”
Me: “You?”

Judy: “Hmm… I wasn’t sure. But I think I am now"
Me: “Ok… What matters most is now I guess.”

We rested for a while before a very important question came to mind.

Me: “Ju!”
Judy: “Yes??”

Me: “Promise me… You won’t have sex with other guys behind my back, ok?”
Judy: “I won’t. I was thinking about that before. The way I was dumped, I felt so cheap. It could be retribution.”

Me: “No la… If you think that way, then I have some responsibilities too.”

She kept quiet.

Judy: “I promise you.”
Me: “Yeah ~ ~”

Judy: “Then you also must promise me you won’t have sex with other women behind my back.”
Me: “Yes, madam!”

Judy: “Hee. And that includes all sorts of sex like blowjobs!”
Me: “Yes, madam!”

Judy: “Make sure you won’t ask any girls into that toilet to give you oral sex!”
Me: “Haa… Won’t, I promise you.”

Judy: “This thing is only for me.” ~Grabbing my cock.~
Me: “Yours only!”

We lay for a while more, before we cleaned ourselves up and I sent her back to her hostel on the shuttle bus.

Exams ended last week! And so, that day went like this.

Last Sat, Judy had to go back to campus for some hall thing, so she asked me if I can drive her to school. So I thought fine, I can laze in my own hostel while waiting for her. It was very early, like 8+, when I dropped her off at her hall and I went to my own hall. I remember sleeping until 11+ when I receive a sms from Judy to say she’s done and I can go pick her up 30 minutes later as she needs to bath. I told her I can go to her room and wait and she said ok. I reached in about 5 – 10 minutes. To my surprise, her roomie was around.

Remember her roomie , the big booby Sofian?!
Old 24-02-2018, 09:45 PM
Samster

I was quite stunned when I saw her at her desk, with Judy besides her meddling with the laptop on the desk. I knocked on the door and they both turned to face me.

Judy: “Hey!”
Sofian: “Hello.”
Me: “Hi… Hi.”

I was awkward because I never really knew Sofian. The friends of Judy, whom I usually hang out with are the water sports guys and girls, which also include Alexis. As for Sofian, although she is Judy‘s close friend, I never really had the chance to talk to her and befriend her, mostly due to the fact that our timetables never match each other’s.

After walking in, Judy made this comment.

Judy: “You can ask him now. I go bath first.”

I was like “Huh? Ask me what?…”

Judy: “She just got a macbook pro, but don’t know how to use.”
Me: “Ohh, alright.”

So off she goes to the toilet. Leaving me with Sofian. I will describe what Sofian was wearing. You guys know those very flimsy and transparent singlet girls always wear nowadays? Yes, she’s wearing that. Couple that with a not-so-small armpit hole, I can totally see her bra and breast from the side from some angles. The front? Needless to say, was loose as hell. A slight bend forward will see her majestic valley.

Her bottom was just a normal black shorts. She had a half-length jacket hung on the backrest of her chair, so I guess she wasn’t exactly walking around in public in that loose singlet.

Shyly, I walked to Sofian, standing beside her, with the pretext of teaching her how to use a Mac, but my real intention was to peek down her valley.

Me: “So what do you want to know?”
Sofian: “Ehh, what are the ways to use a Mac?”

Me: “Ehh, your questions very vague leh.”
Sofian: “Haha… I also don’t know what I don’t know.”

Me: “Hmm, when did you buy it? Got install anything so far?”
Sofian: “Install! Yes!”

I got a shock. She raised her voice slightly.

Sofian: “How to install things in Mac? My friend asked me to install this yesterday, but I don’t know how to.”

I saw the app. Adium.

Me: “This one ah. Chatting app la.”
Sofian: “Ya! My friend wanted to do video chat with me yesterday, but I don’t know how to do it.”

Video chat in Adium? I LOL-ed in my heart. But I didn’t tell her anything.

Then she told me stories of how she kept her MBP in the bag and went back to her old Acer laptop the night before. That was when she saw Judy online, chatted to her about this current day and her MBP, then Judy ask her to bring her MBP as I can teach her some basics.

So I taught her some basics.

Me: “First, open your application folder, drag the app into it. Done.”
Sofian: “HUH! Just like that?!”

She sounded like Judy with that nonchalant attitude. I like.

Guys, guess how many times have I peeked down her valley by now? Countless. Gorgeous view. Until she said this.

Sofian: “Eh, grab the chair and sit la.”
Me: “Oh, ok.”

Damn. No more perfect views.
Old 24-02-2018, 09:57 PM
Samster

I was quite stunned when I saw her at her desk, with Judy besides her meddling with the laptop on the desk. I knocked on the door and they both turned to face me.

Judy: “Hey!”
Sofian: “Hello.”
Me: “Hi… Hi.”

I was awkward because I never really knew Sofian. The friends of Judy, whom I usually hang out with are the water sports guys and girls, which also include Alexis. As for Sofian, although she is Judy‘s close friend, I never really had the chance to talk to her and befriend her, mostly due to the fact that our timetables never match each other’s.

After walking in, Judy made this comment.

Judy: “You can ask him now. I go bath first.”

I was like “Huh? Ask me what?…”

Judy: “She just got a macbook pro, but don’t know how to use.”
Me: “Ohh, alright.”

So off she goes to the toilet. Leaving me with Sofian. I will describe what Sofian was wearing. You guys know those very flimsy and transparent singlet girls always wear nowadays? Yes, she’s wearing that. Couple that with a not-so-small armpit hole, I can totally see her bra and breast from the side from some angles. The front? Needless to say, was loose as hell. A slight bend forward will see her majestic valley.

Her bottom was just a normal black shorts. She had a half-length jacket hung on the backrest of her chair, so I guess she wasn’t exactly walking around in public in that loose singlet.

Shyly, I walked to Sofian, standing beside her, with the pretext of teaching her how to use a Mac, but my real intention was to peek down her valley.

Me: “So what do you want to know?”
Sofian: “Ehh, what are the ways to use a Mac?”

Me: “Ehh, your questions very vague leh.”
Sofian: “Haha… I also don’t know what I don’t know.”

Me: “Hmm, when did you buy it? Got install anything so far?”
Sofian: “Install! Yes!”

I got a shock. She raised her voice slightly.

Sofian: “How to install things in Mac? My friend asked me to install this yesterday, but I don’t know how to.”

I saw the app. Adium.

Me: “This one ah. Chatting app la.”
Sofian: “Ya! My friend wanted to do video chat with me yesterday, but I don’t know how to do it.”

Video chat in Adium? I LOL-ed in my heart. But I didn’t tell her anything.

Then she told me stories of how she kept her MBP in the bag and went back to her old Acer laptop the night before. That was when she saw Judy online, chatted to her about this current day and her MBP, then Judy ask her to bring her MBP as I can teach her some basics.

So I taught her some basics.

Me: “First, open your application folder, drag the app into it. Done.”
Sofian: “HUH! Just like that?!”

She sounded like Judy with that nonchalant attitude. I like.

Guys, guess how many times have I peeked down her valley by now? Countless. Gorgeous view. Until she said this.

Sofian: “Eh, grab the chair and sit la.”
Me: “Oh, ok.”

Damn. No more perfect views.
Old 25-02-2018, 10:15 AM
Samster

So while I teach her how to use, I grabbed the opportunity to chit chat with her to know her better.

Me: “So why you in school today?”
Sofian: “Oh, I am part of the Sexomedia club. Today got meeting.”
Me: “Oh… So much involvement in school.”

Sofian: “You leh?”
Me: “I never join anything la. I just drove Judy to school.”

Sofian: “Oh ok.”

Then awkward silence. Don’t know what to say anymore. I kept trying to peek into her side hole. Her bra was black. Kinda steaming.

Then in came Judy. Singlet with visible black bra strap, FBT shorts and a towel around her neck, wiping her wet hair.

Judy: “How? Can?”
Sofian: “I know how to install apps!”

Me: “Yup. Smart student.”
Judy: “Chey… I thought got what super cheem thing.”

Judy went to pick up my own MBP which was on her bed and she started using while she dries her hair. She went net surfing. So, when my girlfriend is back, obviously I have to shift back to her side, which official ends my viewing pleasure.

What was Judy surfing? Anything on the web until she saw the underage prostitution case.

Judy: “This girl pretty meh?”
Me: “Ehh, not extravagant la.”

Judy: “I think so too. Then why so many rich men paid for her?”
Me: “Don’t know leh. Maybe she’s good at some things?”

Judy: “In bed you mean?”
Me: (Smiled but no reply.)

Judy: “Wonder how many cocks she sucked…”
Me: “At least 40 plus?”

Judy: “How you know she sucked all of them? You one of them?!?!?!”
Me: “No la! Siao ah! I am broke leh!”

Judy: “Haha! Bet you don’t dare also!”

Then, Sofian turned and asked: “What are you talking about?” 

Judy showed her the photo on my MBP, and Sofian came to Judy‘s side. She’s on Judy‘s left and me, on the right.

Sofian: “Ohh, this case ah. Don’t know this photo is her or not.”
Judy: “Not her meh?”

Sofian: “No one can confirm, right? Just imagine now people see her will throw her weird stares.”
Judy: “Yah lo…”

Sofian: “But I wonder how she felt when facing her first client. You know, sucking on a stranger’s penis.”
Judy: “Hmm yah hor. Oei how you feel?”

Actually, I was quite awkward at this point in time. 2 girls talking about blowjobs. If I know both girls well enough, fine. But… I don’t know Sofian well. I remember a little blood was flowing to my small head already.
Old 25-02-2018, 12:35 PM
Samster

Me: “Ehh, how I know. As if I got experience…”

Both girls were laughing and they continued their talk.

Judy: “Why you ask? You want to try is it!?”
Sofian: “Haha! Just thinking out loud la!”

Judy: “You want to try, I can lend you my boyfriend!”

The punch line.

Sofian: “HAA! You serious?”
Judy: “Serious! You two don’t know each other well right!”

I thought they were kidding.

Sofian: “If you don’t mind, I will do it lo! If he dares to!”
Judy: (Looks at me.) “You dare?”

OF COURSE I DARE! But of course I didn’t say it out. I was dumbfounded, nervous and shocked.

I remember the conversation went on for a while more, but I was too struck to hear and remember anything.

Judy: “How? You dare or not?” 
Sofian: “You fine with it, I dare.”

Judy: “Then… Let’s do it!”

With that few final sentences, Sofian stood up and went to close the door. I stared at Judy, she smiled and then frenched me. After a few kisses, she whispered into my ear: “Just enjoy.”

All of a sudden, Sofian was kneeling in front of me.

Sofian: “You two sure?”
Judy: “Yes.”

She said ‘yes’ with a smile. Sofian went on to unbuckle my belt and unzip me. I lifted my buttocks up and she can slide my jeans and underwear down to the floor. I was a bit shy initially and used my shift to cover my cock. But as Sofian’s head came closer, I shifted my hand away from my cock, and she shifted the shirt away. I was watching her head inching towards my cock. All the while thinking this might be a prank from the 2 girls. Until her lips touched my cock. Slowly, my cock disappeared into her mouth. Her head motion went up and down, and I let out a soft moan. I leaned backwards with my two hands supporting on the bed.

I remember Judy went away with my MBP, putting it on the table, then came back to my side again. I saw something steaming.

She was rubbing her pussy on her FBT while watching Sofian blow me. She was actually enjoying what she saw.

I called out: “Ju….”

She smiled at me. And then our lips locked. I remembered trying to focus on the kiss ’cause I didn’t want to cum so fast. And I didn’t cum fast because of this:

Me: “OUCH!”
Judy: “What happened?”

Sofian’s head stopped moving, but my cock is still inside her mouth.

Me: “I think her teeth scrapped my head….”

Sofian opened her mouth and let my cock come out. There was a red mark on my small head.

Judy: “Haha, really. Does it hurt?”
Me: “Haa… A bit la…”

Sofian: “Opps, sorry…!”

Judy then wrapped her hand around my cock, placing her thumb on the red mark and rubbing it.

Judy: “Sofi, can you suck his balls for now?”

Sofian: “Alright. No teeth.”

She said cheekily.
Old 25-02-2018, 05:59 PM
Samster

Judy and I kissed again, now with Sofian working on my balls. Judy‘s hand still wrapped around my cock, gently rubbing the head and stroke my cock.

Just imagine this scene. Your girlfriend asking another girl to suck your balls, as if the girl was a sex slave hired by her to serve you like a king. How steam can that be?

So with Sofian working on my balls, and Judy & I kissing on top, I felt like a king. After some kissing, I realized that Judy was no longer rubbing her pussy. I slipped my right hand into the left leg hole of her FBT and rub her pussy. Guess what? Super wet. I kept rubbing and she kept moaning.

Suddenly, at this point, I noticed that she was stroking my cock faster and faster. I remembered this part very well because she was rubbing my cock hole, smudging my pre-cum and Sofian’s saliva all over my tool, causing a wet, sticky and slimy mess. I looked at her while she was playing with my cock and moaning. Then she realized I was looking at her, and asked softly.

Judy: “Want more blowjob? Or blow balls?”
Me: “Sofian?”

Judy: “Ya…”
Me: “Cock.”

She stopped stroking my cock and slowly moved her hand to Sofian’s head. Both of us were looking at Sofian, while Judy slowly guides her head higher, to my cock. She slowly worked from the base of my cock, kissing and licking, then to the tip of my cock. Then engulfed it once again. Judy‘s hand was still at the back of her head.

Noticed something? I mentioned Judy‘s hand was filled with Sofian’s saliva and… My pre-cum. So? Sofian’s hair is slightly smudged with all those now.

With me enjoying a blowjob from a girl whom I barely know, I remembered letting out a few soft moans. There were several times where I kissed Judy, but I can’t remember exactly when those times were. I just remembered that after a while, I removed Judy‘s singlet and bra, then arched my back to suck her tits and nipples. Her right tits and nipple, to be exact. I remembered because I stopped rubbing her pussy and went on to squeeze her left boobs with my right hand. While sucking, I glanced at the view below, and saw that Judy was actually pushing Sofian’s head towards my cock, as if guiding her in and out of my cock. I didn’t sense any resistance from Sofian.

And, I still have my left hand available, right?
Old 25-02-2018, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 8
Ahgongpark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS, thks
Old 25-02-2018, 10:13 PM
Samster

So, what did my left hand do? I pretended to hold Sofian’s neck for a while, then slowly moved downwards, to her boobs. Into her blouse my left hand went, and cupped her right boobs.

The legendary big boobs, finally, in my hands. But, her bra was in the way. After playing it with for a while, Judy was whispering to me.

Judy: “Did you ask my permission to touch another girl’s breast?” 

I was stunned. I was quite afraid that she would get angry and stop the whole thing. I slipped my left hand out and rest it on the bed. Judy smiled, then frenched me and whispered in my ears again: “I was kidding.”

I went on to fondle Sofian’s tits, no resistance from her. After a while, I shifted my hand to her back to unbuckle her bra. Then, I saw Sofian removing it herself and put it on the floor. I took that as an invitation to play with her tits. Her tits are really bigger than Judy‘s, way bigger. I could grab like 80% of Judy‘s breast using 1 hand, but for Sofian, I think it was like only 60%? They are big and full.

And it was my first time grabbing the tits of 2 different girls at the same time. I twisted the nipples, flicked them and pressed them inwards. Nipples of both girls.

After a while, Sofian stopped her blowjob on me.

Sofian: “It’s so tiring leh. My mouth so 酸 now.”
Judy: “Haha… That means my man is good.”

Damn, receiving such compliment at this kind of time really makes one feel good.

Judy: “So, how does it feel to suck a stranger’s cock?”
Sofian: “Ok la… He is not a stranger entirely… And furthermore you are here, so it’s different.”

Judy: “Then now how? Want to continue?”
Sofian: “Ok… But can I sit on the bed? The floor is so hard.”

With that, Judy made me lay down on the bed, and Sofian came up, on her fours, she started sucking my cock again. I shifted the pillow to lean on more comfortably. Judy and I continued frenching.

Then, I popped a question to Judy.

Me: “Ju…”
Judy: “Hmm?”

Me: “Can I suck her tits?”
Judy: “You gotta ask her…”

Me: “Can… You ask?”
Judy: “Hee… Naughty boy…”

She got up, looked at Sofian for a while. I bet she was enjoying the sight on another girl sucking her man’s manhood.
Old 26-02-2018, 10:01 AM
Samster

Then she went to suck my nipples, stomach and then to my cock. For a moment, 2 girls were working on my cock. Then I saw Judy talking to Sofian. After which, Sofian started kissing her way up. To my neck and then skipped my mouth. To be honest, I wouldn’t kiss her lips either, if she wanted to kiss mine. I believe it would be full of my cum. So after skipping my lips, she leaned up and showed her tits to me.

There they were, the tits, bouncing in front of me. I wrapped my arms around Sofian’s body, pulled them towards me. And finally, the nipples in my mouth. I remembered sucking and licking them for quite long. So long until I forgot my cock was still being served by Judy. I heard Sofian’s moaning, and she kept pushing her boobs towards me. There were moments I had to stop the sucking and try to breathe. I also tried squeezing both tits with both my hands as hard as possible, seeing the boobs flowed out between my fingers. In short, I played with the tits with all my might, using all possible ways in the short time frame I have. I sucked, I licked, I flicked the nipple, I bit it, I squeezed it real hard, I poked it, I pushed the nipples inwards, twisted the nipples too.

Before I could play with the tits for any longer, I sensed that Judy stopped her blowing on me and was shifting upwards. Automatically, Sofian went down south.

Now thinking back, my cock was constantly being sucked on by 2 different girls.

With Judy back up, and she knows that I don’t like kissing after having my cock sucked, she sat up high, with her tits at my mouth level. Wrapping her hand around my head, she asked.

Judy: “How? Her breasts big?”
Me: “Yah…”

Judy: “Bigger than mine?”
Me: “Err… Yah…”

Judy: “No need to paiseh… I know that…”
Me: “But your nipples taste better.”

Judy: “Haa… Sweet talk again.”

She smiled, then covered my mouth with her breast and whispered: “Finger me.”

So I fingered her while sucking her tits. She was moaning, I was moaning too.

Then, I exploded. Yes, into Sofian’s mouth. But… .... .....

Video Time:
https://openload.co/f/QMiq1RCdtuc
https://openload.co/f/YRQbNHAijtw
Old 26-02-2018, 12:05 PM
Samster

Among the 3, I would say Judy has the best attitude, most friendly and a very attractive girl.

Alexis is second in attitude, but also very friendly. Both she and Judy can make very good female friends.

Sofian is the most chio, with the biggest boobs, and skinny too. However, she isn’t a talker. More reserved, I would say.

Chio ranking: S, J, A

Boobs: S, A, J

Nipple: J, S. Did not really see Alexis‘ nipples that night.

Friendliness: J, A, S

Sexiness: J, A, S. Big tits do not necessarily mean most sexy. Overall feel Judy has that sexy factor, with her can-talk attitude, slightly tanned skin, skinny but not boney figure, I would say she extrudes sexiness just like that.
.... ..... ...
So I exploded into Sofian’s mouth. But…

But after the first shot came, she immediately pulled out from my cock, leaving my softening cock to ejaculate into my pubic hair, creating a real mess. I actually wanted to ask Judy to go suck it dry, but it was too late, and she was also still enjoying my fingers which were in her pussy.

From a side view, I saw Sofian spitting out my cum into a piece of tissue, den wiped her mouth with another piece. I could see clearly her boos and nipples from the huge side hole of her top.

All the while I was fingering Judy, and all of a sudden I felt some warm liquid flowing down my hands, to my stomach. She cummed too. I remembered her moaning so hard.

Judy: “Ahh… Ahh…”

She went on for some time, but I don’t want the juices to stain the bed sheets, so I called to Sofian.

Me: “Sofian, can pass me some tissue?”
Sofian: “Ok… She high?”

Old 26-02-2018, 06:39 PM
Samster

After wiping the juices, Judy finally came to senses. And she finally realized everything that was happening below had finished.

Judy: “Eh? Done already?”
Me: “Yah… Like a few minutes back…”

Judy: “Your that side… Is full of semen…”

She then looked at Sofian.

Judy: “Did you… Didn’t you?” 
Sofian: “I… A bit… But I scared of the taste and feeling. So slimy.”

Judy: “My man’s taste great la. Not 恶心 one.”
Sofian: “But you see.” (Pointing to the sticky mess at my cock.) “So slimy.”

Judy: “Haha! Bring some wet tissue. Gotta clean him up.”

With that, Judy went on to wipe my cock, while I lay down and rest. Suddenly, I felt something hitting my face. When I open my eyes and used my hands to feel the thing, I realized it’s a pair of black bra. Judy threw it. Whose is it? Both also wearing black that day.

Seeing the size and design, I knew I wasn’t Judy‘s. I felt and played with the bra for a while, and smelled it too.

Sofian: “Oei! Give me back my bra!”
Me: “Ehh… Ok, ok…”

And Judy was just laughing away. After cleaning me up, we left. Judy asked me to send Sofian home. After dropping her off, I asked Judy.

Me: “Are you really ok with what happened…?”
Judy: “Actually… I was kidding when I ‘offered’ you to her… But she was so game for it…”

Me: “Err… Then you went ahead with it?”
Judy: “Yah… But you enjoyed it also right!”

Judy: “Actually… Seeing you being sucked by her just now… Made me really high… Felt like I wanted to suck you harder than she did… Felt like out-doing her to make you feel like mine.”

Me: “Silly, I am yours!”
Judy: “Sweet talk again huh! But, don’t think you can always get this kind of treatment. It was… Just the right mood.”

Me: “Ok… Got it.”
Judy: “And, seeing another girl willing to suck my boyfriend’s cock, means my boyfriend has some substance, right?”

Me: “Err… Haha…”
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1