The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2018, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Affections for ML taken for granted - WAKE UP

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbuthen View Post
wa bro gr88
u are steady bro how come like tat?
but really no pt get maseus gf
i also got some exp

got pretty maseuse her shop near my hse
1st time see her tall slim body i steam

she give v good msg sayang me a lot
service v kilat
strip & rub me all over french kiss
i dig & makan her cb & big neh beh she say shiok

after 2 visit she tell me come at night b4 close shop
then lock door & msg naked & play longer
i sibeh gian her body so see her 2x a week she happy
after service we will tcss like gd friend

now work v busy so told her after cny come again
(need to keep $ for cny give parents)
but she not happy now dont reply wechat
if reply is tell me not coming dont kachow her, haiz!

so got $ just enjoy dont think too much.
boh pian, no $ is no honey
Haha, I’m ok lah. Busty Bonanza never lead me on. Not her fault. I self sabo dive into her boobs now don’t know how to extricate myself. Haha!

Let me guess... the girl you mentioned is a PRC slut right? Typical ah tiong behaviour lah. I hope you didn’t invest too much money in her. This kind of slut ain’t worth it.
Old 01-02-2018, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesepotato View Post
It's the potent mix of money and women la.

Us bros think that for that one hour, the ml is ours and ours only. They should and will listen to what we say cause we paid for it (but we try not to think about the pay part so much)

To the bros that can Cheong smartly, great to them because they can split reality vs fantasy. I occasionally fall for the trap of fantasy.

But face it, if you see their WeChat these MLS are buying branded goods, on holidays simply within months of working. Our "market rate" + tips collectively affords them a lifestyle that some of us cannot even go for, much less buy for ourselves.

There's no need for affection for someone you see less than a day in a month. That's not commitment. Screw and go away and repeat, there's no prizes for being a white knight
Dun be surprised if their branded goods and holidays are sponsored.

U think they are so stupid as to use their own money for spending purposes? if so then what are the Roberts for?

The primary roles of the Roberts are merely for sponsorship ma, tio bo? ..
Old 01-02-2018, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

hahaha

talk about branded goods.... the ktv gal wore swaravski black swan earring, she says she bough from Taobao. hahahaha. If believe, the female pig will climb up the tree

I know she had steamboat dunno with who the night before and I chiow her for steamboat and she bluntly say can eat somethiing else or not. hahaha. I told her i got a cold and wanna eat steamboat for the next two days. Better follow me. She LL.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 01-02-2018, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1385 / Power: 7
fuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
hahaha

talk about branded goods.... the ktv gal wore swaravski black swan earring, she says she bough from Taobao. hahahaha. If believe, the female pig will climb up the tree

I know she had steamboat dunno with who the night before and I chiow her for steamboat and she bluntly say can eat somethiing else or not. hahaha. I told her i got a cold and wanna eat steamboat for the next two days. Better follow me. She LL.
bro you really spent lot of time and $$ on those checks, thumb up for you
Old 01-02-2018, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
just88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The problem with having affection for a ml, is you will always be constantly wondering what she is up to. You can never have peace of mind. So unless you can take the torture, better to just enjoy n go. Can visit same ml more than once but keep the transaction within the walls of the MP.
Old 02-02-2018, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 7
arbuthen is one of the Best!arbuthen is one of the Best!arbuthen is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
Haha, I’m ok lah. Busty Bonanza never lead me on. Not her fault. I self sabo dive into her boobs now don’t know how to extricate myself. Haha!

Let me guess... the girl you mentioned is a PRC slut right? Typical ah tiong behaviour lah. I hope you didn’t invest too much money in her. This kind of slut ain’t worth it.
ya she prc girl
at first act nice then nowaday chut pattern

ea visit is $50 msg fee + $100 special
2x a week for 2 mths
sometimes buy supper go her shop at night
sometime is close shop then we go eat supper i pay

her service good
act like slut got gfe
but problem is she sometime bad temper
maybe she see me easy 2 bully
Old 02-02-2018, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 11
tin77 is a glorious beacon of lighttin77 is a glorious beacon of lighttin77 is a glorious beacon of lighttin77 is a glorious beacon of lighttin77 is a glorious beacon of light

anyone has experience with thais as well? care to share?
i always believe in pay n go. be it money or buy abit of gift.
having this mindset as a trade.
if no pay or free wiil turn out to be the most EXPENSIVE sooner or later if either one cant detach.
if service good maybe come back a few times more
if no good then just hop to another one.
i have seen alot of frds fallen. giving money every month to them as allowance. going to visit them in other provinces in thai.... have 1 or 2 with happy endings though. but mostly sad stories, thai gals change face quite fast also....
Old 02-02-2018, 01:50 AM
Samster

GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tin77 View Post
if no pay or free wiil turn out to be the most EXPENSIVE sooner or later if either one cant detach.
Yup, there’s no such thing as free sex. These women go into the sex trade because of money, not because they enjoy getting fucked by strangers. Anyone who says they can get free sex is a one helluva big cannon fairy. Plenty of such dua pao sian samsters around if you noticed. Already one has appeared on this thread liao, haha! Payment will eventually come. The only question is when & how much.
Old 02-02-2018, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 11
tin77 is a glorious beacon of lighttin77 is a glorious beacon of lighttin77 is a glorious beacon of lighttin77 is a glorious beacon of lighttin77 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Yup, there’s no such thing as free sex. These women go into the sex trade because of money, not because they enjoy getting fucked by strangers. Anyone who says they can get free sex is a one helluva big cannon fairy. Plenty of such dua pao sian samsters around if you noticed. Already one has appeared on this thread liao, haha! Payment will eventually come. The only question is when & how much.
exactly... dont cos of a bit of money make u lose everything....
rather u see them realistic than talk feelings...
seen alot talking about prc, i tink thai also one of the top rankings in changing face.
Old 02-02-2018, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
ya she prc girl
at first act nice then nowaday chut pattern

ea visit is $50 msg fee + $100 special
2x a week for 2 mths
sometimes buy supper go her shop at night
sometime is close shop then we go eat supper i pay

her service good
act like slut got gfe
but problem is she sometime bad temper
maybe she see me easy 2 bully
Thanks for your PM bro. Yes, I know her. I actually find her quite OK as a person. One of the less mercenary PRC types around. Besides, she doesn’t cheat on time nor cut corners during the session. My guess is that she’s stressed up because business has been very badly hit recently.
Old 02-02-2018, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2447 / Power: 20
Fishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by just88 View Post
The problem with having affection for a ml, is you will always be constantly wondering what she is up to. You can never have peace of mind. So unless you can take the torture, better to just enjoy n go. Can visit same ml more than once but keep the transaction within the walls of the MP.
This is very true. When this happens, mostly no matter how u try, u can never trust the ml or ktv gal fully. Many scenarios will pop up in ur head and it is very tiring. When all this occurs, it means u r KC-ed. All these are danger signs.
不欺负你,不骂你,相信你。
有人欺负你,我会第一时间出来帮你。
你开心的时候,我会陪你开心。
你不开心,我也会哄到你开心。
永远觉得你最漂亮,做梦都会梦见你。
在我的心里,就只有你。
就这样简单。
Old 02-02-2018, 12:14 PM
Samster

arbuthen is one of the Best!arbuthen is one of the Best!arbuthen is one of the Best!

Quote:
Thanks for your PM bro. Yes, I know her. I actually find her quite OK as a person. One of the less mercenary PRC types around. Besides, she doesn’t cheat on time nor cut corners during the session. My guess is that she’s stressed up because business has been very badly hit recently.
wa bro gr88, u know many lady ah!
really is master cheongster
most time when i book her last session at night she sure ask me buy thing
normaly is buy supper sometime is buy some cosmetic thing she use

she never pay me back but provide very gd service compensate haha
last session she will lock door drop curtain close light when i reach shop
then she bathe together like u say lor she do with u also haha
like that best no one disturb

after hanky panky she wear back only panty or gstring walk up & down the shop
reply wechat close cashier eat the dabao supper in pantry also just wear panty like nothing haha
sometime go see her at night i feel is go see secret lover to do illegal thing
v steam & exciting man!
haha

forget to say one time i see her in shop very angry scold someone on phone
later she say is regular customer try to bargain $100 to $80 haha
she say her many regular cheong & gamble until pok gai
she like to haolian say her $100 service better than $50 hj other place
actually i agree with her too

i not good in words
so maybe last time say wrong thing offend her
but i miss her v much now
this weekend i no need work
maybe sat night i book her haha
Old 02-02-2018, 12:29 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

which is why I never lick a WL/FL pussy even when they offer in 69

Lots of guys did before me, cum inside. Might be raw, very likely to have disease. Not sure of the hygiene.

I don't kiss them or do tongue fighting. God knows how many cocks they sucked that day and how much semen left in their mouth. You trust WL/FL with personal hygiene?

I just rent the breasts, and the bottom hole albeit with protection.

I know a lot of bros say bummer, so safe for what. Well with a family and the HIV and STD rates up, play safe play long. Hiong, well then you can go out gloriously(not so when you get the medical report)
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 02-02-2018, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
wa bro gr88, u know many lady ah!
really is master cheongster
most time when i book her last session at night she sure ask me buy thing
normaly is buy supper sometime is buy some cosmetic thing she use

she never pay me back but provide very gd service compensate haha
last session she will lock door drop curtain close light when i reach shop
then she bathe together like u say lor she do with u also haha
like that best no one disturb

after hanky panky she wear back only panty or gstring walk up & down the shop
reply wechat close cashier eat the dabao supper in pantry also just wear panty like nothing haha
sometime go see her at night i feel is go see secret lover to do illegal thing
v steam & exciting man!
haha

forget to say one time i see her in shop very angry scold someone on phone
later she say is regular customer try to bargain $100 to $80 haha
she say her many regular cheong & gamble until pok gai
she like to haolian say her $100 service better than $50 hj other place
actually i agree with her too

i not good in words
so maybe last time say wrong thing offend her
but i miss her v much now
this weekend i no need work
maybe sat night i book her haha
LOLOLOLOL! She has her temperamental moments no doubt. I for one don’t think she’s the type who will abuse or take advantage of any affection shown by customers because it’s simply not her character to be like that. Btw, I’ve nicknamed her Fuzhou Fishballs. Known her for several years now and I’ve written about her previously.

Amongst all my gems she gives the best massage by far. Her repertoire of techniques is varied & targeted... genuine skill sia! And the way she patiently regulate & expertly distribute her strength on your naked body over the whole session is nothing short of massage masterclass. I’ve not met anyone at this relatively young age capable of this level of skill, certainly not in Singapore. What’s more, she’s got the looks, boobs & figure to match. That’s why I don’t mind going all the way to godforsaken west for rubba rubba & hanky panky fun with her even though she refuses to let me fuck her (but we’ve done just about everything else).

I would say now is a good time to pay her a visit. Noticed her recent wechat entries? She’s getting very negative, contemplative & philosophical these days because business is bad, haha! So I’m sure she’ll be damn happy to see you... and you can really stretch the $150 & get a good deal this time. Hahaha!!

One more thing... I’m sure many contact junkies, garang gunis, lobang hunters & number collectors must have flooded your inbox with requests for Fuzhou Fishballs contact. I have conveyed my advice to you in my latest PM.

Between genuine cheongsters, let’s just say that it is in our every interest to ensure that our favourite masseuses do not get popular for obvious reasons that even a fool will understand. This is the crown jewel of massage contacts, not UN Food Aid for refugees. Use it wisely & don’t give it away without getting a diamond in exchange, regardless of who asks.... and make sure it’s a real diamond you’ve received before sharing.
Old 02-02-2018, 04:13 PM
Samster

fuzhou fish ball???
hahahahaha!! v funny leh bro haha!

her breast is nice lor
i donno how describe but the shape & nipple nice lah
big and juicy haha

i wechat her say i want come tonight
she jitao reply tell me come last session & quick cfm

when i normaly wechat her ask how is she dont see her reply so fast, haiz
really is bring $ get honey
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1