The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2017, 08:46 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Updated! Miss Geylang International 2017

Sorry to all the regular bros who have PM-ed me to say my awards are not so accurate. Apparently, Tian Tian and Yang Yang have amazing bodies which I neglected to mention.

Here's what my buddy watsapped me so double confirm the intel I recieved is 100% accurate.

24 Nov 2017, 842pm

Bro, I thought I saw double. Yang Yang has almost identical breasts to Tian Tian. Their bodies are exactly the same! She's a damn good kisser. Saving up for fantasy tarma...

5 Nov 2017, 1010am

TT (Tian Tian) Natural watermelons la bro...very round with no sag. no tummy. Super smooth skin.

With Yutong balik kampung and thanks to the intel from bros, a reshuffle of my top picks is in order.

MISS GEYLANG INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION - XIATIAN (1649)

Pretty face, poly girl body, beach tanned skin and shoulder length hair is irresistible. Sweet personality. Madly in love with this girl. Everything about her is just great. Please note this is my RTF so I'm biased.

MISS BODY BEAUTIFUL - YANG YANG AND TIAN TIAN (1649)

These two are DOUBLE TROUBLE.

If you're looking for a great kisser with mistress looks and soft hair, Yang Yang is the one. Sensual.

If you're looking for SYT to bully, it's Tian Tian with pigtails. Doe-eyed, reindeer caught in headlights kind of look.

Both are petite, slim, no tummy with full round natural WATERMELONS and no sag. They are both hot as fuck naked.

MISS CONGENALITY - YUAN YUAN (1649)

Yuan Yuan's queue really stretches everytime I see my regular. Good features with a slim body. Fair skin. Really nice looking. Sensual type.

ANOTHER BIG NATURAL BREAST - YAO YAO (2047)

This was the initial one I knew about whom my other chiongster friend say is very cute. Looks like a schoolgirl. Spontaneous and playful.
Old 26-11-2017, 02:26 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1884 / Power: 0
SSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant future
Re: Updated! Miss Geylang International 2017

Bro hu,

is xiaw xiaw still around? how would she rank based on your observations?

I still miss xiaoyanzi. so far non of the new or existing wl in 1649 can give me the same consistent service i received

some do give me the service but after a few rtf sessions they start to become less service oriented.. still trying to fill in the hole left by xiaoyanzi
Old 26-11-2017, 02:49 PM
SamSter

123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Xiao Xiao still around. Small sized girl with good attitude. She has her own steady stream of clients. Not sure where to place her on the list. Of those above, Yao Yao's personality is most like Xiao Yanzi.
Old 27-11-2017, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
JanGOATEE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pretty face, poly girl body, beach tanned skin and shoulder length hair is irresistible. Sweet personality. Madly in love with this girl. Everything about her is just great. Please note this is my RTF so I'm biased.

-Any FR on her?
Old 27-11-2017, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanGOATEE View Post

-Any FR on her?
Xia Tian is pretty, I think look like younger Zhang Ai Jia
Still green in svc and GFE. Need to rtf to gauge if she will improve

In terms of beauty, still behind Xiao Ai (left for home) and san san WH17

I believe there are many beauties in GL not only the ones in 1649. So unless this is a promo thread, others could share here too.

Provided they want to share. It’s open sharing. No bullying allowed as victims will rant on forever they are being bullied and nobody help them.
Old 28-11-2017, 03:59 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Xia Tian is pretty, I think look like younger Zhang Ai Jia
Still green in svc and GFE. Need to rtf to gauge if she will improve

In terms of beauty, still behind Xiao Ai (left for home) and san san WH17

I believe there are many beauties in GL not only the ones in 1649. So unless this is a promo thread, others could share here too.

Provided they want to share. It’s open sharing. No bullying allowed as victims will rant on forever they are being bullied and nobody help them.
I believe not many beauties HAHAHA but bro Fatt Fat, your wallet may be much fatter than mine and go for much more outings. The WL you mentioned are indeed pretty and well entitled to rank them higher in terms of looks. I can see why. imho, if talking about face, I think 2036 is good. I got decent service from the WLs there. But I have my own preferences.

ALL FR welcomed. Let's support the good WL. Have you tried the body beautifuls? I heard really solid but not really into breasts so Xia Tian is better for me. Xia Tian you can try to RTF. She does not have a bad attitude which is an important criteria for me.
Old 28-11-2017, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Enticed by BigBadBird's FR, I went down to check out 1649's newbies.

All busy, so I decided I would just try the first girl that came out.

Turn out she is ting ting, a cute short young looking girl who is fair, a bit meaty and GND with A-B cup boobs.

she gives me the vibe that she is the first time doing this and quite innocent.

it is fun to guide a newbie like her. she is the obedient submissive sort.

service wise, do not expect much as she is very green.

she worked in HR back in china, so imagine fucking one of those simple admin girls in your office, and you will know what i mean.

very nice to cuddle and chit chat after the deed, felt like secondary school gf to me.

not the most chio girl, but somehow just suit my taste.

will RTF for her innocent cuteness.

but not so soon as i spotted some nice newbies elsewhere
This ting ting 婷婷 is getting more cute and naughty.

Enjoyed another session with her recently.

Really is one of my type of sweet innocent GND.

A hidden gem in 1649.... do treat her well...
Old 29-11-2017, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Pluesama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, Anyone of them with short hair? [Bobhair cut / bangs]
Old 29-11-2017, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluesama View Post
Bro, Anyone of them with short hair? [Bobhair cut / bangs]
Shortest hair I think is ting ting 婷婷。if I’m not wrong.
Old 29-11-2017, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Shortest hair I think is ting ting 婷婷。if I’m not wrong.

I see. THanks brother!
Old 29-11-2017, 10:16 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 14
clear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud of

Xia Tian is code red.
Old 29-11-2017, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clear4takeoff View Post
Xia Tian is code red.

What does that mean? :O
Old 29-11-2017, 01:25 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 14
clear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluesama View Post
What does that mean? :O
off duty due monthly period.
Old 30-11-2017, 11:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
angkukueh77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Szechuan Yang Yang

Looks: 8/10. Cat eyes and white complexion beauty.
Body: 9/10. One of the best figures I've ever seen in my life.
Service: 8.5/10 Excellent
RTF: Yes.

Yang yang looks slightly older than her 25 yrs of age and if you don't look closely, you'll give her a miss and go for the SYTs. Actually she has the best overall package and is hard to beat. Her figure is like Fiona Xie except her stomach is even flatter and her legs slimmer. She is a typical fair beauty Szechuan girl. Her breasts alone are fully worth the money spent, no regrets. Fiona Xie is prettier but Yang Yang is prettier than Amy Yip.

Bedroom action was excellent. Full service, enthusiastic and a willing to please slippery tongue. Oomph feeling when banging. She told me that she has been trying hard to learn all the customers different tastes. She has some sad past but puts up a brave front. Once you get to know her better, she really opens up to you and the session becomes even more rewarding. Overall, I rate her very highly.
Old 10-02-2018, 11:18 PM
SamSter

Talking Re: Updated! Miss Geylang International 2017

Due to re-newed interest in Tian Tian, Xia Tian and Yuan Yuan. I am bumping up the thread. I am very happy that my humble FR contributions have made many bros happy.

Xia Tian and Tian Tian are both hot commodities. They remain my top picks in Geylang.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1