The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 24-02-2018, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 14
Goldentiger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGoldentiger is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
While bathing half way heard the main door open.. tot is my wife finish her massage came back.. still tell her the small wan sleeping.. but she no reply.. continue bathing then suddenly someone open the bathtub curtain.. I was totally naked n standing in front of me was Nicole..Didn't know wat to do at tat time.. but small bro start to wake up looking at her..
Then she process to grab on my dick, start stroking n bbbj me.. small had rule over I jus stand there seeing her bbbj.. till I CIM..
After which she jus clean up n told me she come up to take towel n went back down again..
Everything seen normal after tat but she got told me she like me..
Really an unexpected encounter..

You are so lucky .
Old 24-02-2018, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 8
CannyEricson deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCannyEricson deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldentiger View Post
You are so lucky .
Yes so very lucky .
Old 24-02-2018, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

HUAT AH BRO! Got give her bigger ang bao? XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Jus happen this cny..
Went back Philippines with my wife n kids..
My wife sister daughter, do not have sex but got a bbbj for her..
Whenever we went back Philippines, my wife sister children will come stay our hotel all the way.. but the last time we went back was 2012.. the daughter let call her Nicole.. was already 16yrs old by now..
It all happen on the 3rd of their stay... In the afternoon the kids always went swimming.. then my wife went to a one hour massage n I was left to take care my younger son.. after making son sleep.. went to bath.. as there is no one in the room.. I didn't close the bath room door, scare my son wake up if cry I can't hear..
While bathing half way heard the main door open.. tot is my wife finish her massage came back.. still tell her the small wan sleeping.. but she no reply.. continue bathing then suddenly someone open the bathtub curtain.. I was totally naked n standing in front of me was Nicole..Didn't know wat to do at tat time.. but small bro start to wake up looking at her..
Then she process to grab on my dick, start stroking n bbbj me.. small had rule over I jus stand there seeing her bbbj.. till I CIM..
After which she jus clean up n told me she come up to take towel n went back down again..
Everything seen normal after tat but she got told me she like me..
Really an unexpected encounter..
Old 24-02-2018, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Krwzzy is Cool - loads of Potential

For me I had sexs with my young married colleague. She has huge sex drive.. this cause her hubby to be suspicious and we we caught!!
Old 24-02-2018, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Whoa bro, care to share the full story if you are comfortable with it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krwzzy View Post
For me I had sexs with my young married colleague. She has huge sex drive.. this cause her hubby to be suspicious and we we caught!!
Old 24-02-2018, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ChrisHorace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
Whoa bro, care to share the full story if you are comfortable with it?
Guess there are loads of such experiences around. Overseas work trips always create opportunities for these stuff to happen
Old 25-02-2018, 12:31 AM
Samster

ChrisHorace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krwzzy View Post
I up my colleague recently as well. Upping colleagues takes it seriously to the next level. It is like...a secret that you have to keep yet dying to let others know.
Old 26-02-2018, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
AlextheMan80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is definitely more common than most realised... had the good fortune of a couple of experiences.
Old 28-02-2018, 01:06 AM
Samster (M)

Shnigamix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1. My ex jc classmate (b-cup, with a 6.5/10 figure): We were out with her friends having a couple of drinks and she challenged me to doing shots. Decided to pull out my game and mixed tequila shots with vodka before ending off with a yaeger bomb. Fast forward half an hour later, we were a bunch of high crazy people partying like there was no tomorrow. She starts to grind me and small head takes over. I press my body against hers and start to rub my crotch against her ass, she doesnt resist and i get more daring. My hands roam up and down her body and i start grind my hips into her crotch. Cut the story short, we humped the whole night like wild animals in a nearby hotel. FBs till today

2. Ex HR colleague - they say dont shit where you eat. Turns out shitting and eating can be done at the very same place. Thats for another time

3. University exchange - banged this jap chick who was responsible for bringing us around during our one week cultural exchange. Totally didnt expect such a demure cute girl turning into a wild cowgirl 😜

Thats the top 3 for me.
Old 28-02-2018, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 15
NoSexNoLife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNoSexNoLife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNoSexNoLife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNoSexNoLife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

My current encounter is my secondary school mate whom I met again after lost contact for 10 years. She was an ex-air stewardess and now working as an insurance agent. I bought an endowment from her and before I knew it, she is now my frequent sex partner whenever her husband is away overseas.

My previous sex partner before her is a young childcare teacher who is in charge of teaching my niece. I got to know her when I fetch my niece from the childcare 1 day, and managed to get her number using my niece as an excuse. After inviting her out for dinner and drinks a few times, we both managed to have sex while drunk, and continue the no-string-attached sexual relationship for around 2 years before she decided to marry her boyfriend and end our relationship. I do still meet her for lunch or dinner sometimes, but of course, no more sex involved until she choose to continue the relationship again.
Old 06-03-2018, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ngbk2001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Meet up with a chinese lady know through badoo in batam. We meet at resturant and want to treat her dinner but in the i eat myself.. after finished ask her wherther want to go to my room and chit chat and she agreed. In the room i went to take bath and come out with a tower. We chit chat and i ask her whether i can kiss her, she said ok and everything start from there. We have sex form the night. After sex.. she told me also dont know why first meeting with me and agreed to have sex with me and i didnt not give her anything.
Old 06-03-2018, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ngbk2001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Meet up with a chinese lady know through badoo in batam. We meet at resturant and want to treat her dinner but in the i eat myself.. after finished ask her wherther want to go to my room and chit chat and she agreed. In the room i went to take bath and come out with a tower. We chit chat and i ask her whether i can kiss her, she said ok and everything start from there. We have sex form the night. After sex.. she told me also dont know why first meeting with me and agreed to have sex with me and i didnt not give her anything.
Old 06-03-2018, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

tks for sharing.
Old 06-03-2018, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 21
secret75 is one of the Best!secret75 is one of the Best!secret75 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Having sex w a waitress in the restaurant toilet?
Wow you bring it to a whole new level bro. How did you manage that?
Old 07-03-2018, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by grouchycabi View Post
Yes. My auntie when I was a teenager.
But do you still do it with your aunt nowdays?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1