The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-02-2018, 03:02 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
rickyseow is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://sglonelyguys.com/sara-massage/
This gril is mint? She still avail?
Old 26-02-2018, 03:04 AM
Samster (M)

http://sglonelyguys.com/bing-bing-massage/
Video look like very good massage.any bro tried before?(●—●)[/QUOTE]

She still working?
Old 26-02-2018, 03:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by desparate99 View Post
SO will they still be coming back or gone for good?
One of them did say she would, up to 1 year, depending if her pass gets approved.
The other one wasn't sure. They many regulars here what, ask them for "updated" info lo.

I do know an old favourite is back thou, same girl, different name. This time at a condo.
Old 26-02-2018, 03:28 AM
Samster (M)

Hmm... the demand will definitely correct the price. For instance, if all girls raise their prices: ugly hags $150, normal looking girls $200, slightly pretty $300, pretty >$400... and so on. What would you do? I personally will quit, I believe many experienced players will follow. The chickens will then starve.

Two points I think we should all be clear:
(1) calling chicken is not a necessity.
(2) the chickens need us more than we need the chickens.

What I said to let the price fluctuates freely is to attract premium girls to this island. It widens the price range, not raising the price.

There are many millionaires/billionaires on this tiny island, spending $1000 to screw a super pretty girl everyday is not a problem for them. For me, poor me, probably once a year... But the supply has to be there. By limiting the price, those gorgeous girls will not step to our land
Old 26-02-2018, 07:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
Crypster25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganasai View Post
PLEASE AVOID HER At ALL COST, THIS IS MY WARNING!

Appointment at 8pm, reached before 8pm and she only messaged me to go up at 810pm. (have all the smses showing the time). Once reached, still dilly dally, told me was talking to her friend just now, thats why the delay and then tried sending some file to me to check whether her number is working. I looked at the time before i went in shower, around 820pm, so theoretically, session starts once i start shower, even she wants to start the time the moment i stepped in, it was around 815pm.

Before shower, already collected payment 1st, at that moment i expected i will not going to get a good session, and it turned out to be my worst ever, i swear and i had never been so angry to a ML, this is the 1st time i raised my voice. Reason is after the nuru which she was unable to make me cum, due to her poor technique and cannot do this and that. (cannot hug cos she cant slide, din even hug her tight and cannot touch nipples told me most women dun like, which is another BS).

She wanted me to top up $40 to extend the session, which i refused of course because the time on the clock is still 845pm, so i should have another half an hour to go. What she told me is appointment time is 8pm, but it was no fault of mine for the late start, she insisted appointment time at 8pm so it should end at 9pm, what logic is that when the duration of service stated 1hr and somemore i haven even cum. Since she insisted she's right, no point to argue anymore, i immediately dressed up cos no mood and angry liao, i demanded some refund since no full service was rendered and time was cut short by half an hour. She refused and said no small change, only took out $10, funny cos i gave her $120. Just grab and go cos dun want to see her cb face any longer.

Before that still showed me her pink IC, saying something like i bully her thinking she is PRC, probably thats why so yaya, maybe think citizen so no worries at all. She told me she will report me saying i threatened to post negative FR on her here, who cares and that is what i am doing now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarng45 View Post
Aiyo, really that bad huh?
Old 26-02-2018, 07:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 19
Spermbro is a splendid one to beholdSpermbro is a splendid one to beholdSpermbro is a splendid one to beholdSpermbro is a splendid one to beholdSpermbro is a splendid one to beholdSpermbro is a splendid one to beholdSpermbro is a splendid one to beholdSpermbro is a splendid one to behold

This is one of my favourite milf ML Holly.. and she is very co-operate to me…She did sex in many great positions

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=680081

Room: Stay Alone With Master bedroom with attached bathroom

Looks: 8/10 similar to her photos very pretty

Boobs and body: 8/10 C cup perky and soft and very sensitive. Very tight body

Massage: 9/10 Very good massage and I wasn't even expecting a lot. Really

HJ: honestly first time going to an ML coz I always go to FL. but HJ was the best feeling I ever had more sensual than FJ

Overall experience: 9/10
Old 26-02-2018, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
I do know an old favourite is back thou, same girl, different name. This time at a condo.
This is Summer's 4th stint? Now $120!
Old 26-02-2018, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clazziquai View Post
I echo this... For me the best ML in recent memory was Vera, who had a combination of massage prowess, looks and gfe...
Agreed... she's the one I blew the dough the most on I think

C
Old 26-02-2018, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 12
Mushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros.

Can anybody teach me how to politely ask a ML I regularly RTM if can FJ her?
Don’t wanna offend or make the atmosphere awkward if she rejects.
Thanks in advance!
Old 26-02-2018, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushrooms View Post
Hi bros.

Can anybody teach me how to politely ask a ML I regularly RTM if can FJ her?
Don’t wanna offend or make the atmosphere awkward if she rejects.
Thanks in advance!
Bro Mushrooms, just ask... they probably encountered such questions all the times.
Old 26-02-2018, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 11
Theros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crypster25 View Post
Aiyo, really that bad huh?
Una is not a good experience, that's all I have to say.
Old 26-02-2018, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 21
championbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theros View Post
Una is not a good experience, that's all I have to say.
I second that.
Save the money on others better
Old 26-02-2018, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
restandrelax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yes she is around, visited her for the first time last week.

MR : Young, proactive and playful with high playability, i can see why she is popular, but don't think I will rtm very regularly if at all. Her stint ends this year by the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyseow View Post
This gril is mint? She still avail?
Old 26-02-2018, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 12
Mushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_e_ones View Post
Bro Mushrooms, just ask... they probably encountered such questions all the times.
Thanks bro for your reply.
Normally will they ask first?
Cos I’ve known her for quite some times but only till recently then I start to visit her regularly, maybe 2/3times per month.
Old 26-02-2018, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
restandrelax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro just ask if she provides FJ service to customers, you thinking too much it, i am sure it won't get awkward and you will still be able to book her in future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushrooms View Post
Thanks bro for your reply.
Normally will they ask first?
Cos I’ve known her for quite some times but only till recently then I start to visit her regularly, maybe 2/3times per month.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1