The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2013, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 14
johnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Tales of the Mile High Club

...Continued...

Jasmine stared at me with big puppy eyes.

Jasmine: I am naked here and all you can think of is desert? *Gives a disappointed look*

Jasmine walks to the dressing table, picks up the paper bag that has our takeaway and threw it at me.

Jasmine: Na! You and your stupid desert!

Me: *Laughs* Come on, gal. Its not what you think. There are many ways to eat desert right?

Jasmine was still fuming and about to walk to the washroom.

Jasmine: What do you mean? *Gives me a curious look*

Me: Bring me some towels from the washroom and come back to sit down. I will make it worth your while okay? *Winks*

Jasmine did as told but still looking very puzzled on what is going to happen next.

I went over to my blazer to pick up my tie.

Me: Jasmine, do you trust me? *Smiles*

Jasmine: Well, I have already been naked for 30minutes. What do you think? *Giggles*

I then gently put my tie over her eyes to blindfold her. I ensured its tight enough but not too much such that its uncomfortable.

Jasmine: Kinky! Are you going to rape me now? *Laughs out uncontrollably*

Me: No! I am going to play a game with you.

Jasmine: A game? *Getting more curious*

I took off my belt and proceeded to tie up her hands behind her. She suddenly got scared and asked if we have to do that. I told her to trust me and I will not hurt her. I gave her a kiss to calm her down as she took a deep breath.

I guess basic human instincts will not allow yourself to be tied up by another person, which is normal.

Me: Tell me if you are feeling uncomfortable at any time. I will stop and untie you, okay?

Jasmine: Er...o..ka...y.

Me: Okay I am going back to my hotel now. I will see you tomorrow. *Laughing*

Jasmine: Hey, dun be an idiot! Untie me first, please. *You could hear the fear in her voice*

I gently lean Jasmine against the headboard of the bed with towels underneath to make her more comfortable.

Me: Let the games begin!
Old 12-12-2013, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

pitching my tent le
Old 12-12-2013, 06:48 PM
Samster

johnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find better

...Continued...

I always wanted to do this food seduction thing but never had a chance. So tonight was the night, besides I thought it would be sexy in addition to messy. Haha. Hence the towels underneath to lie the bed sheets.

I opened the bag of deserts to see what I had. I had a bottle of whipped cream, some chocolate wine pralines, a creme brulee and a fruit tart. I told the waiter to throw in some chocolate syrup, a clove of gralic and a strand of chill if available.

Me: Jasmine, I am not going to feed you some desert. If you can guess the desert correctly, I will reward you. If not, I will torture you instead.

Jasmine: Hmmm...okay. I am already tied up, what can I say? *Giggles*

I fed Jasmine a big spoonful of creme brulee first, which resulted in creme brulee all over her mouth and spilling some onto her naked body.

Jasmine: Erm...some sort of milk pudding?

Me: Yes, but whats the correct term for it? You have 5 secs.

Jasmine: I cannot remember! Fine, go on and torture me. *Pouts with creme brulee all over her mouth*

She looked so cute at this moment and I lean in towards her.

Me: I am going to punish you now! *Laughing*

I leaned in towards her and gently lick the creme brulee around her mouth, giving her kisses in between. The first lick gave her a shock and she jumped a little and enjoying thereafter.

Jasmine: M..m...mm.....m....Looks like forfeit was not that bad.

I moved from her mouth down to her neck, making her groan a little as she sticks her tongue out, trying to meet my mouth.

Me: Mmm...You taste so sweet. *Smiling as I approach her earlobes*

Jasmine: A...r.h...

I stopped suddenly, which really killed her mood.

Jasmine: What is this! I dun want to play anymore. You keep bullying me! *Trying very hard to look angry while sneaking a grin in between*

Me: Well, you lost so you had to be tortured. Next desert! *Laughs*

I decided to try the chilli next to spice it up a little. I know I may get kicked for this but worth a try. I took the chilli and dangle it outside of her mouth.

Jasmine: What's this? Quite tasteless. *Clueless look*

Me: Take a small bite and chew. *Laughing quietly*

Jasmine started to make a big fuss.

Jasmine: OMFG, its chilli. I need water...H..h.h..h...hhhh.....

I quickly gave her some water and she drank it, spilling half of the water over herself. While she was still sticking her tongue out of her mouth (the action people make when something is too spicy), I took a chocolate praline in my mouth and gave her a kiss. She choked a little, but soon started to french me furiously and the insides praline of the started to drip out of our mouths making a big mess.

Last edited by johnsm; 17-12-2013 at 01:29 PM.
Old 12-12-2013, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15632 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi TS,
Just up you, spicy...
Old 12-12-2013, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
Suxitup is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSuxitup is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSuxitup is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This really kinky but i like the way TS describe it.... Up u for the effort.. Hope my points are not too little for u... Cheers...
Old 13-12-2013, 09:51 AM
Samster

Re: Birth and Death of a Friend on the same day

Yesterday was a sad or rather disappointing day for me.

I "bumped" into someone on the forum, who I believe is pretty cool. I always have my reservations of making actual friends here, given the nature of the forum. Of course, I have the usual buddies here that share information and intel from time to time that I am absolutely grateful to, that I can use to entertain clients.

Maybe its because I also function as a volunteer counsellor and counsel delinquent kids. I see boys and gals from boys and girls home from time to time and my heart always goes out to them. Most of them are very bright and are just bored, who got tempted to join gangs for companionship. Some of them have extremely rich parents who do not care for them.

No strings attached, I am always ready to help these kids, especially the bright ones as everyone deserves a second chance to move on in society.

Yesterday, I sincerely offered no-strings-attached assistance to this newfound friend, who kinda piqued my interest. Feisty and experienced the up and downs of life. I did not even try to be funny, but was being seen as double standard and this thread as degradatory to women.

I will not attempt defend myself as being the goody-two-shoes innocent boy on the street. I do not blame this newfound friend since I am technically still a stranger that he/she needs to be wary of. Anyway this taught me a lesson, this forum is not for making friends due to its nature.

I would also like to apologise to all, who thought the same as this friend. However I still like to justify my actions. I am narrating a story that took place years ago and just added a little spice for more interesting reading. I must say that I never look down on women and respect them for who they are especially air stewardesses. Lastly, both were willing parties in the above story and nothing was forced upon one another. Two adults having good, clean fun. Oops messy I mean.

Thank you once again for the support and please let me know if I should continue the story and share other stories in the future.
Old 13-12-2013, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 20
coleman77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi TS,

Please continue, in the forum there are people from all walks of life. I not sure what happen between you and this friend and I don't wish to interfere just add a word of encougragement to you. You cannot control what people thing of you. As long as your conscience is clear, you don't have to worry about others. You only live once in a life time so please continue with the story.
Old 13-12-2013, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 11
gargar78 is a glorious beacon of lightgargar78 is a glorious beacon of lightgargar78 is a glorious beacon of lightgargar78 is a glorious beacon of lightgargar78 is a glorious beacon of lightgargar78 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Birth and Death of a Friend on the same day

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsm View Post
Yesterday was a sad or rather disappointing day for me.

I "bumped" into someone on the forum, who I believe is pretty cool.

I never look down on women and respect them for who they are especially air stewardesses.
Bro, why r u upset over not being able to fren someone on the forum who u never meet? Dun tell me u already got feelings for the someone?

Is this someone a female S Queue stewardess?
Wad a pity! else yr story can have more installments!

1) CRV: 10cents • Nudies: 20c/s
2) ibank/ sbf nick /email
3) get d/l link Enjoy!

☆Post on my thread for 1-for-1 FREE upskirts if u get my CRVs!☆

Banned: fatalfacts
Old 13-12-2013, 12:35 PM
Samster

Thanks coleman and gargar for the encouragement.

I am you are sure most people on this forum have double lives. We are different in real life compared to being on the forum. I have never shared this story to such details even with my buddies.

I understand that people come from all walks of life here. I am not sure who this friend is to be honest. How could I have feelings for something in such a short period? Haha. Its just that I opened my heart to genuinely make a friend, but was rejected, so it hurt a little. Maybe I see myself in her. That determination to move and succeed. I have no idea. She could be a S Queue stewardess, maybe.

In any case, that does not matter. This incident brought out some degree of guiltiness in me. I suddenly asked myself what I am doing on this forum. It started out with me sharing places to have good tantric massages and the art of tantric. Then it went on to getting contacts of places, where I could entertain VIP clients when they are in town. Now, I am writing a story. Seriously, I ask myself WTH I am doing.

Although writing a story does make me a little more relaxed by taking a trip down memory lane.

Enough of the ranting and I shall make it a point to complete this story.
Old 13-12-2013, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 13
henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Thanks bro! Actually that is not entirely true in my opinion. Stewardess do not necessary crave for sex, which is a big misunderstanding. Since I have got some PMs on this topic, let me clarify this below. This is purely my perspective so I am sorry if I offend anyone or you think otherwise.

I have sat in enough flights to see the massive amount of passengers hitting on stewardesses both in coach and business. Haha. What annoys a stewardess the most is a passenger trying to attract so much attention that she cannot do her job properly.

Remember that they are busy during take-off, meal times and landing so do not chat them up and be funny during these times. You can try to catch them in between when the passengers are sleeping and watching movies. Also please do not ask for their contact openly. They are in uniform and am working. Do you think they will give you their contact in front of the rest of the passengers? Haha Catch them after landing, be the last passenger to go off the plane, give them your contact or name card and wait for the call. If you get the call, good for you. If not, that's just part and parcel of life.

Most stewardesses I know are not that sex-hungry. However they are bored when they are overseas and just stay in their rooms. This is especially if they have been to the same place for many times. Allowances are dwindling and they do not want to spend unnecessarily. This is true for more seasoned stewardess.

Thus if you can get their attention, act like a gentleman and do not look desperate, chances are they may go out with you for a drink or a meal especially if its sounds fun. Anything after that would depend on your courting skills. Please do not think that all stewardess are easy. They are not. They are also normal gals and need some courting and sweet talk.

I 2nd to this. people always have this misconception that air stewardess are easy to get under their skirts, even I used to have this thinking as well. This could be due to the countless stories about how "wild" air stewardess are when they party or the numerous sexadventures they went...

But after I started to travel around for business trips, my perception changed.

since most of my business trips are to nearby SEA countries, I don't really have chance to chit-chat with air stewardess. so far, I am only successful with two air stewardess, and this was only after we were on the same flight many times.
Old 13-12-2013, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
happyt2x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

plz dont stop i think still alot of pple want to read ur story
Old 13-12-2013, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
was rejected, so it hurt a little. Maybe I see myself in her. That determination to move and succeed. I have no idea. She could be a S Queue stewardess, maybe.

In any case, that does not matter. This incident brought out some degree of guiltiness in me. I suddenly asked myself what I am doing on this forum. It started out with me sharing places to have good tantric massages and the art of tantric. Then it went on to getting contacts of places, where I could entertain VIP clients when they are in town. Now, I am writing a story. Seriously, I ask myself WTH I am doing.

Although writing a story does make me a little more relaxed by taking a trip down memory lane.

Enough of the ranting and I shall make it a point to complete this story.
Lol...didn't know s queue fa surf sbf too. Must be a horny bxxxx. Anyway..love your story. Please continue.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 14-12-2013, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 12
ANowhereMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterANowhereMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Coffee is always bitter-sweet, like how life is meant to be, no bitter no sweet...
That being said, you have a wonderful story at hand bro, continue at your convenience

cheers

Believe when none would.
Old 14-12-2013, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 13
Sidra183 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey ts, i don't think anyone has the right to judge as long as you didn't do anything evil like rape or whatever. do continue this story, it is really juicy and i think many here would die to be in your shoes. support!
Old 15-12-2013, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 20
gobal100 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergobal100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

You have my support
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1