The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2013, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 14
johnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Tales of the Mile High Club

Thanks for the support! I hope the story is not too dry with too much details leading on to the finale as I try to recall what happened many years ago.
Old 11-12-2013, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
midnightbird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don't believe leh, S Queue girls don't share room. Unless airline was changed too...
Old 11-12-2013, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsm View Post
Thanks for the support! I hope the story is not too dry with too much details leading on to the finale as I try to recall what happened many years ago.
Johnsm,
The details are a nice build up to the story ; rather than wham, bang, urgh...
Love your story.
Let me check whether can up you.
Old 11-12-2013, 07:33 PM
Samster

johnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find better

...Continued...

I managed to remove Jasmine's undies without any resistance and she was really really wet from all the stimulation.

I parted her labia and started to blow gently at her clit, which was brought a shiver to her body. I then did a long and slow lick from her ass all the way up to clit and she suddenly jerked. She was so sweet and smelled nice despite the long night out with me, although she would have freshen up already when we first got back to the room.

Jasmine: You are such a idiot! *Pouts* Stop teasing me!

I did another long lick and she let out a moan. Before she could breathe again, I went on to suck and lick on her clit. This sudden action caused her to lock her legs behind my neck, almost suffocating me. I slowed the pace and gently brought her legs down to avoid suffocating me again.

Jasmine: Ah...ah..ah...ah..ah...please dun stop

Me: mmddmmmdhskjhha (Lolz)

Before long, I could feel some contractions and Jasmine let out another long moan, while pulling on to my hair and I reciprocated by sucking harder on the clit with Jasmine jerking another time.

I stopped for a moment to get some air and before Jasmine could finish gasping for air. I went back down causing another violent jerk.

Jasmine: h...h..h.hh..hh...hhh...I ne...ed....to......br.e.at..he...

I placed my finger at the entrance of her hot dripping pussy, rubbing up and down and she let out a "ahhh......". I slowly let my finger get sucked into her as she inched closer to me. She was apprehensive at first but I assure her that I will not hurt her. She was tight! Either she is not that experienced or is not sexually active.

I was finally in and searched around for her g-spot. Found it! The combination of me licking her clit and rubbing her g-spot was getting intense for her as she moved up and down uncontrollably. It was an intense orgasm as she finally collapsed on the bed with my finger still in her. I slowly removed my finger and hugged her.

Jasmine: What just happened? My head is s...pin...ni..ng... *Staring into the ceiling and still breathing heavily*

I whispered into her ear, which caused her to shiver again.

Me: Joe is the best to you. You enjoyed the massage, right? (I was told that gals are at the most vulnerable at this moment and everything you say gets absorbed into their sub-conscious)

Jasmine: *Still staring at the ceiling*
Old 11-12-2013, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightbird View Post
Don't believe leh, S Queue girls don't share room. Unless airline was changed too...
The airline is correct, but Helen is not real. I just wanted to add more elements and characters into the story.

Anyway its just a story, believe it or not, I leave it to you as long as you enjoy it.
Old 11-12-2013, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 19
Valiant20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyValiant20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Took place in melb bro?
Old 11-12-2013, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 16
skyline2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting story.
Old 11-12-2013, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1208 / Power: 13
highlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud of

Bro, enjoy your story it's very stimulating please keep Cumming
Old 12-12-2013, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2248 / Power: 17
luvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond repute

Ts love ur story,pls continue
Old 12-12-2013, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 12
honeypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhoneypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow nice story Bro. Air stewardess are known to crave.for sex because of the nature of their work. Keep it up
Old 12-12-2013, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant20 View Post
Took place in melb bro?
Nope, took place in a small city in US. Why Melbourne, mate? The flight is Melbourne is a little short to build good rapport, although still possible if you try hard even and not annoy the stewardess.
Old 12-12-2013, 10:22 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 12
divedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant future

Great story, bro. Always wanted to bang a flight attendant.

Put you on my upz list.

Upz list:

Need to post / Send me PM: gooey 12, blackmumba 2, johnkim2 2
Old 12-12-2013, 10:55 AM
Samster

...Continued...

I was getting worried about Jasmine as she was not responding. Suddenly she turned to me and grin cheekily. I still remember the look on her face till today. She looked so young and angelic, yet cheeky and devlish at the same time.

Jasmine: You are different. Men always expect me to service them instead of the other way around. It was always strip, wham, bam and goodbye within a couple of hours.

I really had a good "massage" today. I think you managed to 打通我的任督二脉 (Means clear the blockages in her acupuncture points in english). *Laughs*

Me: That is good to know. You looked tired, but horny, so I wanted you to have a good night. *Smiles*

Jasmine: *Suddenly slaps me hard on the chest* I am not horny! You made me that way. You are a very naughty boy! *Pouts and gives me that I am so innocent look*

Jasmine suddenly broke away from the hug and pounced on me. I am still fully clothed at this point.

Jasmine: Its your turn to be tortured now! *Giggling as she declared proudly*

Me: I am not done with you, you have not had desert yet!

I was not going to fuck Jasmine tonight, I thought in the back of my mind. I want to build up the anticipation till tomorrow night after the black tie event. Most importantly, I did not have raincoats with me. I do not do sunny days.
Old 12-12-2013, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeypig13 View Post
Wow nice story Bro. Air stewardess are known to crave.for sex because of the nature of their work. Keep it up
Thanks bro! Actually that is not entirely true in my opinion. Stewardess do not necessary crave for sex, which is a big misunderstanding. Since I have got some PMs on this topic, let me clarify this below. This is purely my perspective so I am sorry if I offend anyone or you think otherwise.

I have sat in enough flights to see the massive amount of passengers hitting on stewardesses both in coach and business. Haha. What annoys a stewardess the most is a passenger trying to attract so much attention that she cannot do her job properly.

Remember that they are busy during take-off, meal times and landing so do not chat them up and be funny during these times. You can try to catch them in between when the passengers are sleeping and watching movies. Also please do not ask for their contact openly. They are in uniform and am working. Do you think they will give you their contact in front of the rest of the passengers? Haha Catch them after landing, be the last passenger to go off the plane, give them your contact or name card and wait for the call. If you get the call, good for you. If not, that's just part and parcel of life.

Most stewardesses I know are not that sex-hungry. However they are bored when they are overseas and just stay in their rooms. This is especially if they have been to the same place for many times. Allowances are dwindling and they do not want to spend unnecessarily. This is true for more seasoned stewardess.

Thus if you can get their attention, act like a gentleman and do not look desperate, chances are they may go out with you for a drink or a meal especially if its sounds fun. Anything after that would depend on your courting skills. Please do not think that all stewardess are easy. They are not. They are also normal gals and need some courting and sweet talk.

Old 12-12-2013, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 19
bfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to all

It's a lot of the guys wet dreams to bang a sq girl , let him write on
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1