The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

Old Today, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 3
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Where are all the samsters now?

I pick on you because you're full of shit.

I never asked you to write an FR. You volunteered to write one as a challenge. Ask Fatt Fat. In response, I asked you to produce all on your list, not one. You're a pathetic liar again. It was YOU who wanted to produce ONE FR to prove you got actually call. I couldn't be fucked with your crap attempt.

I asked you to produce all on your list if you really want to show something but of course you're incapable of doing so. You took days to write one miserable FR and still screwed it up somehow with many bros reporting they did not have the same experience. Your attempt to distract ppl with photos failed.

Your mind may be senile but mine is clear.

Just as it is clear that Nana took one look at your cheapo fuck face and wanted to give you a covered BJ. But you refused and said NO. I said you were a demanding fucker that's why so many OKT no like you. True.

It is also clear that you went around begging for points. After you got fucked by me and realised how stupid you look, you decided to ask ppl to vote instead. Of course, you failed miserably again because no one really bothered to vote. How stupid are you?

Everything I say about you is true. You are having so much fun that you are the ONLY idiot in the ENTIRE HISTORY of SBF to BAN HIMSELF from a house because he got fucked online by...me.

BTW, your beg points project failed miserably. Your points never move at all. But knowing you, you can't take a hint and fuck off.

LOL

Last edited by 123hu; Today at 01:52 AM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Today, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 3
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Where are all the samsters now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Fuck you lah. If hated I won’t have girls asking me to rtf them, I won’t have them asking me to write FR on them.

But I told them I do not write FR, as I want my FR to be independent, because once you tell girls you wrote FRs, you are no longer an unbiased source of info that is writing without an agenda.
You should really think before you write. Why would a WL out of the blue ask a customer to write FR? Everyone in this forum also call WL and knows WL don't ask. What fuck you talking? LOL

Unless unless unless, you volunteered to write one or claim to be a sammyboy Dai Kor who knows a lot. Also, an angpai won't bother with FRs at all. So which WL did you call who ask you write FR? You say got a lot somemore. Even if they did they were probably just stroking your fuck ego. LOL

I said before you're full of shit. You came up with this stupid story to show that the WLs like you. Actually, all you showed was that you rarely go to GL because the WL would never out of the blue talk about sammyboy. I have over a hundred WLs on wechat and not one has ever msged me to say pls write FR.

So which WL on your list of 25 ask you to write FR but you refused? FUCK YOU. No one ask you to write.

I'm sure all bros here have the same experience. The topic of sammyboy and FR won't even come up unless YOU told her you are hero writer and offered to write FR. You know la, just like how you like to pretend to be Dai Kor online.

And one more thing, when Nana asked you to RTF, she probably says it to everyone without thinking. You're such a hopeless retard that when you recieve a wechat msg asking you "What are you doing?" you probably think the WL only msged you and didn't know it was a mass msg. Hahaha.

Just like how because David called the WLs for you to view, you thought it was because he know your taste. When I read that, I immediately knew you were FAKE and stopped reading. You wanted to show that you are a valued customer when all you showed was that you may have never been to 2036.

Every 2036 customer knows that David calls the WLs to come to the front for just about anyone who walks in. But you thought by doing so, he knows what you want sia. LOL

The problem with you is that you think sammyboy is reality. You sit in your fucking room imagining WLs go around asking customers (Why of all customers ask you? Who the fuck you? What's so special about you?) to write FR and thinking they get robbed and beaten working overseas.

The truth is that WL never ask customer to write FR unless you go and raise the topic. Siao ah?

You have no fucking clue what is reality and try to con your way on sammyboy.

As I was saying, you're a fucking moron. All Nana remembers of you is that you're the fucking asshole who demanded a bbbj even when she politely asked you if she can use a condom.

Last edited by 123hu; Today at 03:47 AM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal