The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2007, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 20
sExTiSfAcTiOn is a glorious beacon of lightsExTiSfAcTiOn is a glorious beacon of lightsExTiSfAcTiOn is a glorious beacon of lightsExTiSfAcTiOn is a glorious beacon of lightsExTiSfAcTiOn is a glorious beacon of light
CIM Experience H16 R19

Hi to all bros, below is my CIM FR for H16 R19. By the way, this is only my second FR so please pardon me if I said something wrong. Do upz me if you like my FR and I will definitely return favour when I'm qualified. Thanks!

It was 30th March 2007, a Friday afternoon. I was at home and suddenly have this urge of "exploding in mouth". Looking at my watch, it's already 4.30pm. So not to waste anymore time, I decided to make my way to Petain to look for H16 R19, one of the guaranteed CIM in Petain. When I reached, it's already 5.10pm so immediatedly after I parked my car at the usual open carpark, I quickly doubled up my footsteps to H16. Lady luck was on my side, R19 door was opened! Took a quick glance at her face and boobs and I was like "Wow! Nice boobs!" so I walked in and requested for CIM only. She quoted me $25 and I agreed without any hesistation. As usual after paying, we stripped and I sat on the basin while she helped me bathed my "brother". After that, she told me to lie down and "get ready for action". She started to face me and BJ while I lied on the bed playing around with her boobs and nipples. After a while, we changed position to I will sit on the side of the bed and she BJ me kneeing on the floor. During this position, I still continued playing with her boobs and nipples. Lastly is the deadly 69 position which is the position I "exploded" in her mouth. It was a very long "explosion". After she cleared the explosives in the basin, she even commented that it's alot and asked me whether is it a long time since I last released. I smiled and gave her an embarrassed look. She then helped to wash up my "brother" and before I left, we chatted for a while. She is indeed a very friendly person. She asked me if I have ever been to Genting to gamble and did I ever won. I told her I went before but lost most of the time and she told me recently she went up to Genting and won RM3000+ at the baccarat table. Is that the reason why she so happy?

That's the end of my FR. Hope you guys enjoyed it. Below is my brief description of her.

Name: Annie
Country of Origin: Malaysia KL
Age: mid 40s to late 40s (don't dare to ask because I felt it's kind of sensitive)
Looks: typical MILF and Mamasan look
Body: needs so exercise for her tummy but overall still acceptable for her age
Breasts: very well maintained "C" cup
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: never try
Attitude: very friendly
RTF: yes for CIM
Damage: $25 for CIM
Old 02-04-2007, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 18
superfox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: CIM Experience H16 R19

I also visit her every often coz of the CIM ,and $25 is cheap ,service is good no rush at all , will wash u up before & after .but I think she dun likes to do Fj ,coz often I ask for Fj when she is BBBJ for me she always keep on blowing till I shot out , 1 day sure going to Fj with her .

H 3 1st room on left got 1 milf doing CIM as well $25 also ,I'm a Milf & CIM lover ! Anyone can list down those milf with CIM service ??
Old 06-04-2007, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
yoho is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow! good service and good price! look so interesting!

Thanks for the good FR!!
Old 06-04-2007, 11:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Licky88 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfox View Post
I also visit her every often coz of the CIM ,and $25 is cheap ,service is good no rush at all , will wash u up before & after .but I think she dun likes to do Fj ,coz often I ask for Fj when she is BBBJ for me she always keep on blowing till I shot out , 1 day sure going to Fj with her .

H 3 1st room on left got 1 milf doing CIM as well $25 also ,I'm a Milf & CIM lover ! Anyone can list down those milf with CIM service ??
I was there few days ago. I was told that her price is $30 and NOT $25 as stated. Worth giving it a try.
Old 07-04-2007, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
yoho is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Licky88 View Post
I was there few days ago. I was told that her price is $30 and NOT $25 as stated. Worth giving it a try.
if service is good, $5 tips is ok lah!
Old 07-04-2007, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 19
boys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Look like a good deal not to be miss
Old 08-04-2007, 02:45 AM
Samster

sExTiSfAcTiOn is a glorious beacon of lightsExTiSfAcTiOn is a glorious beacon of lightsExTiSfAcTiOn is a glorious beacon of lightsExTiSfAcTiOn is a glorious beacon of lightsExTiSfAcTiOn is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoho View Post
Wow! good service and good price! look so interesting!

Thanks for the good FR!!
Thanks for the compliment bro! Yeah it's a good price for good services. Worth giving it a try for MILF and CIM lovers.
Old 09-04-2007, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 20
skymud is one of the Best!skymud is one of the Best!skymud is one of the Best!

hey bro sex thx 4 the fr up u for this, went to try her shes reali gd no rush at all. Think I am the 1 rushing instead lol coz late for work.

She blow all the way without complaining still cant cum. In the end fj her, shes still pretty tight heh.
Old 09-04-2007, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
zheng_ruixian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro there..I'm new in this forum..Where's e place you all are talking about? Care to share?
Old 09-04-2007, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
zheng_ruixian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where's H16 R19? Any hints?
Old 09-04-2007, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 19
Joe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

she is worth the $30 .....don't bother to bargain......if you can her hygiene that is.........
Old 10-04-2007, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 19
toot7 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertoot7 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertoot7 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertoot7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

went for a session with her on monday afternoon.Reach there and her door was open.Went in.she quote me $25.Take off clothes she help me wash dick.quite friendly,chat a bit. She had nice breasts but also got a bit of stomach.Follow by catbath from shoulder to knee cap.den she started the bbbj.A while later she told me to sit on the edge of the bed,she kneel down and continue sucking.den she told me to lie down on the bed and she held my legs up.SHE GAVE ME A AR.wow.it was nice.follow that she use a finger to dig my asshole.Follow by 69 position and i cum.On the way out saw a few man looking inside like waiting for her.

think she dun like fj cause i told her i wan fj wan she just keep on suck

looks: 3/10(Cover the face,i just wan the CIM)
boobs: 8/10(nice for a MILF like her)
bbbj: 8/10
FJ: Never Try
Attitude 8.5/10(accomdating)
RTF: No(kinda scare of MILF now,i still young) but for $25 it worth the try

please up my pts if u like my FR.me also 2nd time writing a FR so any mistakes please forgive
Old 10-04-2007, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skymud View Post
hey bro sex thx 4 the fr up u for this, went to try her shes reali gd no rush at all. Think I am the 1 rushing instead lol coz late for work.

She blow all the way without complaining still cant cum. In the end fj her, shes still pretty tight heh.
Bro, thanks for the upz! Did you realised this is my "virgin upz"? I will definitely remember you because I lost my "virgin upz" to you! Haha!

Anyway glad to hear that you enjoyed her services. I may be going down again these few days to engage her service if I can't spot any new targets.

*Will return you favour when I'm qualified to upz... Stay tuned!
Old 10-04-2007, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zheng_ruixian View Post
Hi bro there..I'm new in this forum..Where's e place you all are talking about? Care to share?
Hi bro, it's at Petain Road. Check out the street directory for the exact location.
Old 10-04-2007, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 19
toot7 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertoot7 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertoot7 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertoot7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sExTiSfAcTiOn View Post
Bro, thanks for the upz! Did you realised this is my "virgin upz"? I will definitely remember you because I lost my "virgin upz" to you! Haha! \

Anyway glad to hear that you enjoyed her services. I may be going down again these few days to engage her service if I can't spot any new targets.

*Will return you favour when I'm qualified to upz... Stay tuned!

yo bro.sorry can't up u.anyway thanks for the recommending.had my first cim of my life

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1