The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 15-09-2009, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
jomblo is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Screwing maids

bro dirtyguy....i believe we will never learn enuf..rite?..so better be humble n call others senior rather than fight here n kena flame..i dunno how the point system work or how to up or zap the points..but at least i got 2 points so far...hahahaha...dun hope to be below the passing mark of 10...hahah

so how r u?... we may need each other help n advice some day...so be friendly better right?..full respect to u also....

and bro sammyfor....thanks for the correction.... i know the different...see a lot of times here alreadi..but sometimes when type..the spelling dun care la..juz wack n get the points across...thanks anyway..have a good day to all...

love u all much much..ahhaha..keep hunting!!!!
Old 15-09-2009, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 19
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

wah...i'm glad to see new bros posting on this thread and to continue the good work by bro The Lord. Yes...3 Cheers to the "maid bonksters" for your succuss and may I wish that there will many more maids out there waiting to be serviced and to service us.

Upped list: lastest bro longitude
Old 15-09-2009, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 19
Quinsy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey, any of you guys went to Blue Banana last Sunday? I was there. With two chix. Jus frends. But bcos of them, I got lotsa contacts.

Aniwaes, I believe that Bro Kengarou has achieved much and would achieve much more in the future. Known him for almost a year now, ever since I published my Dummy's Guide to Maid Hunting on this forum.

Let us all swear by the Bro Code.
Old 15-09-2009, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Bro the Warlord of Maids lglg666 nice to see your post again. I fully agree with you and believe that its always better to see newer bros posting their experiences and answering queries...Takes the pressure of us right bro/

Yes bro dun worry there will be an eternal supply of maids who will want to suck our cocks eat our sperm and lick our arses....

Just to share with you suddenly i got few numbers today... friends of the ones i have already fucked...Just keeps happening every 10 days or so.... where got time to go and try our so many of them? I guess bro warlord of maids you must be in a position similar to mine.... cheers bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by lglg666 View Post
wah...i'm glad to see new bros posting on this thread and to continue the good work by bro The Lord. Yes...3 Cheers to the "maid bonksters" for your succuss and may I wish that there will many more maids out there waiting to be serviced and to service us.

Upped list: lastest bro longitude
Old 15-09-2009, 09:14 PM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Bro Jomblo i wont deny that you have tutored Bro Kengarou...in fact bro kengarou himself publicly acclaimed your help... Its good when you tutor other bros cause then the pressure is off us else we will be really busy having to answer so many queries....

Dude we all learn from each other and honestly i dun mind learning from you or any other bro here.... Like they say "The brain dies when learning ends". Another one "Learning never ends" So lets learn from each other through sharing our tips and experiences... Just dun wish to see any fights/flaming here... So far its been going great guns on this thread and i guess we are all thankful for that

cheers bro jomblo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomblo View Post
hi Senior Bro THE LORD....i dare to claim a bit that I am bro kengarou teacher as I have been guiding him all along for the past few months..n now he speak like expert..happy to hear that...he really learnt well.. he also thank u before in one of his post remember?

all along i keep reading n know u r expert too..nice to meet u...maybe u can share more of your speciality like unique experiece or method of wacking the maid..i am here to be ur student as well...

cheers to maid hunters!!
Old 15-09-2009, 09:22 PM
Samster

Hear Ye! Hear Ye! The man with the Eagles eye.... the sharpshooter is here.... Amidst the maze of 1000's of posts and replies the sharpshooter still manages to sift through all of them with a fine comb and here you have him advising (Hope i got it right!) us....

What a trememdous job!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Should be "...bro kengarou now giving ADVICE...".

"Advise" is a verb.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Should be "After reading all the ADVICE from the seniors....". There is no such noun as "advises".

Should be ".. appreciate ADVICE..". "Advise" is a verb.
Old 15-09-2009, 09:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -58 / Power: 0
dirtyguy has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Hear Ye! Hear Ye! The man with the Eagles eye.... the sharpshooter is here.... Amidst the maze of 1000's of posts and replies the sharpshooter still manages to sift through all of them with a fine comb and here you have him advising (Hope i got it right!) us....

What a trememdous job!!!
I suspect he used to be an English teacher
Old 15-09-2009, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
jomblo is Cool - loads of Potential

hi bro THE LORD..i really enjoy this thread..not so sure if bro Quinsy started it..did not check yet....but i respect all the bros who has been so helpful n friendly here...

juz to update my part...
currently has one pinoy who always help me suck in mscp in the afternoon...then at the same time.... work on my friend's maid whom i manage to just secure..initial stage now..juz help me hj...so slowly see how to go to the flat n bonk her....

then today contact one old fren who help me hj n bj before last year..then she pass me her fren contact, but is 40 years old...so i work on it tomorrow n see if the 40 years old engine is good or need to send to sembawang waste recycling..ahhahhaa

lets continue to support each other.....thanks to all bros!!!!
Old 16-09-2009, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 17
kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!

Haha guys! This is so funny when you guys mentioned about me like that. Anyway, I just want to say I know bros Quinsy , The lord and Jomblo for quite a while right now, I used to be so fustrated when i start maid hunting and don't have any success. But after listening to their advice through phone and text messages , I am being enlightened to try again. After countless of failures and maybe identifying my mistakes along the way , I managed to get a few maids who are willing to service me. I mean to say when I had my very first maid , I don't actually quite expect to get a blowjob from her. It is so exciting I will never forget it, I got more confident after that and begin hunting for more. My confidence level has improved and for the first time in such a long time, I never ever felt this good about my self esteem. I really truly thank you guys for your help, I may not be as pro as them but I am slowly making my way up there to achieve more exciting experiences.Life's truly a dare , I used to be such a wuss , but it is true that being confident and positive of myself will get me laid more. I am still in the game and very much right now polishing up my skills in order to reach their level ( The lord and company). To all brothers who yet to do it with maids , go give it a shot , life is too short just to be sitting down there fantasizing and doing nothing, you have to go out there and approach and make things happen. I am very sure that the moment you get your first one , you will be just as satisfied as me. Don't worry about failures and the rejections , don't take it too personally like how i felt the last time, there will be maids out there who really like you for who you are and are willing to service you , you just got to believe in yourself and try.
Old 16-09-2009, 01:12 AM
Samster

Bro Quinsy started another thread "Dummys guide to maid hunting" which was doing well and he is now supporting us too. We are glad to have him with us.

Wow every afternoon you get sucked at MSCP? Where in your car? or at the staircase landing?

Friends maid ah? Then your friend tulan how?

Lastly regarding the 40 year dun care just take first... If dun wan to fuck cause engine too old dun fuck but get her to service your tools... Surely you will get an outstanding blow job unless inexperienced.

If inexperienced at 40 i think straight away must send to incinerator for incineration... no point recycling...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomblo View Post
hi bro THE LORD..i really enjoy this thread..not so sure if bro Quinsy started it..did not check yet....but i respect all the bros who has been so helpful n friendly here...

juz to update my part...
currently has one pinoy who always help me suck in mscp in the afternoon...then at the same time.... work on my friend's maid whom i manage to just secure..initial stage now..juz help me hj...so slowly see how to go to the flat n bonk her....

then today contact one old fren who help me hj n bj before last year..then she pass me her fren contact, but is 40 years old...so i work on it tomorrow n see if the 40 years old engine is good or need to send to sembawang waste recycling..ahhahhaa

lets continue to support each other.....thanks to all bros!!!!
Old 16-09-2009, 01:17 AM
Samster

I just realised that our thread has been given a 5 * (*****) rating. Now who gave us this rating? How did it happen i do not know? Anyone care to advise us?

Anyway i think its time to celebrate for 2 reasons:

1) The 5 * rating which i just noticed only
2) We are hitting 200,000 views shortly in 2-3 days time indicates how immensely popular we "The Maid Fuckers" have become

Therefore 3 cheers to all the bros Senior & Junior..... Newbie or OLdwisebird cause this has been possible with each and everyone of our support.

From the looks of it and with the cooperation we have seen amongst the bros and with more sharing coming in now from the new bros i guess this thread is here to stay for sometime...
Old 16-09-2009, 01:18 AM
Samster

Probably a Head of the Department with an additional stint with the sharpshooters division.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyguy View Post
I suspect he used to be an English teacher
Old 16-09-2009, 01:58 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 21
shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of

Shall we call this the official " Maid Fuckers Club"?

Member of SBF's Tiko's Club #48

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 16-09-2009, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 22
blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
I just realised that our thread has been given a 5 * (*****) rating. Now who gave us this rating? How did it happen i do not know? Anyone care to advise us?
I am not sure if I contributed but yesterday afternoon, I login and gave it this thread the well deserved 5 star rating.....
Old 16-09-2009, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 22
blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!

For these few weeks, I am in town and rather bored during the weekdays afternoons and need some action. Find that it is difficult to hunt. So I decided to maybe try my luck.

I have visited OT on Monday late afternoon but apart from the massage palours, it is really a dead town. I may try Lucky Plaza today. Any advise from the senior bros where else can I go ? City Plaza ? etc ?

I have been hunting around for many years now, but am effective only in places like discos, pubs, etc....when it comes to on the street, I need all the coaching from the shifus here ! Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1