The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 17-07-2015, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
pratabanana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolioalan View Post
Rented a new place.

Went to sign the lease with the lady owner. A lady, not those hot kind, but those motherly kind. Very nice, sweet and friendly.

She is quite thin so obviously her boobs are those A cup type. As she bend down to sign her name on the dotted lines, her round neck t-shirt opens and shows me her right breast and slightly pink nipple. She is not wearing a bra.

I try to make her bend down a few times by asking question and pointing on the leases. After few times, was worried that she knows what I am doing and will kick me out so stopped.
When you move in, you'll have many chances to see
Old 18-07-2015, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Bro,u want to bio her karchng.
knn tikus i thought NEA already culled you....
Old 19-07-2015, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
FltPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amazing Pasir Malam- this is more like your farmer/ weekend market.

When it starte to rain, the vendor invites me to his stall to seek shelter in his stall that comes with a tent. Because the baskets of vegetables and most of customers are women, everyone one who pick the produces are a sight to behold. You can down blouse everyone who comes by to buy the vege.
Old 19-07-2015, 02:20 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

Anybody went to H&M at Ion today?

There was this angmoh babe who just changed in public. Probably early 20s. She was wearing a black one piece lingerie and its see-through at the boobs...
Old 19-07-2015, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

any pics to show
Old 19-07-2015, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1812 / Power: 15
fookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant future

I think doing yoga is the best place to see zg. Went yoga with my gf few weeks ago. This lady wearing a tank top. My gf warned me this girl not wearing bra before we went in. Just nice she sit opposite me during yoga. When bending down to stretch time can see her D cup boobs and nipples. As the room was filled with ladies, I had to pretend so hard not to notice that scene many times.
Old 20-07-2015, 12:09 PM
Samster

pratabanana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fookydud View Post
I think doing yoga is the best place to see zg. Went yoga with my gf few weeks ago. This lady wearing a tank top. My gf warned me this girl not wearing bra before we went in. Just nice she sit opposite me during yoga. When bending down to stretch time can see her D cup boobs and nipples. As the room was filled with ladies, I had to pretend so hard not to notice that scene many times.
Your gf so generous ah? some gf won't allow their bf to look

Most of the other ladies are braless too?
Old 20-07-2015, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1962 / Power: 11
javl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant future

Saw my colleague zg during lunch, white lace thong underneath her pink skirt.. awesome view
Old 20-07-2015, 03:42 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by javl0ver View Post
Saw my colleague zg during lunch, white lace thong underneath her pink skirt.. awesome view
Any effect on yr duck

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List

Last edited by ah rat; 20-07-2015 at 04:04 PM.
Old 20-07-2015, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
WuJiPostInOrgy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Any effect on yr duck
Duck or dick?
Old 12-08-2015, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
uping deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is my most recent upskirt story enjoy I was coming back from work and i boared a bus and it passes by a school (will not revel the name or the education type) and only a few students got on the bus which was surprising as there was alot of students at the gate and there was this girl who caught my attention as i was sitting at the back of the bus the girl sat opposite me in a different row and she had a friend next to her which was talking to her and so i look at her skirt hoping to find a hole to her panties but no there was not one but then she uncrosed her legs and did not notice me looking she spreaded her legs open for a few seconds and raised it up to cross her legs again but i saw her white "innocent" plain panties super clearly and got hard as she was way younger than me than i exited the bus and went home to "relief" myself as i also took a video of her upskirt
Old 12-08-2015, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
84978 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by uping View Post
This is my most recent upskirt story enjoy I was coming back from work and i boared a bus and it passes by a school (will not revel the name or the education type) and only a few students got on the bus which was surprising as there was alot of students at the gate and there was this girl who caught my attention as i was sitting at the back of the bus the girl sat opposite me in a different row and she had a friend next to her which was talking to her and so i look at her skirt hoping to find a hole to her panties but no there was not one but then she uncrosed her legs and did not notice me looking she spreaded her legs open for a few seconds and raised it up to cross her legs again but i saw her white "innocent" plain panties super clearly and got hard as she was way younger than me than i exited the bus and went home to "relief" myself as i also took a video of her upskirt
bro be careful when taking video/pic
Old 12-08-2015, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uping View Post
i also took a video of her upskirt
Might you be willing to share the video? I'm sure a lot of Bros here will like it.
Old 13-08-2015, 12:56 PM
Samster

watersupply deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagdabh View Post
Saw a secondary school girl squatting down petting a cat as I walked out of the lift, yes i saw her panties. She noticed and ran off pretty much.

In the past saw my female friend's panties when i was sitting at teacher table. She drop pen and near whiteboard mah, then she got out of her seat and her butt facing me, raise her leg till 90 degree while bending the other leg... i also don't know why she so strange, then i saw also lo....

Best was when I worked in a office,saw this teen girl with miniskirt. Wah her legs, super nice. Was walking behind her and yea got a glimpse, i think i still got her number hehe
u saw panties only, or more?
Old 13-08-2015, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Farking Serious...
This is where you guys hang out after Upskirt/Zaogeng picture thread got banned?
Trying to use my imagination here... But cannot visualize...

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1