The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-02-2020, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyumf View Post
This thread become av talk ahah
That's the whole point.

Before, we suggest which ML you should try to get your rocks off.

Now, we suggest which JAV you should watch to get your rocks off.

After a bit of time, hopefully we will go back to suggesting which ML you should try to get your rocks off again.

Swee boh?
Old 22-02-2020, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone recognise her? One of my faves.

There was a Malaysian ML from 10 years ago who looks like her, but flat like runway.
Old 22-02-2020, 07:23 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
yeah loli not everyone's type here?
well there was once a fl called loli last year cute face price 200++ at hotel
Old 22-02-2020, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

I reckon things will only calm down more after they bring back the reported 30k passholders and safely integrate them back.

All it takes is one idiot to blow things up like in Korea

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 22-02-2020, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
( Click to show/hide )

Anyone recognise her? One of my faves.

There was a Malaysian ML from 10 years ago who looks like her, but flat like runway.
this 1 was those top in her era, she's known as honoka (穂花)
Old 22-02-2020, 11:03 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Jomagleu is stuck in moderation for some time to come

[QUOTE=jackiekof;19799386]Anyone tried Ada before? http://sglonelyguys.org/ada-massage/

Regarding Ada
Not sure of her service but she does have her stream of regulars. Things to note, is that she is pretty school girl height and without make up is a plain Jane. And her age is not 20 but 30.

And an FL on other site.

Fyi
Old 22-02-2020, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I'm really not into those loud, vulgar and unfeminine talk. A little gentle dirty talk is fine, but even too much of it I get turned off. So even MLs like Zhu Zhu and TB , I'll tell them forgo that dirty talk and be real with me. Lol
Zhu Zhu's dirty talk really a bit too much. The first time I saw her I literally lol-ed when she started talking dirty. She must've thought that I was some kinda weirdo then hahaha
Old 23-02-2020, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 7
ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
this is a good topic to associate ML we met with JAV actress, some slight resemblance

Aila - 霧島レオナ
Mint - 西宮このみ
XX - 和登こころ
Know of any ML that resembles my fav 小倉柚子 Yuzu Ogura?
Old 23-02-2020, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 14
jackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond repute

Guys,I just gotten bbbj from ML,due to the sudden heat from all the action.Not polong in pussy fyi. Will i kena std?
Old 23-02-2020, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 8
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
this is a good topic to associate ML we met with JAV actress, some slight resemblance

Aila - 霧島レオナ
Mint - 西宮このみ
XX - 和登こころ
Youzi - Yui Hatano
Old 23-02-2020, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 8
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
is she the last long standing from early 2010s? the rest like all retired liao.
Whoa I actually only saw her video for the first time two weeks ago..
Old 23-02-2020, 05:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whysocbleh View Post
Rinne touka man, her debut (or one of her first few) piece was so good. There was a scene where after the actor came, she kept sucking him off and not let go until he had to forcibly remove himself from her. 😍😍😍
Yeah that's why I love her man. She's all in no matter what the guy looks like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyboywho View Post
momo sakura physique is just pure perfection not to mention such an attractive face too

bro your all-time fav is back in action!
http://www.javlibrary.com/en/vl_star.php?s=afiem
Momo Sakura's perfect. The way she looks at the actor she looks like how any girl in love look at her guy.

I watched those Rion videos. I thought they were old stuff remastered/re-released or something. Some of them still have her old name of Rara Anzai. Read somewhere she had some problems with an AV company and never continued her career. Or something like that.

Quote:
I had the most wonderful time last night with China Matsuoka and Eimi Fukada!!! They both really do it for me

My word!! China's tits are the most gorgeous things! Too bad they don't do uncensored films.
Quote:
Totally, I was mesmerized by China's amazing mammary gorgeousness. Need to find more full length videos of hers. Hopefully uncensored ones as well. I'm in love with her. Lol.

Oh , Julia has lots of uncensored videos with creampie as well.
Think I need to go dig out my old China videos man... Haven't watched them for quite some time...

Julia has uncensored stuff??? Wow. Haven't seen them around.
Old 23-02-2020, 05:08 AM
Samster

EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcchiPicchi View Post
I watched those Rion videos. I thought they were old stuff remastered/re-released or something. Some of them still have her old name of Rara Anzai. Read somewhere she had some problems with an AV company and never continued her career. Or something like that.
Think this was the article I read about Rion: https://jav.guru/37400/rion-meltdown...ready-retired/
Old 23-02-2020, 05:17 AM
Samster

https://www.maitun.net/thread-17714-1-1.html Oh I stand corrected. Apparently she has returned to JAV but is re-using her old name of Rara Anzai since she can't use RION or Shion Utsunomiya again.
Old 23-02-2020, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 15
kenne79 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkenne79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Wow, there's another MILF.

Is she inside their Facebook page? https://m.facebook.com/LDBeautySpa.s...&source=result
Yes she is in fb. The one with tattoo in her chest.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1