The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-02-2020, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 14
jackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Guess it's time to share my experience with Xiao Ya whom I had a few weeks back.

I thought CC was my ultimate epic fail. Guess what? She's being seriously challenged for that dubious honour.

Enter totally sucky, Xiao Ya....
https://sglonelyguys.org/xiaoya-massage/

I'm not going to launch into a 3 page diatribe, which I could, but frankly, that regrettable experience doesn't deserve wasting any more of my brain cells than it has already. So I'll just give a concise list of Pros and Cons.

Pros
1. Stays in the East not far from my own place.

Cons
1. Highly PS pictures! She's very mature, very. Nearing 40 perhaps? Nice fake tits but rest of body not at all maintained.
2. Phone use! Looking at phone as I walked in.
3. Totally overpriced at $120! I expected a premium MILF but she was nowhere close. I think $90 should be a fairer rate given her age and physicalities.
4. Mechanical HJ! No feeling, aggressive tugging.
5. Phone use! Looking at phone as she hj me.
6. Non responsive! Just lays there during mutual stimulation.
7. Phone use! Checking phone while I was fingering her.
8. Phone use! Checking texts as she was BBBJ-ing me.
9. Phone use! About to cim then she suddenly stop to check text.
10. Phone use! I had to grab tissues to clean myself because she was on the phone again.
11. Fake concern! Realizing my displeasure, tried to be nice, offer water.
12. Phone use! Send me off to door, phone still in hand and looking at it.
13. Mental trauma! Which I suffered because I felt like a fool spending that money on her when I could have had Tang Tang, RR, etc... All for $10 less!

Wa is it really that bad, should I cancel my appointment with her?I wouldn't want to br conned and waste any money. Any other girl to recommend that do better service?

Does it mean the comment in SLG cannot be trust?
Old 21-02-2020, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
wait till you come across loli type of gravure
You obviously don't follow this thread a lot...
Old 21-02-2020, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 7
bonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Not my first rodeo dude. Not a newbie with these things. Politely mentioned once. Second time, gave a stern mention. Third time, I firmly told her that her phone use was utterly ridiculous and unacceptable. Good enough you think?

Then she bui swee already. Times are bad, still don't wake up idea. Nevermind, I know you still got a lot of ML to support. Lol.
Old 21-02-2020, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 7
bonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekof View Post
Wa is it really that bad, should I cancel my appointment with her?I wouldn't want to br conned and waste any money. Any other girl to recommend that do better service?

Does it mean the comment in SLG cannot be trust?
I think you better off seeing the FRs from this threads.

But this Xiaoya has some decent FRs from bros here, just that Bro Kopiosteve kena the bad one. So I think still can try ba. Hopefully someone here will update her abt the HP usage and she will 自动 after this.
Old 21-02-2020, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Think can see the difference between anger ranting and MR ba. Anyway, sometimes shit happens. Experience with the "popular" ones in the past wasn't very pleasant as well. Always take MR with a pinch of salt, I also select those which I trust.

Miscommunication also happens alot. When we write out, we also won't relate the whole issue.
Old 21-02-2020, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I actually find non-nude chakuero gravure videos a lot alluring than outright JAVs.

Example of this genre:

Trailer for this title: https://idolerotic.net/blog-entry-7357.html

You get the idea.

A lot of "ai mai ai mai" teasing with nothing revealed.
Good on you bro! Always moving to a different beat.
Old 21-02-2020, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyin View Post
To me? I love it, ever since she digged my ear, i nv went back to mei tai wan, or other places in sg... I usually skip everything,

I go there dig ear, get abit head massage, bbbj n leave.. Hahah
Thanks bro. Got to try Zhu Li today. Her ear digging was quite comfortable. Massage decent with strength though not on the spots. She has a petite frame, nice breasts, slightly perky bum, pretty in my opinion. BJ hardworking and was decent. Playability was quite good.

Overall good deal at $100/hr and didn't regret the booking.
Old 21-02-2020, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 15
kenne79 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkenne79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Yes, that's the one. Her choice of low-cut tops and positioning her chest close to your face is not coincidental or accidental, I think.

She's the boss right?
Oh yes she back. She was gone for awhile.
Instant hardon when she use her neh neh and bua my shoulder.
I don’t think she is the boss. The boss is another milf.
But that one is nothing.
Old 21-02-2020, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 14
jackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried Zu er or CC From SLG? Can I have some review on them as I'm thinkibg of skipping xiaoya, didnt want to take the risk of wasting money and time
Old 21-02-2020, 06:53 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenne79 View Post
Oh yes she back. She was gone for awhile.
Instant hardon when she use her neh neh and bua my shoulder.
I don’t think she is the boss. The boss is another milf.
But that one is nothing.
Ok, I thought she's the boss or at least the supervisor since I saw her like guiding her colleagues.

Here's a video of her in action taken by a Japanese YouTuber.

Old 21-02-2020, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Good on you bro! Always moving to a different beat.
You should watch these for a change. Bridge the gap between vanilla gravure and JAV.
Old 21-02-2020, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 15
kenne79 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkenne79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The one in video is the boss.
The milf i refer to is not her another milf.
U shd go try her ear digging follow by the head massage

Last edited by kenne79; 21-02-2020 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Edit
Old 21-02-2020, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5372 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

wah, y'all post like that biz will boom or not?
Old 21-02-2020, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5372 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You obviously don't follow this thread a lot...
yeah loli not everyone's type here?
Old 21-02-2020, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenne79 View Post
The one in video is the boss.
The milf i refer to is not her another milf.
U shd go try her ear digging follow by the head massage
Wow, there's another MILF.

Is she inside their Facebook page? https://m.facebook.com/LDBeautySpa.s...&source=result
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1