The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-02-2020, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Ya, dropped Zhu Li...actually I also dunno why. Lol. Yong Er does loo yummy
But I remember some bro wrote that she is lot older than her pictures suggest. I'm still cool with that
Haha yup! As long as still can see that the pic is her, added maturity to her looks will still be good ☺️. If it's like how qiqi and wencun look more mature than their pics, then shiok 😋
Old 17-02-2020, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Had her on my list, but seems quite average in all departments. Thanks for the Intel.
Tried Fei Fei once before going on my hiatus and I thought she's not bad at all. Had the feeling thst she'll be up for a lot more extras once you get into her good books. Overall I had a good session with her and quite liked her sensual but felt chemistry wasn't really there.
Old 18-02-2020, 05:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
When she's fresh, she might be game for more.
Beg to differ. Still kinda depends on your appearance chemistry etc. Can be the last 2/3 customer of the day and still have exceeding experience

On the other hand some MLs might be frustrated with early bookings having to wake up as early as 7plus am to prepare for a 8am slot and have nothing to do to fill in the gap hours until the next customer.
Old 18-02-2020, 08:05 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by future96 View Post
Beg to differ. Still kinda depends on your appearance chemistry etc. Can be the last 2/3 customer of the day and still have exceeding experience

On the other hand some MLs might be frustrated with early bookings having to wake up as early as 7plus am to prepare for a 8am slot and have nothing to do to fill in the gap hours until the next customer.
My "first slots" go according to their preferred timings, but they're not 7, 8am but 11am or so.

I tried both first and last slots with my regulars, and the former seem to work better for me.

Last edited by Franco_Barsei; 18-02-2020 at 10:05 AM.
Old 18-02-2020, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Ya, dropped Zhu Li...actually I also dunno why. Lol. Yong Er does look yummy
But I remember some bro wrote that she is older than her pictures suggest. I'm still cool with that
Tried Yong Er when she was new and nothing great. Bad time management and plenty of shortcut.

Won't fault her on look but please discount it accordingly
Old 18-02-2020, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Tried Yong Er when she was new and nothing great. Bad time management and plenty of shortcut.

Won't fault her on look but please discount it accordingly
Thanks for the info dude. Looks like no break out impressive service providers currently. Might have to lower my expectations for now.
Old 18-02-2020, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
When she's fresh, she might be game for more.
Generally true, most have more libido in the morning. If on a vacation with a girl, it can be nice to have some morning exercise before starting the day.

For some MLs, they feel not wanting to tire out too much in the morning. So sometimes can't go too far. However, first slot with full energy is always better than last when she is tired out.
Old 18-02-2020, 11:59 AM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
I think they are afraid of me cos they cannot distinguish me form the mainland chinese.

Need to be self sufficient
True on this. They are sometimes more afraid of us than we of them, especially when Singapore is making the headlines for this virus situation.

Guess it's a bad situation overseas as well...sian, wondering what can I do in Taiwan.
Old 18-02-2020, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5151 / Power: 16
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

that time before this outbreak, got this ml called zhu zhu? did she say she's going to come back 2nd time or that's it after her first time here.
Old 18-02-2020, 01:46 PM
Samster

Again, pls take note that the rule of this forum is no posting of addresses regardless of how rubbish the ML is. All samsters abide to it because if you let loose this, all hell breaks loose.

We simply post our bad experiences and links, giving our opinion. Not to take law in our own hands.

If you want to visit fuck houses, that's the kind of service you will expect, we have discussed this many times before. Man up!
Old 18-02-2020, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
that time before this outbreak, got this ml called zhu zhu? did she say she's going to come back 2nd time or that's it after her first time here.
Don't think anytime soon. Gonna get very hard for any visas to get approved.
Old 18-02-2020, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
pistonedwy is one of the Best!pistonedwy is one of the Best!pistonedwy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Ya, dropped Zhu Li...actually I also dunno why. Lol. Yong Er does look yummy
But I remember some bro wrote that she is older than her pictures suggest. I'm still cool with that
I tried Zhu Li, she is not bad and chatty and Bj is good too, slightly older than the pics but still acceptable.
Old 18-02-2020, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistonedwy View Post
I tried Zhu Li, she is not bad and chatty and Bj is good too, slightly older than the pics but still acceptable.
Okok, she's back in! Looks like a service provider, not just good looks. Which is more important for me. Walao, I like prata today, flip here flip there. Lol.
Old 18-02-2020, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 7
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of

<Continuing Commando for ML>

Fr for Rong Rong

Attitude: Always Smiling, cheerful and friendly. Can talk about anything under the sun.

Looks: 8/10 for photo similarity

Body: Average girl, not so petite size, natural D-E cup. Soft to touch.

Massage: Skillful in massage, previously working in massage parlor, She will check if the strength if good or u prefer hard or soft depending in ur own preference.

Sensual HJ: Her catbath teasing even before she started HJ. And will try to satisfied u. Nvr tried CBJ.

RTM: Definitely. Quite safe to chiong as she is been here for 2 months and she nvr take in any china customer for now.

Last edited by AwesomeGuy; 18-02-2020 at 07:04 PM.
Old 18-02-2020, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyboywho View Post
Care to provide some alternatives?

Anyway, it was mentioned here before that PRC WLs here mostly cater to sg customers while PRC customers patronise WLs of other nationalities. Of course that is not 100% the case for everyone but it's abit naiive to think that other WLs are "safer" than PRC ones.

At the end of the day, all also dangerous in the current situation lol. That's why chionging is altogether discouraged for now. Doesn't stop absolutely everyone though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
<Continuing Commando for ML>

Fr for Rong Rong

Attitude: Always Smiling, cheerful and friendly. Can talk about anything under the sun.

Looks: 8/10 for photo similarity

Body: Average girl, not so petite size, natural D-E cup. Soft to touch.

Massage: Skillful in massage, previously working in massage parlor, She will check if the strength if good or u prefer hard or soft depending in ur own preference.

Sensual HJ: Her catbath teasing even before she started HJ. And will try to satisfied u. Nvr tried CBJ.

RTM: Definitely. Quite safe to chiong as she is been here for 2 months and she nvr take in any china customer for now.
How is it safe to chiong now? I cannot understand. There is no singaporeans in the confirmed list?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1