The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-02-2020, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1470 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Is bai yang or tang tang from slg good?
Old 18-02-2020, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 5
junggeoljip deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjunggeoljip deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I remember last time someone said she is a landmine. I immediately put her into my blacklist.
Old 18-02-2020, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
How is it safe to chiong now? I cannot understand. There is no singaporeans in the confirmed list?
Sometimes it is hard to understand why naive or stupid exist until you start reading about their comments.
Old 19-02-2020, 01:08 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -138 / Power: 0
Ahtest Ahtest
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Tried Yong Er when she was new and nothing great. Bad time management and plenty of shortcut.

Won't fault her on look but please discount it accordingly
Yes i agree the pictures were taken a few years back.
Old 19-02-2020, 02:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Don't think anytime soon. Gonna get very hard for any visas to get approved.
I kinda remembered reading the G said no visas and permits will be issued during this embargo period. So nobody’s coming until they lift the embargo.

I doubt the ban would last very long though, too much economic stakes

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 19-02-2020, 03:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 7
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by venum View Post
*warning* AVOID AT ALL COST! the reason I am trying to quit going to massage.

https://sglonelyguys.org/massage-lisa/

The pros- okla pretty for her age. That’s fucking. It , it stops there.

Service 2/10 I was fucking horny sadly since Long time never go , so decided to try after browsing the site. I msg and book appointment. went to the said location entered she was NOWHERE to be seen asked me to wait. *enter scene* 30mins later said she was busy offer me her 2 other cmi accomplices to do TARMA. No extra charge. I was already horny and made my schedule to fit her in told will wait.

waited at a bed after shower another 30 mins then she came in kiss me hug me rub abit apologise again ask me wait longer... heard a customer come in also looking for her... went outside shop waited 30mins. no response.... she told me will make up for being late... came back she was there and refuse to strip or help me and collect money first. want to play and suck her boobs also v limited.

stupid me was smitten by her milfish tiny frame which I pick up and prop her on the bed. boobs okla natural solid Ds

ohwell we live we learn. given a chance I’d like her to RTC. ��... really no mood by the time I got serviced. ruthless.

Negative experience. Good review.
But you do everyone no favour by revealing the address. No matter how chui, just don’t. The name is fine.

If you bothered to do a search on this thread, there was even enough mentioned about this ML - that should be enough warning signs to avoid.

Didn’t do homework, visit poor provider, got bad service, wanna sabo

Last edited by yalpnez; 19-02-2020 at 08:21 AM.
Old 19-02-2020, 03:17 AM
Samster

yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
Woh she is finally back. Was my regular before she RTC. good to have her back at this time.
Bro. She’s been back for her current stint for quite some time liao leh.
Still as hard working and sweet as ever based on my last visit with her.

Currently putting on hold all ML visits to avoid troublesome contact tracing if it ever happens.
Old 19-02-2020, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hornyboywho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Didn’t do homework, visit poor provider, got bad service, wanna sabo
Might want to leave the address out of your quoted post lol
Old 19-02-2020, 08:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 433 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
Sometimes it is hard to understand why naive or stupid exist until you start reading about their comments.
And I also don’t get it why people keep assume it will be the ML who get the virus. If suay suay the cheongster caught it somewhere else or he is a close contact of someone who kerna, contact tracing will still link to the ML and hence everyone will know. Can’t imagine if the wife/gf/company finds out

Now hopefully my big head can think over my small head...... urges too strong.....have to keep remind myself, 留得青山在,不怕没柴烧.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 19-02-2020, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
And I also don’t get it why people keep assume it will be the ML who get the virus. If suay suay the cheongster caught it somewhere else or he is a close contact of someone who kerna, contact tracing will still link to the ML and hence everyone will know. Can’t imagine if the wife/gf/company finds out

Now hopefully my big head can think over my small head...... urges too strong.....have to keep remind myself, 留得青山在,不怕没柴烧.
Finding myself PCCing a lot more
But the sextisfaction is a lot lesser of course.

Too much PCC also not good for sexual health (desensitization)
Old 19-02-2020, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Dontknowyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys any one visit this lady before?
Appreciate any reviews.
https://sglonelyguys.org/molly-massage/
Old 19-02-2020, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 7
bonkbong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post

Lol. Sounds very familiar bruh. Glad someone else also mirrors the same view too.

Cheers
Old 19-02-2020, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2562 / Power: 15
yinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Okok, she's back in! Looks like a service provider, not just good looks. Which is more important for me. Walao, I like prata today, flip here flip there. Lol.
Woah she in n out of your list? Hahah

Seems like i need rtm for my ear digging session, miss her bbbj and natural boobs.. Hehehe

Up List :

没有人能取代你,在我心中...
Old 19-02-2020, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyin View Post

Seems like i need rtm for my ear digging session, miss her bbbj and natural boobs.. Hehehe
Yalor. I'm never like this. I'm usually very confident and with with my selections. Nowadays, become unsure and indecisive! Geez Now she's deinitely back in. Won't change my mind again. Hopefully. Wahahaha.
Old 19-02-2020, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 15
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyin View Post

How was her ear digging technique?

Had always wanted to try ear digging done a ML.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1