The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

SG Relax! Image
We Never Urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos.

Old Yesterday, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 11
pistonedwy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpistonedwy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Ya, dropped Zhu Li...actually I also dunno why. Lol. Yong Er does look yummy
But I remember some bro wrote that she is older than her pictures suggest. I'm still cool with that
I tried Zhu Li, she is not bad and chatty and Bj is good too, slightly older than the pics but still acceptable.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Yesterday, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 936 / Power: 4
Kopiosteve is a splendid one to beholdKopiosteve is a splendid one to beholdKopiosteve is a splendid one to beholdKopiosteve is a splendid one to beholdKopiosteve is a splendid one to beholdKopiosteve is a splendid one to beholdKopiosteve is a splendid one to beholdKopiosteve is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistonedwy View Post
I tried Zhu Li, she is not bad and chatty and Bj is good too, slightly older than the pics but still acceptable.
Okok, she's back in! Looks like a service provider, not just good looks. Which is more important for me. Walao, I like prata today, flip here flip there. Lol.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Yesterday, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 3
AwesomeGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

<Continuing Commando for ML>

Fr for Rong Rong

Attitude: Always Smiling, cheerful and friendly. Can talk about anything under the sun.

Looks: 8/10 for photo similarity

Body: Average girl, not so petite size, natural D-E cup. Soft to touch.

Massage: Skillful in massage, previously working in massage parlor, She will check if the strength if good or u prefer hard or soft depending in ur own preference.

Sensual HJ: Her catbath teasing even before she started HJ. And will try to satisfied u. Nvr tried CBJ.

RTM: Definitely. Quite safe to chiong as she is been here for 2 months and she nvr take in any china customer for now.

Last edited by AwesomeGuy; Yesterday at 07:04 PM.
Old Yesterday, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 16
Special Spawner is a splendid one to beholdSpecial Spawner is a splendid one to beholdSpecial Spawner is a splendid one to beholdSpecial Spawner is a splendid one to beholdSpecial Spawner is a splendid one to beholdSpecial Spawner is a splendid one to beholdSpecial Spawner is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyboywho View Post
Care to provide some alternatives?

Anyway, it was mentioned here before that PRC WLs here mostly cater to sg customers while PRC customers patronise WLs of other nationalities. Of course that is not 100% the case for everyone but it's abit naiive to think that other WLs are "safer" than PRC ones.

At the end of the day, all also dangerous in the current situation lol. That's why chionging is altogether discouraged for now. Doesn't stop absolutely everyone though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
<Continuing Commando for ML>

Fr for Rong Rong

Attitude: Always Smiling, cheerful and friendly. Can talk about anything under the sun.

Looks: 8/10 for photo similarity

Body: Average girl, not so petite size, natural D-E cup. Soft to touch.

Massage: Skillful in massage, previously working in massage parlor, She will check if the strength if good or u prefer hard or soft depending in ur own preference.

Sensual HJ: Her catbath teasing even before she started HJ. And will try to satisfied u. Nvr tried CBJ.

RTM: Definitely. Quite safe to chiong as she is been here for 2 months and she nvr take in any china customer for now.
How is it safe to chiong now? I cannot understand. There is no singaporeans in the confirmed list?
Old Yesterday, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 8
lorong8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is bai yang or tang tang from slg good?
Old Yesterday, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1220 / Power: 19
smlee has much to be proud ofsmlee has much to be proud ofsmlee has much to be proud ofsmlee has much to be proud ofsmlee has much to be proud ofsmlee has much to be proud ofsmlee has much to be proud ofsmlee has much to be proud ofsmlee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
How is it safe to chiong now? I cannot understand. There is no singaporeans in the confirmed list?
Sometimes it is hard to understand why naive or stupid exist until you start reading about their comments.
Old Today, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 2
Ahtest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Tried Yong Er when she was new and nothing great. Bad time management and plenty of shortcut.

Won't fault her on look but please discount it accordingly
Yes i agree the pictures were taken a few years back.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1