The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

Old 15-01-2020, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 6
Johnnyngai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnyngai is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Director View Post
I rarely have issue with smelly pussy in travel or classic as the girls have regular mandatory check up for std and hiv. As for your places I can’t comment much as I also had smelly issue when I visited those places a few months ago. It happened to me twice so I Guess either you and me are unlucky or there is an underlying issue with personal hygiene. Some time you wonder if the girls can make more in tips and fees outside in more secure areas. ...why would they work in such a risky area unless...

From my experience, if a girl had a smelly pussy on Monday, most likely the smell will clear 4 days later on Friday. I believe the smell came from leftover menstrual blood deep inside the tunnel.
In some culture, it is ok to beat up women. I have seen warnings posted next to the bed in many shops about not roughing up the girls.
If a young girl were to work on her own, who is going to see to it that she doesn't get bullied ?

Last edited by Hurricane88; 15-01-2020 at 02:09 PM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 16-01-2020, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 3
Manggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyManggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyngai View Post
Where else can I do a young fat girl with no baby damage for 320+50, other then Starmoon happy hour ?
Many many places. I think you mentioned you went to Hotel Classic. Had you gone to what is called "bunker" on the ground level of Hotel Classic, the girls there are 300k. That's even cheaper. And the rooms at bunker a a helluva lot nicer than at starmoon. Most people don't go to bunker when they are at Hotel Classic because there are more girls on the 2nd floor and even on the 5th floor than in bunker and they have more selection. The price is slightly higher on the second floor, but is 70,000 really much money? no
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 16-01-2020, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 6
Johnnyngai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnyngai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manggis View Post
Many many places. I think you mentioned you went to Hotel Classic. Had you gone to what is called "bunker" on the ground level of Hotel Classic, the girls there are 300k. That's even cheaper. And the rooms at bunker a a helluva lot nicer than at starmoon. Most people don't go to bunker when they are at Hotel Classic because there are more girls on the 2nd floor and even on the 5th floor than in bunker and they have more selection. The price is slightly higher on the second floor, but is 70,000 really much money? no
December 2018, I went to Classic ground floor twice, they didn't begin operation until after 8pm. Both time they charged me 365, I got tourist priced ?
Old 16-01-2020, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Gado2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manggis View Post
but is 70,000 really much money? no
There are some here who will create a fuss for overpaying 50k more , thinking it will throw the whole pricing structure off and create a dual pricing system for foreigners and locals

I think as a tourist if you can't afford a 70k price difference, or you are bitter about a small price change, you should just stay at home and think about where your life went wrong.
Old 16-01-2020, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyngai View Post
December 2018, I went to Classic ground floor twice, they didn't begin operation until after 8pm. Both time they charged me 365, I got tourist priced ?
No, this is what I was charged also a few days ago. I've been going here for years and never paid as low as 300k here ever. This should be the correct price. Either there is a special cheaper group of girls at Bunker, or Mangis information on this place appears outdated or incorrect.
Old 16-01-2020, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 7
PrcLust is one of the Best!PrcLust is one of the Best!PrcLust is one of the Best!

In a dilemma now. Have plan and book hotel to go Jakarta on the 28th-30th 2020. Just got to know a ssyt online and done videocall with her and meeting up with her too. Wanted to bring her to Jakarta too. She is okay to it, afterall everything paid for by me.

Now the question bugging me is since I can get to fuck her in Batam, why should I pay extra expenses to bring her to Jakarta? Only have booked a night to go Batam on the 23rd to meet up with her first. My hotel bookings comes with free cancellation so still pondering on my decision.

Any suggestions? Sorry for nonsense posting again but would like to get views from Bros here. Better to go alone to enjoy Jakarta or bring another along with additional expenses incurred?
Old 16-01-2020, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dachy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrcLust View Post
In a dilemma now. Have plan and book hotel to go Jakarta on the 28th-30th 2020. Just got to know a ssyt online and done videocall with her and meeting up with her too. Wanted to bring her to Jakarta too. She is okay to it, afterall everything paid for by me.

Now the question bugging me is since I can get to fuck her in Batam, why should I pay extra expenses to bring her to Jakarta? Only have booked a night to go Batam on the 23rd to meet up with her first. My hotel bookings comes with free cancellation so still pondering on my decision.

Any suggestions? Sorry for nonsense posting again but would like to get views from Bros here. Better to go alone to enjoy Jakarta or bring another along with additional expenses incurred?
So have you or have you not met the girl? If met already and you enjoy her company whats the dilemma about

If havent met why you invite randomly
Old 17-01-2020, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wanted to bring her to Jakarta too. She is okay to it, afterall everything paid for by me.
So you want to bring her to Jakarta and you offer to pay for her. I question why you want to bring sand to the beach but, fine, your happiness is not my responsibility.

Quote:
Now the question bugging me is since I can get to fuck her in Batam, why should I pay extra expenses to bring her to Jakarta?
So the real issue is that now you don't want to pay for her to come. If that's the case why do you act like a CA$H King and offer to pay for her to come in the first place? You bring her to Jakarta and she will cock block you from all other girls anyways. You really haven't thought this one through haven't you.

Personally I would never bring a girl to Jakarta for cheonging, as there is so much here already. I would bring a girl to Bali yes if she is good, Jakarta no.
Old 17-01-2020, 04:13 PM
Samster

PrcLust is one of the Best!PrcLust is one of the Best!PrcLust is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gado2 View Post
So you want to bring her to Jakarta and you offer to pay for her. I question why you want to bring sand to the beach but, fine, your happiness is not my responsibility.
Good example of bring sand to the beach. I like the explanation so that is the reason why I having second thoughts on bringing her along. Thanks
Old 17-01-2020, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gado2 View Post

So the real issue is that now you don't want to pay for her to come. If that's the case why do you act like a CA$H King and offer to pay for her to come in the first place? You bring her to Jakarta and she will cock block you from all other girls anyways. You really haven't thought this one through haven't you.

Personally I would never bring a girl to Jakarta for cheonging, as there is so much here already. I would bring a girl to Bali yes if she is good, Jakarta no.
It is not about cash rich as you think. It more of blood rushing to the small head while videocalling with her. Yes I did not thought this through before offering to bring her along. Will just fuck her in Batam and go Jakarta on my own to explore further pussies. Again thanks for the input.
Old 17-01-2020, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 2
jackjack2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjackjack2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone know if will get in to trouble having sex with married girls in Jakarta? Say if I book a airbnb and have action with a married islam friend ? Is there religious police like what they have in Malaysia?
Old 18-01-2020, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 3
Manggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyManggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

It depends on what you want. If you only want sex, you can easily get that in the brothels in Jakarta. But if you want a girl to hang out with and you really like her, you might want to bring her to Jakarta.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1