The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2005, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
[SOG] is Cool - loads of Potential
knowing the risks.. is not enough.

hey guys,

I decided to refrain from commercial sex since my last visit to geylang. For the obvious reason, STDs.

I hear alot of brothers here saying "you should be mature and understand that if you want to involve yourself into activities like commercial sex, you should know the risks and be prepared for any circumstances"

But thats not enough..

Too many times have I ran the scenario through my head in the event i contract HIV. Still, i do not have a post-HIV plan.

I had some options
1)Tell my loved ones, and live with it
2)Run away and live with HIV
3)Run away and commit suicide

So, honestly I'm not prepared to let anyone know if i actually contract HIV, thats way too humiliating and ill be a disappointment to my friends and family. So whats next? Run away..? Its a good idea to put it all behind but i think its unfair to your family to lose you and not know why. You could leave a good bye note but thats not good enough.

Well, I hope by reading the above those who want to quit will finally realise their goal by thinking of the consequences (in-depth) and understand that theres just too much to lose in the worst case scenario, HIV.

The DSC Clinic
Blk 31, #02-16 Kelantan Lane
Saturdays from 1.30 to 3.30 pm, Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 6.30 to 8pm.
Contact number 62540212

Old 15-10-2005, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 19
redlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud of
Re: knowing the risks.. is not enough.

dont need run away, if you dont tell other or not ready wanna to fact them ,anyway are you married? try to do the best you wanna to do,and do the best ! dont just die with regret .....by redlord

Last edited by redlord; 15-10-2005 at 09:52 PM. Reason: editing
Old 15-10-2005, 09:37 PM
Samster

redlord,

er, i dont understand a word ur saying. alot of typo le

The DSC Clinic
Contact number 62540212

Old 15-10-2005, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 22
Sorin^^ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSorin^^ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlord
dont run away and dont tell other if you not readly wanna to fact them ,anyway are you married? try you time and do the best ! dont just die with regret .....by redlord
Hi Bro, Bro RedLord is saeing that dun run away from ur family, and dun tell others bout it if ya not ready. Do ur best to quit and dun die wif regret. That means quitting is the best option not to die wif regrets...

Bro SOG i oso wana quit goin GL liaoz. I will quit now. Today juz went to HC for protected BJ n HJ. Slowly, i will quit the sex scene. I will now wait for 1 month so i can go AFA for check up.

Cheers and Best Rgds
Sorin^^
Old 15-10-2005, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 19
redlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorin^^
Hi Bro, Bro RedLord is saeing that dun run away from ur family, and dun tell others bout it if ya not ready. Do ur best to quit and dun die wif regret. That means quitting is the best option not to die wif regrets...

Bro SOG i oso wana quit goin GL liaoz. I will quit now. Today juz went to HC for protected BJ n HJ. Slowly, i will quit the sex scene. I will now wait for 1 month so i can go AFA for check up.

Cheers and Best Rgds
Sorin^^

me ready quit lah ,visit 200 WLs sure oneday fallen in love again,before happen i better quit ans also about all this HIV STD kind of things ,i did my check out i clear from that ,thanks god
Old 15-10-2005, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
me ready quit lah ,visit 200 WLs sure oneday fallen in love again,before happen i better quit ans also about all this HIV STD kind of things ,i did my check out i clear from that ,thanks god
Hi Bro RedLord, Wah good for u u r cleared now. Now i am waiting for 1 month so i can i go AFA check and also check for other STDs.

Darn Sad and long wait...

Rgds
Old 15-10-2005, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 21
Jun|ch| deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJun|ch| deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
coffee outing with me at GL okie mai?? after that,proceed for some boinking hehee..joking hor...
Old 15-10-2005, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 21
Jun|ch| deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJun|ch| deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Cheers and Best Rgds
Sorin^^
wahh really can quit the sex scene huh??for how long ??hehee...I go back spore also must go check up too...
Old 15-10-2005, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
FL_Noob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am quitting too even though i just started with 2 bonks cause the fear after it is too great i can't take it, i love my family, i can't let myself have any chances to contact stds anymore. i am going for check up soon.
Old 15-10-2005, 11:39 PM
Samster

wow, great response. maybe we can set up some sorta support group? lol

i think in order to quit successfully you should identify the "triggers"

there are many, probably, and you just have to curb each of them one by one. I realised one of mine is when im with a particular friend. somehow when we're out, we end up toying with the idea of going to gl, and usually, we do end up there. it doesnt happen with other friends tho.

its a bit drastic to stop hanging out with friends just because of this, but as far as possible ill refrain from meeting him and maybe meet up once in a while to catch up and makan.

The DSC Clinic
Contact number 62540212

Old 16-10-2005, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 22
craz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycraz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hi Bro RedLord, Wah good for u u r cleared now. Now i am waiting for 1 month so i can i go AFA check and also check for other STDs.

Darn Sad and long wait...

Rgds
bro,
the window period for HIV is 6 months.
so u need to check 6 months after your last bonk to be sure that you do not have HIV.
Old 16-10-2005, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 21
tittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to behold

Every adventure is a risk. It is real. The gain is sinful but certainly feels good.
Measure your risk but be prepare to face any consequences.
Old 16-10-2005, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by craz
bro,
the window period for HIV is 6 months.
so u need to check 6 months after your last bonk to be sure that you do not have HIV.
Hi Bro Craz,

I think the earlise to find out whether there is HIV is 1 month. The maximum window period to identify HIV virus is now reduced from 6 months to 3 months. I went down to AFA for couple of checks and the counsellors have acutally told me bout the reduction of the window period.

So i tink i will go for the Test in 1 mths time and another test in 3 mths time. For further confirmation, i will got in a nother 3 months time.

Rgds
Old 21-10-2005, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
IACCH deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey, good that bros have the "mind over body" mentality in quitting the scene. I am also trying very hard to do so and every time after each visit, tend to regret and tell myself to quit but when your urge is back and you know somehow someone cannot satisfy you (either the person sez she is tired or no longer attractive?), you will go back. I guess many bros have this experience also. How to stop? We are Man and we are borned to like the feel of it. Worse for bros who have high sex drive like me. *sigh*
Old 23-10-2005, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SOG]
wow, great response. maybe we can set up some sorta support group? lol

i think in order to quit successfully you should identify the "triggers"

there are many, probably, and you just have to curb each of them one by one. I realised one of mine is when im with a particular friend. somehow when we're out, we end up toying with the idea of going to gl, and usually, we do end up there. it doesnt happen with other friends tho.

its a bit drastic to stop hanging out with friends just because of this, but as far as possible ill refrain from meeting him and maybe meet up once in a while to catch up and makan.
The "trigger" is sammyboy forum
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1