The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2024, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all
Married Couples - Spouse Gaining Weight after Marriage

Hello Samsters, bros and sis alike,

To bros who are married and with kids. How is your wife years down the road? We know that our wives get bigger after pregnancy and delivery so that’s understandable.
But what if even years after a kid is born, your wife continues to gain weight from not exercising, drinking after work, binge watching etc.?

To be honest it affects my mood but can’t tell her as generally ladies don’t like to be told about their weight. We still have sex regularly but to be honest it’s not that enjoyable anymore as before. But having sex is still better than not right?

That’s also the reason why I admire mothers who put in the effort to look good physically. I appreciate that they need to take care of kids, work, and put in time for exercise too.

To sisters, share your opinion so us guys have an understanding of what the wives may be going through ? Or if you have the opposite case to me, let’s hear it as well?
Old 27-02-2024, 09:06 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Married Couples - Spouse Gaining Weight after Marriage

Intermittent fasting is the key to losing weight.

Ask your wife to skip one meal a day and fast for 12 to 16 hours. For the remaining 8 to 12 hours she can eat as much as she likes.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 27-02-2024, 10:04 AM
Samster

curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post

Ask your wife to skip one meal a day and fast for 12 to 16 hours. For the remaining 8 to 12 hours she can eat as much as she likes.
Tried together because I was doing intermittent fasting also. But she stopped halfway through as she didn’t have the motivation. I think motivation or self will still required for this. Depends how much the person wants it
Old 27-02-2024, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Ladies diet and lose weight to look their best on the wedding day. Some even start their weight management 6 months before the actual date. So after the wedding date, it's then they are not as self conscious about their figure.

My point is we always hear about ladies talking about their dream wedding. Hardly any talk about their dream marriage right? They don't care about their figures as much because they are taken (you married them). Better that she is fat than for her to keep asking you (AM I FAT?). Wah that question has no answers that satisfy her
Old 27-02-2024, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 22
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
99.9% of men also getting fat like pregnant with a big stomach fats. So same same la. 🤣
Old 27-02-2024, 10:47 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious11 View Post
Tried together because I was doing intermittent fasting also. But she stopped halfway through as she didn’t have the motivation. I think motivation or self will still required for this. Depends how much the person wants it
Give some subtle hints that there may be some other woman who is interested in you.

Nothing motives a wife more than a bit of healthy competition.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 27-02-2024, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsea View Post
99.9% of men also getting fat like pregnant with a big stomach fats. So same same la. 🤣
Hmm not really? I for one try to maintain my figure and definitely some other husbands also. Like I mentioned at the start, some ladies do take care of how they look even after they have family. and these are working ladies and not those tai tai type.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Ladies diet and lose weight to look their best on the wedding day. Some even start their weight management 6 months before the actual date. So after the wedding date, it's then they are not as self conscious about their figure.

My point is we always hear about ladies talking about their dream wedding. Hardly any talk about their dream marriage right? They don't care about their figures as much because they are taken (you married them). Better that she is fat than for her to keep asking you (AM I FAT?). Wah that question has no answers that satisfy her
Agree to a degree as that’s what I feel too. Since married liao then husband must take care and already enter the ‘trap’.. lol.. cannot leave also..
Old 27-02-2024, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 5
MisterBig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post

Yeap... I can attest that. Intermittent fasting works. But I exercise too... just to increase my metabolism.

Losing weight is 80% diet, 20% exercise. I'm in my early 50s and I'm in the best shape in my last 20 years. My wife loves it cos my dick is literally longer, can fuck harder and longer cos of better physical condition.
Old 27-02-2024, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterBig View Post
Yeap... I can attest that. Intermittent fasting works. But I exercise too... just to increase my metabolism.

Losing weight is 80% diet, 20% exercise. I'm in my early 50s and I'm in the best shape in my last 20 years. My wife loves it cos my dick is literally longer, can fuck harder and longer cos of better physical condition.
Correct. Agreed too as exercise really helps. Hope your wife also exercises too and u both get to enjoy equally!
Old 27-02-2024, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
xRayx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You gotta exercise regularly yourself first and show her through example.

Once you start to look better, tell her your hopes that one day you'll want to have a "x" number of years marriage photoshoot to hook her into the habit of eating and exercising healthily.

Do a small scale photoshoot after a few months once she's slimmed down, and goal achieved.
Old 27-02-2024, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRayx View Post
You gotta exercise regularly yourself first and show her through example.

Once you start to look better, tell her your hopes that one day you'll want to have a "x" number of years marriage photoshoot to hook her into the habit of eating and exercising healthily.

Do a small scale photoshoot after a few months once she's slimmed down, and goal achieved.
Haha I like this idea . Oh I do exercise regularly so I’m quite ok myself. Trying to maintain to prevent health issues for myself too.
Old 27-02-2024, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsea View Post
Where got same same. Men after marriage become fat and obese, as long as hacd money, still can have honey.
Whereas if women become fat and obese, even if got money, would have lesser option to get paid company or sex.
Old 27-02-2024, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

Intro ur wife to this forum. Many bros here willing to fuck her into shape again.

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 27-02-2024, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Where got same same. Men after marriage become fat and obese, as long as hacd money, still can have honey.
Whereas if women become fat and obese, even if got money, would have lesser option to get paid company or sex.
Yes, the world is unfair that way unfortunately
Old 27-02-2024, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious11 View Post
Hello Samsters, bros and sis alike,

To bros who are married and with kids. How is your wife years down the road? We know that our wives get bigger after pregnancy and delivery so that’s understandable.
But what if even years after a kid is born, your wife continues to gain weight from not exercising, drinking after work, binge watching etc.?

To be honest it affects my mood but can’t tell her as generally ladies don’t like to be told about their weight. We still have sex regularly but to be honest it’s not that enjoyable anymore as before. But having sex is still better than not right?

That’s also the reason why I admire mothers who put in the effort to look good physically. I appreciate that they need to take care of kids, work, and put in time for exercise too.

To sisters, share your opinion so us guys have an understanding of what the wives may be going through ? Or if you have the opposite case to me, let’s hear it as well?
It is different from woman to woman. My ex-wife after birth actually lose a lot of weight and become very under weight.

She also become more unhealthy and under nourished.

I rather she become fat but healthy. sigh.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1