The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2020, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleach85 View Post
Yesterday ACE got busted.. So sad..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penangkia8 View Post
OMG...thats not good. Sure the place will be down for the next couple of weeks
For those who are not familiar, just to infom you that ace was back up and running very well just 1 hour after the raid. This is only a small wind in afternoon instead of night... Only 11 naik lori, compare with middle of last year whole place naik lori they needed 3 lorries plus the all the jaga also kena sapu... Got tv crew cover some more
Old 18-01-2020, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
euss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

princeofpersia

Thank you for sharing your informative opinion.

What could be the purposes of the rather "smallish" raid performed by authority?

- The authority may to show that they may monitor ACE from time to time.

- The authority may to show that the daytime in ACE is also risky for customers.

- The enforcement officers may want to fulfil the key performance index, set by their superior (x numbers of raids in a year, x numbers of WLs caught).

And, so on....

Sigh, it may not safe to go to Ace during daytime, as customers, because the authority may conduct surprise "spot check".
Old 18-01-2020, 11:07 PM
Samster

princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of
Bro euss,

Agree on your 3 points. Sometimes they also have to take action due to pressure from public, politicians, etc.

Just that for small wind, notice that they don't go after the business upstairs. If major raid, customers will be caught with pants down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by euss View Post
princeofpersia

Thank you for sharing your informative opinion.

What could be the purposes of the rather "smallish" raid performed by authority?

- The authority may to show that they may monitor ACE from time to time.

- The authority may to show that the daytime in ACE is also risky for customers.

- The enforcement officers may want to fulfil the key performance index, set by their superior (x numbers of raids in a year, x numbers of WLs caught).

And, so on....

Sigh, it may not safe to go to Ace during daytime, as customers, because the authority may conduct surprise "spot check".
Old 18-01-2020, 11:11 PM
Samster

Just to add for all bros info, any raid whether big or small, they won't disturb downstairs customers. If imigresen they will just go after foreigners. If polis, will also check IC of locals but no further action. If upstairs customers usually will bring to balai, they try to threaten to get bribe, but usually is also release without further action.
Old 19-01-2020, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
shylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia View Post
Visited again Fri 10/1, 8.30pm - again was surprised that business was very slow. only around 5 popiahs and the rest around 10-15 PRCs, all dinos

Since i actually came wanting to try out the short hair SYT, was thinking of coming back to ace later that night. but around 9pm the hot SYT popiah that i tried recently came down, and my didi immediately stood up, so we went up

- face: 10/10, definitely in the top 3 hottest face in the building
- body: 9/10, short, slim without tummy, standard SYT body. for fellow bros who want identify her, i noticed she has tattoo of flowers on her right lower leg (near ankle) and left arm (near wrist)
- headlights: 8/10, B cups (my preference for small breasts), super erect nipples, allow playing with hands AND mouth this time (can lick and suck)
- shower: not available
- foreplay: 6/10, standard catbath but at least she didn't just focus on my nipples like some girls do, and she also didn't try to HJ me which is always a bonus point
- CBJ: 5/10, nothing bad, nothing special
- FJ: 8/10, very fuckable body, pussy quite tight. today did cowgirl and finish with missionary. no rush. next time must try doggy

- GFE: 8/10, good point is no rush from start to finish. generally friendly and smiling all the time. this time she has put the effort to hold hands/waist when going upstairs and coming back down. bonus point for waiting another round of the lift when coming down (instead of what most girls do when the lift is full - they take the lift and ask you to walk down by yourself)

she also gave me 15 mins foot and leg massage before start foreplay. this is the first time i receive this service from 10 yrs of visiting ace, so another bonus point. although lack of communication due to language barrier is still a big problem, she also puts effort to speak with me using google translate app. overall with a bit more experience (she only started doing this work on 20 Dec) she can turn out to be a real gem

- showroom 5/10: she has changed to a smaller room, clean, no cockroaches, dry floor, romantic lighting, but lack of ventilation (room with exhaust fan to outside toilet)
- test drive fee: RM100 non-negotiable (i saw her telling another customer on wechat RM700 for overnight outcall)
- WIR: definitely. after some months she will definitely have a long queue of regular customers
what is her name?
Old 20-01-2020, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylook View Post
what is her name?
Bro shylook, i honestly dunno her name due to poor communication, language barrier.. that's why mentioned the tattoos for identification: "i noticed she has tattoo of flowers on her right lower leg (near ankle) and left arm (near wrist)"
Old 25-01-2020, 02:51 PM
Samster

Happy CNY to all fellow bros. May we all have an ace year ahead
Old 28-01-2020, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
shylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Enjoy and happy new year to you too. Unable to reach you via wechat. Anything wrong?
Old 28-01-2020, 11:15 PM
Samster

Bro shylook I think you're mistaken me for another person.. I never contacted any sbf bros with my number, only using forum pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylook View Post
Enjoy and happy new year to you too. Unable to reach you via wechat. Anything wrong?
Old 29-01-2020, 08:31 PM
Samster

8.30pm @ 29/1 - 7 WLs at lok lok stall side, none at fruit stall side. Very quiet
Old 31-01-2020, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

happy birthday bros..
fast hand fast cock go open fireworks na
Old 02-02-2020, 11:19 AM
Samster

Visited 29/1, 9pm - was just about to leave (business very slow, less than 10 WLs working) then suddenly a short hair SYT popiah came down. saw her a few weeks back and wanted to test drive but tak jadi, so this time made an impulsive decision to go up

- face: 8/10, very pretty, looks more chinese than viet
- body: 5/10, short, slim standard SYT body. would have given her a 8/10 before she took off her clothes... she has lots of stretch marks on her belly (very turn off for me) which means that she gave birth recently
- headlights: 5/10, A cups (my preference for small breasts), nice erect nipples but does not allow playing with mouth
- shower: not available
- foreplay: 5/10, catbath was very good (her tongue work is amazing) but stopped once i was erect. also tried to HJ at the start
- CBJ: 5/10, nothing bad, nothing special
- FJ: 5/10, very fuckable body, no rush. but a complete turn off (which done by some other girls at ace also) is she push you off immediately after you cum

- GFE: 5/10, no rush and friendly personality but lost points due to cannot lick/suck nipples and pushing off after cum. also no effort to hold hands/waist when walking

- showroom 6/10: small room, clean bed, no cockroaches, dry floor, romantic lighting (but wrong colour - green is not that nice for FJ)
- test drive fee: RM100
- WIR: no. too many bad points but no regrets as a one-time SYT test drive
Old 10-02-2020, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Went to meet my Moon princess at SOS. Had to wait a while as the earlier client has not finished yet. Had another enjoyable session however she said that business is very slow as most people stayed away due to the virus.

They scared if one of them is infected and the contact tracing led back to a visit to a FL even if they did not get it from the FL. FL also scared of getting it from clients, refused to see any Chinese clients which shouldn't be a problem.

However if the Singapore situation worsens, they might avoid Singaporeans too. I enjoyed sucking her D/E cups while she cowgirl but seems like may need to take a break until this whole thing blows over.

Can't afford for contact tracing to show up a visit to a FL.

I guess the scarcity of clients must make the FLs at the food center quite aggressive in grabbing anyone that walks by.
Old 15-02-2020, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 12
panda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

....... for some, they don't show any symptoms at all...... the incubation period is between 14 to 28 days.... they are asymptomatic carriers walking freely up and down ..... maybe the immune systems in them damn strong.... In the sulawasi island, Bats , are sold in the wet market, like selling hot cakes, 40 to 60 birds..... the funny thing is that , it is the staple food there somemore, maybe, because they consumed that , they have their immune systems like the bats. Never heard large epidemic occurred in the island, like what we have now.... by the way , a flying fox , is a large bat .
Old 17-02-2020, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone knows what has happned to Promraktai?
Even Wild Boar (Ah Fang) said she hasn't seen him for a long time.
I met WB before CNY.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1