The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2017, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: An Intern Tale

“Where are you taking me?”

“You’ll see. Now shut your mouth and behave yourself.”

We turned into an empty corridor and she led me to a disabled bathroom, the type that has only one toilet inside. Once we were in, she locked the door, pinned me against the wall and drove her knee hard into my still rock hard dick. The mixture of sheer ball breaking pain mixed with exquisite pleasure sent me down to the ground coughing and wheezing.

I looked up at her face and saw absolutely no remorse whatsoever.

“Lie on your back.”

I did as I was told and she stood directly on top of me with her full body weight. Her heels were digging into my chest and ruining my white shirt but I just didn’t give a fuck. The pain was intense but my cock was harder than ever before and I simply didn’t want to move. She turned around and gave me a good long look at her nylon stockings and round ass before walking down to my balls and stepping directly on top of them with the heels of her shoes.

I yelped in pain.

“Oh is somebody in a little bit of pain now? Well I’m sorry my friend but you’re just going to have to take it a little while longer. I’d also like to remind you that we’re in a toilet with people possibly walking by outside so if I were you, I really wouldn’t want to draw any more attention to myself.”

She took her shoes off and walked slowly from my balls up to my chest. The soft feeling of the soles and toes of her feet mixed with the pain of her weight and felt like pure heaven to me and sweat ran freely down my forehead. She stood on my face with her sweaty stockinged feet and twisted my head to the side so that my left cheek was pressed against the cold marble floor of the restaurant toilet while her gorgeously dominant feet were stood directly on top of the right. You have no died how turned on I was. I forgot who I was, where I was, what the hell I was doing there and what’s more, I simply didn’t care. All I cared about was shooting my load in tribute to the moist feet that were stood directly on top of my face.

“Take your dick out.”

I quickly did as I was told and she started to tiptoe all over my dick and balls with her full weight. She literally walked over every last inch of my cock which was so hard, so deeply engorged with blood that I didn’t know if I could take it anymore. I grabbed one of her shoes and held it against my nose desperate to get as much of her foot scent into my body as was humanly possible. The smell was delicious, leather mixed with sweat mixed with Hazel‘s divine essence and I savoured every last molecule. Then I felt that twinge that every one of us can recognise.

That feeling you get when you know you’ve gone too far and are going to cum regardless of whether or not you stop what you’re doing. The feeling that makes your toes curl, your legs spasm and your vision go blurry. The end was near. I knew it and she knew it. She’d simply tortured me too much and had taken me way past my breaking point.

My orgasm was on its way and when it arrived, it would be nothing short of explosive. That was when she started to kick me right in the balls, slamming her toes against my balls repeatedly until they squashed, bulged and flattened against my own cock.

“You’re going cum now, this is how you’re going to fucking cum. On the floor of the disabled toilet with your dick out and my beautiful foot kicking your dick until it breaks. Anyone could walk by and hear you but you don’t give a shit, do you?”

“No, no, I just want to cum!”

“Who’s making you cum?”

She increased the intensity, kicking me so hard and so fast on my cock that her foot was a blur and my hard dick knocked about in all directions. The pain was truly excruciating but with each kick I felt my cock mould to the soft contours of her feminine foot causing wave after wave of unimaginable pleasure to rocket from my balls across every last inch of my body.

My forehead was covered in sweat and from the way I was grunting and spasming. Each and every last kick damaged my cock and balls further and threatened to cause long lasting harm but I was beyond caring. All I wanted in the world was to be under those divine feet and subjected to their will. She’d pushed me past the point of no return and nothing I could do would stop the thunderous explosion that was building deep within my aching balls. I could feel it building and swelling inside me taking over my mind and body just a little bit more with each and very passing second.

I frantically sucked and sucked, desperate to get oxygen into my lungs but no matter how hard I tried it was never enough. I was intoxicated by the beauty and sensuality of this woman and she’d completely conquered me. Somehow I found the strength to reach over for her shoe and cover my face with it, realising that the sweaty scent of nylon, leather and Hazel that it contained meant more to me than pure oxygen ever could.

“I said who’s making you cum, bitch?”

“You, you’re making me cum!”

“So go on then, shoot your filthy little load, go on, cum for me and my superior feet. Cum like the little slut that you are and realise that these feet are and will always be far too much for you to handle.”

That was it, that was what did it. Between the sensual, arrogant and dominant tone of her voice, the scent of her sweaty shoe and the sensation of her nylon foot abusing my cock and balls I simply couldn’t take it anymore. I heard myself let out a deep and guttural growl as wave after wave of cum erupted from my hard dick. As I emptied my seed all over myself and the disabled toilet floor, Hazel simply stood there with that same cocky expression she always had, using her foot to aim my dick in my direction and so I came all over my face.

As I lay on the floor of the disabled toilet spent, tired, broken and beaten, not quite knowing what had just happened or what my own name was; Hazel walked over to my face. She then used her foot to wipe some cum off, put her shoes back on, walked towards the door and looked over at me before speaking.

“You’re mine, bitch. Mine, as long as this internship lasts.”

The next 10 weeks could not end fast enough.

—END
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1