The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2010, 12:31 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Fredredwhite27 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Talking Re: best time to visit petain?

Thks for sharing. Hope it works for us.
Old 26-01-2010, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Doublerod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: best time to visit petain?

2pm to 3pm when most all the girls have reach and settle down..any other day is a good day to visit but avoid Thursday whn most girls are not available..from my frequent visits there.hope I'm right..enjoy bros.cheers!
Old 26-01-2010, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Doublerod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agreed bro...treat them well and they serve you well too.Its darn wicked to beat the odds for your post to be deleted 4times in a row..u know who u are dude..if it make you well and kicking..no worries.cheers!
Old 26-01-2010, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Symphorny;4509938]Here I would like to share with bros a little something that have worked for me. Before heading towards BL between 2pm and 4.30pm for my targeted WL, I always pickup a little snack, i.e. Apple Strudel or any pastries.

Upon entering the room, I will at once say, "passed by a shop selling this (pastry), and got one for your tea break."

Dear Bro Symphorny, very good suggestion, i recalled 1session about 3ys ago, with Mei Ling H14R04, she treat me peanuts. Actually, i was paisei, she insist telling me no black magic 1. I was not worry of such stuffs, thing is i was not hungry, got my dinner allready, rushed there after work.

I not rich so no bother of WL's black magic on me, infact no 1will want2 waste time and efforts on me.
Old 26-01-2010, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 15
yangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to all

Whenever you feel horny.. lol
Old 26-01-2010, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Thaipusam 30 Jan 2010 Sat

Dear Brothers, just came across this in intenet, weekend too, probably that stretch of road will b jam. Road blocked! Plus, many shoppers @City Sq, jb jam scare WLs will not what to work this Sat.
Old 26-01-2010, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Dear Bro Symphorny, very good suggestion, i recalled 1session about 3ys ago, with Mei Ling H14R04, she treat me peanuts. Actually, i was paisei, she insist telling me no black magic 1. I was not worry of such stuffs, thing is i was not hungry, got my dinner allready, rushed there after work..
Maybe someone brought her the peanuts earlier

Cheers.
Old 26-01-2010, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 20
michael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by forex View Post
Maybe someone brought her the peanuts earlier

Cheers.
Bro Forex,

Tks for your honest contribution..in this forum. Up your pts..

Good luck!

Brothers who up my points please leave behind your nick and latest posting topic for me to return favour !
Old 26-01-2010, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
like_mind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symphorny View Post
Here I would like to share with bros a little something that have worked for me. Before heading towards BL between 2pm and 4.30pm for my targeted WL, I always pickup a little snack, i.e. Apple Strudel or any pastries.

Upon entering the room, I will at once say, "passed by a shop selling this (pastry), and got one for your tea break."

Bro, this gesture not only liven up the entire session, it lets you stand out from the sea of customers. But of cause, it works better with a WL whom you have visited before.

Because of this, I have a few regular WL who retains my number and invites me over when she brings back goodies from home. I even managed to get a few dinner dates over the years, some complementary bonks. No KC here but mostly a good regular to the WLs.
nice move.
buy them over with food
Old 30-01-2010, 12:19 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
biselz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi

wonder if petain operates after midnight? thanks
Old 30-01-2010, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 15
fedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Here I would like to share with bros a little something that have worked for me. Before heading towards BL between 2pm and 4.30pm for my targeted WL, I always pickup a little snack, i.e. Apple Strudel or any pastries.

Bro horny, thanks for sharing, and really a very good suggestion, I am sure those wls will treat like a friend and you will be rewarded for that.
Old 30-01-2010, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 15
AAFuck is one of the Best!AAFuck is one of the Best!AAFuck is one of the Best!AAFuck is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doublerod View Post
Agreed bro...treat them well and they serve you well too. cheers!
Ya, wls are also human beings, all the human beings behavior except sexual staff are also apply to them
Old 30-01-2010, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 15
cuntcum is one of the Best!cuntcum is one of the Best!cuntcum is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doublerod View Post
2pm to 3pm when most all the girls have reach and settle down..any other day is a good day to visit but avoid Thursday whn most girls are not available..from my frequent visits there.hope I'm right..enjoy bros.cheers!
Thanks for the infor, but 2-3pm most bros here are busy working for the $$ used to pay PT wls later
Old 30-01-2010, 11:53 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Symphorny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, good to read that many bros agreed with me. It's not being flattering to the WL, it's more like treating the person like a human instead of a fcuk machine.

You see, in the mind of the WL is already numbed that men who comes in hear just have one thing in their mind. I don't deny this, in fact my gesture of giving something small shows my appreciation to the WL as a service provider.

Similarly when you tip a waitress, it goes to show your appreciation for her hospitality. The tip may be just $2 or so, but it sends that message that the customer appreciates her effort and she feels encouraged to do better.

In case you you feel awkward buying a snack, it is nice enough if you say something like: "I really enjoyed your service during my last visit" the moment you enter her room. Also remember to say, "wah, your service gets better than last time. I'll surely come back soon!"

happy chionging bros!
Old 31-01-2010, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 15
DDking is a name known to allDDking is a name known to allDDking is a name known to allDDking is a name known to allDDking is a name known to allDDking is a name known to all

Quote:
Yes, good to read that many bros agreed with me. It's not being flattering to the WL, it's more like treating the person like a human instead of a fcuk machine.

happy chionging bros!
They are still a fucking machine, for fucking business only, but they are also human. has all the human feelings
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1