The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2012, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
spikokid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Orgies vs group sex

Being in a sexual situation where there are more girls than guys is every boys dream. It is a relative unrealistic notion in most cases, where the only time it happens are in our heads or when its paid for usually at quite a price. I am quite a pudgy fellow and the have given up the notion of ever being invited or involving myself in an orgy with peers or aquaintances. Even if invited I wouldnt know the rules of engagement, where do I start and how do I reengage after finishing the first shot. How many times is it socially accepted to "cum"?

On another note how much and how does one arrange for paid group sex? are there specific pimps or locations to go for such exotic services? Whats the market rate like in Singapore or rather Batam?

I tired looking around for current information on these subjects in the forum and was just wondering if anybody have personal experience to share? I personally am very interested what goes on in an orgy, are there any places where one can pay or be invited to view what happens? only as a bystander not as a participant... although the idea of that is like having a stranger stare at you what you shit.... I do hope I am posting this in the right section.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1