The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 02-01-2020, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bkk 25th nov to new year

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
31st December - Tuesday - Celebrated NY with a lawyer girl in Waldorf hotel watching the fireworks. Was a good location as can see both fireworks from the river and in Central World. She left to go home after doing the business and i proceeded on to Barbarbar by 1.30am it was so rammed but because of staff i manage to get a table. A lot of people were fighting for that table. I had a girl who works in the Play that wanted to join (the one i met via another girl in barbarbar) so she came out with another friend. Drunk 3 bottles of whiskey and lots of touching kissing but requires time to bring them back as one bro who kinda screwed it up by keep on asking that girl to go back to his condo. So play a little nice guy at first and will try 3rd time haha.
Had the car model calling me throughout the night which was abit awkward but i didnt fancy meeting her as wanted someone new

I still can party for a while so anyone around feel free to pm me. Have one bro joining me on the 3rd
1st January - Wednesday - Went to barbarbar around 11.30pm and it was full of tourists again. I called out the same girls from yesterday to try and complete it 3rd time lucky as i said. It was fun with playing games with staff and the girls and then as i went toilet and came back i saw a guy go and ask for her line. I gave her grief for that and she stormed off. Thought it be a good opportunity to try and do reverse psyhcology lol. She was crying and said she didnt do anything wrong as he came. Calmed her down and then she said go to her condo. So i sent the bro to KTV first for him to have one last round with his KTV girl and then left to the girl who works in the play. Her boobs were pretty hard as fake with silcone but overall good fuck. Did her twice before leaving back home at 7am.
Old 02-01-2020, 06:55 PM
Samster

pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

2nd January - Anyone around and want to head out pm me
Old 03-01-2020, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
2nd January - Anyone around and want to head out pm me

2nd January - Thursday - Decided to meet my regular lawyer girl. Banged twice and was shagged.

Will go out Friday with one bro. anyone want to join pm me
Old 04-01-2020, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
2nd January - Thursday - Decided to meet my regular lawyer girl. Banged twice and was shagged.

Will go out Friday with one bro. anyone want to join pm me

3rd January - Friday - Went to barbarbar with 2 other bros + one bro friend. Crowd was not happening around 11pm and only really kicked off from 12am. Still no girls so i decided to call my g club girl to come as they said the place had no customers. The bros departed onto Insanitity but i stayed as i prefer to find girls and i already had two with me. Went back with one and got home at 7am. Thats twice with her now so enough for me.
Old 04-01-2020, 04:45 PM
Samster

4th January - Saturday - Heading to babyface tonight, pm me if anyone wants to join with 2 other bros
Old 04-01-2020, 11:46 PM
Samster

Anyone around want to hang out?
Old 05-01-2020, 12:14 PM
Samster

anyone around and want to go out for next few days pm me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1