The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2017, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 11
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold
Nudity

Is nudity at home a big deal?
Old 27-07-2017, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Nudity

If u expose urself to everyone in the family...it would be a big deal....

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 27-07-2017, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
manly29876 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i think its pretty fine as long the intention is not to flaunt to others, and its purely because you are just comfortable in your own skin.
Old 27-07-2017, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 9
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Is nt a big deal if u r staying alone, or wif ur hubby only. Make sure no child is around, need set a gd example for kid, and most importantly make sure ur curtain is pull up, nobody even ur neighbour oso can't even peep at it, otherwise it will cause inconveniences to others n might against the law.

https://www.quora.com/Is-it-illegal-...your-own-house
Old 28-07-2017, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2027 / Power: 16
january29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond repute

its not a big deal lah.. as long as no one see .. if got anyone see and take a pic ... and post it online .. who is going to be blamed?
Old 28-07-2017, 05:42 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
Is nudity at home a big deal?
If you're home alone then it's no big deal

If you live in a large extended family then it is.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 02-09-2017, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
Derleow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually... HDB sends out a warning letter to you if your neighbours report on that even if you are nude walking around at home. My friend did that once to his neighbour opposite his block.
Old 05-09-2017, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6196 / Power: 14
Botakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond repute

Nobody sees, nobody knows but only you, no problem.
Old 20-11-2017, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Dass69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If no one sees and you live alone no problem. If got kids or neighbour see then you will have some issues. Had a friend, he married a PRC. I think his wife very used to being nude back in hometown. Come here she also frequently walk around nude at home. Even when we go over she is usually scantily clad.

They have a son and as the boy grew older (he is about 10 now) she continued to do so. In fact, things got so bad that he had to send her for counseling. But it was a real eye candy for me. Enjoyed popping by his house n seeing his wife (Milfy looking) walk around in her singlet n panties. Could even see her nipples.
Old 20-11-2017, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
Patchy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Its actually more common than one thinks. My mum wears very littlle at home. Its just the way she is. Seeing her nude isnt much of a biggie either. I guess its just the way people choose to be at home after a day of wearing so many layers of clothes.
Old 21-11-2017, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
happywoody is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappywoody is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappywoody is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappywoody is a living Saint! - you won't find better

if not at home, where else
Old 22-11-2017, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 861 / Power: 7
sisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to behold

Set your fan and aircon to MAX then maybe u will automatic wear some cloth
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1