The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 11-02-2018, 03:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25542 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterlim0775 View Post
not sure, but heard that there's a local guy recruiting all these pretty SYTs to be pro-dommes, not sure about whether they are really dom by nature or just in it for the $$...
other than recruiting, he does train them so them at least got something...
though the trio does look hot, one of them called Estella duno isit the now
defunct used to be known as Estelladore (i didnt meet her be4), perhaps bros who meet be4 can confirm...
Old 11-02-2018, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
3x23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would like to share my journey with bros here, because there’s no one in real life i can share with. i’ve been camping for months and finally made an account to share my first experience that i am still in shock with ( in the good way ). Wrote about my first session and kept it in my phone notes but I decided to post it here.

I approached and arranged a session with Mistress L for a session on 9th feb, it was at a classy 4 star hotel. I was very terrified and nervous, kept shivering all the way up to the lift. When she opened the door, I was greeted by a beautiful woman. She smiled warmly and invited me in, I could help but to stutter and told her meekly, “you are so beautiful”. She just laughed and turned and walked away, wearing a body con dress, her back view hourglass is marvellous. As instructed, I proceeded to the toilet to wash up and when I came out to kneel on all fours I was still shaking due to the anticipation and I was so worried that she would punish me for my nervousness. Having laid out the lube and butt plugs I brought, (8 in total of different sizes), she began to inspect each of them and told me that I had very high expectations for the first session. She asked me how many did I think I could take, I said I dont even think I can take the smallest. I admit to regretting bringing so many plugs because I was terrified, especially my only experience was my own finger in my ass.

She laughed, oh god I love Mistress L’s laughter. So subtle yet harsh. She then teased me saying if I can take 6, there would be a reward for me. I was made to get into a position where my ass was up in the air and she started the stretching process. It took 2h, but eventually we got all the way to the 5th one. My ass felt like it was on fire. But surprisingly, Mistress L said my ass was very easily stretchable so it could potentially take bigger plugs. Mistress L said the reason why she didnt share plugs is because ass training is a personal thing and personal item, so she was very happy and excited that i brought my own.

After leaving the biggest plug I could take in, i was severely dripping precum. She knew I was a precum slut and so she made sure I swallowed every bit of it. Instructing me to kneel infant of her glorious heels, I was commanded to start cleaning and worshipping her heels. At this point my cock was so hard and with the plug pressing against my prostate while licking her heels, I was almost ready to cum. She would gently kick my hard cock with her other heel and it was sensitive to the point where I would jump abit just at the slightest touch.

She then proceeded to do trampling as thats something i requested for, coupled with ball busting while i was lying spread eagled on the floor. The next part is the surprise of my life.
Old 11-02-2018, 12:48 PM
Samster

Part II--------------------------------------------------------------------------

While stepping and teasing my exposed balls with her sexy heels I suddenly couldn’t contain my cum and i shot out my load with no warning.

I was so embarrassed and apologised profusely. “has this happened before?” “no mistress.” she gave me a side smirk and then told me since i love cum so much that i should lick it up off the carpeted floor. she sat on my back and pushed my face down into the cum smearing it everywhere, then i ate like a good boy.

I’m still shocked at what my body did. It made me feel that I was entirely not in control of it, and I loved every second.

I wish I could have found Mistress L sooner. My work requires me to travel alot and I dont have much time to spare. But if I had my way, I would totally get mindfucked and ass violated by her every week.

Thanks bros, for listening.
Old 11-02-2018, 05:42 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

https://samsforum.com/showpost....ostcount=10922

following part 10 of my encounter with Elite American Domina Madison (link above), comes part 11 of my meeting with Mistress Roze...
once again have to clarify, I'm not related to Roze in anyway...

arranged for outcall in a hotel in the east, first time there, room is quite big and comes with full length glass windows, good for play...
juz nice when i reached the hotel, rcv msg from mistress, go get some smokes for me, wah session haven start ask me be errand slave liao,
which is why i was late as i gotta go out again to go find, then find already gotta queue, if she had said earlier then i could have gotten otw...
so for bros thinking of booking her can prepare before hand rather than waiting for her to tell u, she like marlboro mint storm, dun say i didnt remind u...

fast forward to room, ding dong, she comes across as a young, tanned mixed chinese malay, quite chubby, busty with big hips...
she was in a black spaghetti top, black shorts and matching grey lacy bra and panties... friendly and unassuming...
sat down on the bed and got ready her toys while i went to have my shower, not alot but enuf to get the job done...
came out of the shower, tcss some small talk, limits, go thru likes and donts... she den went into the toilet to change into
her domme outfit, black latex top with criss cross back, black tight shorts, she left her clothes and undies at the side, didnt have chance
to smell her panties though, mayb nx session i will try to find a chance keke...

first up, kneel down and pay tribute to mistress, she put a dog collar with a leash on me, then ask me to massage one leg while worshipping the other...
i had to hold ashtray with one hand, the other hand massaging her one leg, the other leg on my face for me to lick and worship...
she was smoking and enjoying the foot massage that at one part think she forgot to flick the ash so it fell all over her,
asked me to go get tissue and help her clean, i purposely keep cleaning the pussy part, 'who say u can touch my pussy?'
2 paddles to the butt, nx ask me to get on fours while she pour water into a bowl and ask me to drink from it...
after that stuck a tail to my ass, clamps to my nipples and pulled the leash brought me for a walk round the room...
cannot let the tail drop else will kana punish, so i was crawling with one hand on my ass, abit slow so kana paddle to my butt,
'y so slow huh?' she was tugging at the leash and paddling me at the same time...
when we were near to the windows, she drew the curtains and ask me to stand at the windows naked, i reluctantly stood up,
one hand on my face and one hand on my cock, 'y cover up, come dun be shy', i tot not u of coz u not shy lol,
but rem the rule in time, never argue with mistress else more jialat... 'see so many pple looking at u' lucky quite high floor,
but still felt humiliated nonetheless...

nx ask me to lie on the bed, use a silk tie to tie up my hands to the head of the bed, attached a cock ring to my dick,
kinda big so she pulled my balls in as well, tsk tsk tsk, 'aiyo so small, i wonder how u can please a woman with that'
gawd that sux, felt so ashamed of myself... she then grabbed my cheeks with her hands, 'y u late huh?' she asked,
'went to get the cigs lo' i replied, 'is that my problem, huh huh huh?' 'for that u're gg to be punished' CBT,
got 2 kicks to the balls, ouch that hurts, then she used her legs to play with my balls, ahh that felt better...

nx she lay face down on the bed, ask me to massage her, mai tu liao my hands were all over her, especially her nice butt...
'watch where ur hands r gg ah, else u will get punished again!' she warned, it was very tempting but i controlled myself
not to touch on the pussy again, i did go until the inner thighs though, she commended on my massage skills, that made me felt good for once...
after thai goddess nikki sat on my face during one of the previous sessions, i was secretly thankful roze didnt coz both abt the same size,
else sure get suffocated again...

nx ask me to get on the lounger chair doggy style, she then strapped a vibrator to herself, lubed and started to slide up and dn my ass,
that felt good, i got hard, 'who say u can get hard', 2 paddles to my butt, she then changed the cock ring to another one with vibrating function,
in front and behind wah so shiok, i nearly came but luckily managed to stop and control in time...
rest awhile let me take a breather and recover first... more tcss she showed me pics she took juz now as well as the other 2 mistresses...

nx ask me to lie flat face down, close my legs and rub my ass again while flogging my back & butt, she really gave it to me good this time round,
until the vibrator no batt, when she took out she said it felt so hot, not sure from the friction or the motor or both... until nw as i'm typing this FR,
i can still feel the sore in my ass lol... i told her of all the mistresses, she has the most stamina, she said she got hangover from
drinking the night before, usually she is more rough and violent, wah lucky me caught her on off day haha, else my ass need fire
extinguisher again...

lastly for the finale, lie down face up, cock vibrator back on, she lubed up my dick and used her big toe and 2nd toe to kiap my dick,
stroking it up and down while using a blusher type tickler to tease my nipples, body and thighs... didnt take much effort after the
exhilarating teasing juz now, i came all over her feet, helped her clean up and went for shower... came out more tcss,
den left a happy man...

overall although Roze is quite new to the scene, she is fast catching the ropes and is expanding her toys collection...
more for fetish bros rather than hardcore ones, her flogger abit small (more for lover teasing rather than slave punishing),
or mayb my pain level up or mayb my skin jun per already... she is good frens with Vanessa and Candy so if wan to arrange double
or triple sessions can do so easily...

pls up me if you like my FR, tks!
Old 12-02-2018, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterlim0775 View Post
Great FR! How would you rate Mistress Roze's looks upon 10? Any further plans on having sessions with Mistress Vanessa / Mistress Candy (or both? would be nice to have FR on double/triple domme sessions)
glad u like my FR bro... looks wise coz she is chubby which is not really my type so i say about 7... bros who like bah ones might rate higher as always looks are subjective...

might go for Vanessa and Roze double domme, Candy only weekdays and I can only weekends so she is out of my reach...
Old 13-02-2018, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3x23 View Post
I would like to share my journey with bros here, because there’s no one in real life i can share with. i’ve been camping for months and finally made an account to share my first experience that i am still in shock with ( in the good way ). Wrote about my first session and kept it in my phone notes but I decided to post it here.

I approached and arranged a session with Mistress L for a session on 9th feb, it was at a classy 4 star hotel. I was very terrified and nervous, kept shivering all the way up to the lift. When she opened the door, I was greeted by a beautiful woman. She smiled warmly and invited me in, I could help but to stutter and told her meekly, “you are so beautiful”. She just laughed and turned and walked away, wearing a body con dress, her back view hourglass is marvellous. As instructed, I proceeded to the toilet to wash up and when I came out to kneel on all fours I was still shaking due to the anticipation and I was so worried that she would punish me for my nervousness. Having laid out the lube and butt plugs I brought, (8 in total of different sizes), she began to inspect each of them and told me that I had very high expectations for the first session. She asked me how many did I think I could take, I said I dont even think I can take the smallest. I admit to regretting bringing so many plugs because I was terrified, especially my only experience was my own finger in my ass.

She laughed, oh god I love Mistress L’s laughter. So subtle yet harsh. She then teased me saying if I can take 6, there would be a reward for me. I was made to get into a position where my ass was up in the air and she started the stretching process. It took 2h, but eventually we got all the way to the 5th one. My ass felt like it was on fire. But surprisingly, Mistress L said my ass was very easily stretchable so it could potentially take bigger plugs. Mistress L said the reason why she didnt share plugs is because ass training is a personal thing and personal item, so she was very happy and excited that i brought my own.

After leaving the biggest plug I could take in, i was severely dripping precum. She knew I was a precum slut and so she made sure I swallowed every bit of it. Instructing me to kneel infant of her glorious heels, I was commanded to start cleaning and worshipping her heels. At this point my cock was so hard and with the plug pressing against my prostate while licking her heels, I was almost ready to cum. She would gently kick my hard cock with her other heel and it was sensitive to the point where I would jump abit just at the slightest touch.

She then proceeded to do trampling as thats something i requested for, coupled with ball busting while i was lying spread eagled on the floor. The next part is the surprise of my life.
When you say Mistress L.. Are you reffering to Mistress Lain bro?
Old 13-02-2018, 06:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 19
Joe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
When you say Mistress L.. Are you reffering to Mistress Lain bro?

Kind of confusing here bit did you just ask yourself a question or are there two of 3x23?!
Old 13-02-2018, 06:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
louy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Domina Fire is coming next week

http://www.dominafire.com/gallery.html
Old 13-02-2018, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe73 View Post
Kind of confusing here bit did you just ask yourself a question or are there two of 3x23?!
haha dats funny, mayb after switching too many accounts got confused there...
Old 13-02-2018, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
haha dats funny, mayb after switching too many accounts got confused there...
apologies for the confusion bro. wanted to reply to another late testimonial that used the same name but somehow clicked onto my own review, how do i do a quick reply quotation to another user's fr or what icon do i press to reply to another person's post?
Old 13-02-2018, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
apologies for the confusion bro. wanted to reply to another late testimonial that used the same name but somehow clicked onto my own review, how do i do a quick reply quotation to another user's fr or what icon do i press to reply to another person's post?
bottom right corner of the post there is an icon 'quote', click on it then
u can quote other people's reply.
Old 14-02-2018, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 8
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light

Any bro tried mistress Eva? 1k plus so ex man. How about this Ruby? Photos look fat anyone take before
Old 14-02-2018, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 14
wujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
which other Mistress L are you referring to in your query?
Old 14-02-2018, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by napsterz View Post
Any bro tried mistress Eva? 1k plus so ex man. How about this Ruby? Photos look fat anyone take before
ruby, i won't say fat la. but not recommended lol.
Old 15-02-2018, 03:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by napsterz View Post
Eva ex but fully booked liao... so i gss not so ex to bros who booked...
Ruby bears resemblance to PRC Ming Yue, not sure if i'm right but perhaps
bros who tried can verify...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1