The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 13-12-2017, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Peteree123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PointofEntry View Post
There is one petite SYT there ... very tempted to try but prior trip there also no happening. But any Bros got lucky with the pretty petite SYT please let me know!!
Got SYT? I only noticed MILF. Even the best of the lot I saw is alr in her 30s.
Old 14-12-2017, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PointofEntry View Post
Wah... this one got too loud. The ML also sibey hiong one.
Bro.. they down there many years liao la… time for a change… these kind of place how to be loud?
Old 15-12-2017, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winwin008 View Post
Ivy

Yu Xin TCM

1 Tanjong Pagar plaza

#02-41

S'082001
What about Ivy? I have gone to her for massages, so far only took HJ. She ever offer CIM but then I am not so sure as she wear braces. Later hook into my didi... no offence to Bros and sis who wear braces here.

Read another thread from other bro about naughty ML who wear braces. Is this her? 😜

I know for her money talks as my colleague brings her out sometimes. Just last Fri, he brought her out for “happy hour” at a hotel. Personally, for the amount he pays, maybe better to go for full package at other places. At least can go many times and with different women so much prettier than her.

Don’t know.. maybe some men just have fetish for braces? Haha...
Old 15-12-2017, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Oh! Braces seems good. Never try before but likely shiok. All ML have a price one. We have to remember all are out to make as much cash as possibly. The golden age is between 20-35. Once over, can only cater to a small group of users. Don’t believe, take a stack of $50 note and dangle in front of the ML.
Old 11-01-2018, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Batman958 is Cool - loads of Potential

Pl ctc plaa
Old 24-01-2018, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Messymonkie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any one try spa in orchid hotel?
Old 25-01-2018, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sharukshan85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share the ctc plz?
Old 27-01-2018, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 10
darkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any good recommendation
Old 25-02-2018, 02:02 AM
Samster

Walked around TPP today and saw a few good lookers. Need to start combing this place again!

Anyone tried the gal with braces?
Old 25-02-2018, 05:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
DreamTillDawn is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Move liao… I PM you...
pm me the location too
Old 25-02-2018, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Wobblyleg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by beardboss View Post
The shop I went several times has relocated to new place, but still in TPP

Recently I gave a visit to new shop. Facility-wise, it's larger than old shop, looks nice
Same ladies are working and service remains unchanged & stable.
Or getting better/hotter on every visit. Recognized as valued customer??

HI can share contact
Old 25-02-2018, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
DreamTillDawn is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by beardboss View Post
The shop I went several times has relocated to new place, but still in TPP

Recently I gave a visit to new shop. Facility-wise, it's larger than old shop, looks nice
Same ladies are working and service remains unchanged & stable.
Or getting better/hotter on every visit. Recognized as valued customer??
Hi. Please share contacts.
Old 05-03-2018, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 12
TankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find better

TP used to be my regular place. Service was always satisfactory but MLs are definitely not SYT. Problem with Massage shops in Tanjong Pagar are the legitimate businesses and the residents. They have been regularly complaining to the authorities and i believe to a certain extent the massage shops have driven the rent upwards for other businesses causing a lot of bad blood.

Last month I was there for a haircut and the barber had reduced his shop space to half because of higher rent and I guess even he will be out of the place. After the haircut receed around the place and realised many new shops have sprouted up and due to the increased competition they are all outside asking ppl walking past whether they want massage. Too many eyes on the place man. Aunties, housewives, parents coming to pick up children from childcare. The recent increase in raids is govt initiated and my suspicion is jealous competitors and neighbours.

Had so many good memories from duxton, tp plaza and tanjong pagar road. now its all a distant memory. I remember belle at duxton. the thin lady was exceptional now i dont even know if she is still in this line.
Old 06-03-2018, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 22
triplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankerMack View Post
TP used to be my regular place. Service was always satisfactory but MLs are definitely not SYT. Problem with Massage shops in Tanjong Pagar are the legitimate businesses and the residents. They have been regularly complaining to the authorities and i believe to a certain extent the massage shops have driven the rent upwards for other businesses causing a lot of bad blood.

Last month I was there for a haircut and the barber had reduced his shop space to half because of higher rent and I guess even he will be out of the place. After the haircut receed around the place and realised many new shops have sprouted up and due to the increased competition they are all outside asking ppl walking past whether they want massage. Too many eyes on the place man. Aunties, housewives, parents coming to pick up children from childcare. The recent increase in raids is govt initiated and my suspicion is jealous competitors and neighbours.

Had so many good memories from duxton, tp plaza and tanjong pagar road. now its all a distant memory. I remember belle at duxton. the thin lady was exceptional now i dont even know if she is still in this line.
belle? the shop is at shophouse lvl2 yeah near the end of duxton road...damm that was a lobg time ago!

think of it I chiong for more than 15 years liao lol
Old 07-03-2018, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by triplebiatch View Post
belle? the shop is at shophouse lvl2 yeah near the end of duxton road...damm that was a lobg time ago!

think of it I chiong for more than 15 years liao lol
Annie is it? Now become grandma liao…
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1