The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2017, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
unholy1986 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
embarrassing moment when chionging

I'm currently working outstation and kind of like feel "dry". so i did some "research" and decided to order a "special delivery" to please my brother. This was my first time attempt to bang a stranger aside from my gf and it cost me about RM430 for 2 hours for 2 shots. But when the "special delivery" arrived, my brother is not reacting to it due i'm too nervous. End up..... both of us just like lay down on the bed for 2 hours with some foreplay trying to "activate" my brother but not working.....

did any1 encounter this kind of situation before? i'm planning to attempt for 2nd time but i scare my "overnervous" will kill my excitement....
Old 22-11-2017, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
same for me .... hence visiting FL is never quite as enjoyable .....
Old 22-11-2017, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 13
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future
Re: embarrassing moment when chionging

Feel guilty isit?
Old 23-11-2017, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of

Try more times and you'll get used to it and your nervousness will evaporate.. Then you'll get relaxed and the fun will come... I too find it hard (no pun intended..lol..) when making out with strangers for the first time.. need to feel comfortable with them then the feel will kick in..
Old 05-12-2017, 09:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
alphaguy20 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

never mind bro. there always have 1st time.
Old 15-12-2017, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 17
duckking is a Helpful and Caring Samsterduckking is a Helpful and Caring Samsterduckking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think there are two main reasons why this happens

1) you are not physically attracted to the girl
2) you are nervous

Happened to me 4-5 times. I remember vividly.

1) First time was when I booked this local FL, apple21, many years ago. She was nice and sweet, problem was she was pump, and I do not like pump girls. I couldn't stand, but she was nice to sucked me till I came. I said sorry to her but she brushed it off, just said matter-of-factly that I probably wasn't attracted to her.

2) Second time was when I booked a Malaysian FL in JB New York hotel. She's an MILF, decent looks and body, problem was she kept talking and complaining. I hate women who don't know when to shut up. My dick went from hard...to soft...to me becoming totally uninterested. She has absolutely no clue she was lousy. Terrible experience.

3) Another local FL, forgot her nick, another uni-schooling girl. Met her at Geylang hotel. Once I saw her - plump - my heart went straight down. Totally different from pics. But I never reject anyone, so I soldiered through the evening. I couldn't come even when she sucked me hard. I really don't like plump.

4) Recently, this year, is at Grand Blue Wave hotel. Girl no. 58. She was in a bad shape, looks shit as well, but none of it was comparable to her terrible attitude. She was controlling and demanding, 'you do this', 'you faster', 'why you so slow', 'why you like this?" I hate women who don't know how to shut up. Such a turn off.

I wasn't bothered by these experiences. Every now and then you pay for a bad bonk. Just make sure you don't pay too much. You shouldn't be bothered too.
Old 19-12-2017, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 12
darkvlado is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarkvlado is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarkvlado is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarkvlado is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i think such thing happen to everyone , me too
Old 25-12-2017, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1067 / Power: 10
002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of

Try going for a massage session, ask for soothing relax style, and progress from there .... the ML will probably initiate things even if you don't.

I can't do straight FJ either.
Fish tank too rush and short.
The whole process of booking an outcall girl to hotel made me kan chiong.
Old 26-12-2017, 01:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckking View Post
I
4) Recently, this year, is at Grand Blue Wave hotel. Girl no. 58. She was in a bad shape, looks shit as well, but none of it was comparable to her terrible attitude. She was controlling and demanding, 'you do this', 'you faster', 'why you so slow', 'why you like this?" I hate women who don't know how to shut up. Such a turn off.
y u cry liek ah kua here?
u should hv slap her & f..k off - knnccb!
y pay $, suffer like ah kua, come here talk machiam sex adviser?
people like u deserve to b chop carrot head!
Old 26-12-2017, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9284 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckking View Post

you should have walked off bro..
Old 01-01-2018, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 973 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold

All these talks of msian hookers reminded me of this video: https://m.xhamster.com/videos/malays...camera-3932315

Bro, maybe u fuck too much liao. Reached ur quota. They say men can only do it 10,000 times

Last edited by watmidoin; 01-01-2018 at 12:17 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1