The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2017, 07:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelongPresident View Post
Congrats to the Citizens for beating Reddevils . Sure looks like The Citizens will win the BPL title . I wonder what happen to Red Devils ? What happen to all the loyal supporters in this thread ???
No worries.... we are still here and totally devoted to our beloved ManU.

Pity we played without Pogba.... always difficult playing against 15 men

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....

Last edited by asiancigar; 13-12-2017 at 05:15 PM.
Old 19-12-2017, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Good job by JM ...the Red Devils r still 2nd in the EPL ...only blip during tis few difficult games is the 'loss' to blue neighbours...actually, they could hv won it had Lukaku not gave away those 2 silly goals & their new good GK Ederson who saved a near certain goal frm Lukaku himself....

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 19-12-2017, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Mourinho and the rest of United owe David de Gea a heck of alot of gratitude this season!

Turned quite a few matches into wins and draws when United could well have lost.

Definitely the best GK in the EPL at the moment and probably the best GK in Europe and maybe even in the world as well!

Oh yeah, looks like United rely too much on Pogba as well. When he is not playing, United look pretty flat.

Lastly, won't be surprised to see Mourinho heading to Paris and joinning PSG next season. SIr Bobby Charlton's initial assessment of him may well be turning out to be true afterall!
Old 21-12-2017, 07:55 AM
Samster

asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Just lost to Bristol and out of FA Cup....

We only have Champions League to look forward to now.....

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 21-12-2017, 08:29 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post

Nooo bro...not FA Cup...it's the Carabao Cup (the former League Cup)...wat ever happened to their defence ?...tot they hv 1 of the best defence in the EPL...loss by a last min goal in extra time...sigh...anyway all the teams who played in the quarter final won or loss by 1 single goal...tink if not wrong, they r still in the FA Cup ??

Old 21-12-2017, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 7
KelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Man U lose again . I wonder what is happening to Man U ? Can't even beat Bristol City .
Old 21-12-2017, 01:41 PM
Samster

KelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
No worries.... we are still here and totally devoted to our beloved ManU.

Pity we played without Pogba.... always difficult playing against 15 men

Cheerz
AC
Thank you for your replying to my post . I thought all the RedDevils fans disappear .
Old 26-12-2017, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quote:

Lol...allowed Leicester to equalise at the last min 2-2 ...tink JM has lost his plot...ever since he told his guys to play defensive against Liverpool last mth when they were free-scoring all the time.....the 2nd consecutive game they conceded at the last min...can't even hold on for 1 min more...sigh...both manager & players r to be blamed for lack of hunger to win matches...if tis carries on soon they will be out of the top 4 in EPL n will not even smell the CL having to play the likes of Barcelona, Real Madrid & Man City...Hope they buck up from now & win very game ...can't afford to draw or lose any game anymore

Old 27-12-2017, 05:31 PM
Samster

I wonder why Man U can't beat Burnley ??? Well done Burnley . Final score 2 -2 .
Old 29-12-2017, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
I wonder why Man U can't beat Burnley ??? Well done Burnley . Final score 2 -2 .
I hope die hard ManU fans here have stopped betting on ManU .... too hard breaking to see our boys playing such mediocre football

Cheerz
AC

Old 31-12-2017, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I hope die hard ManU fans here have stopped betting on ManU .... too hard breaking to see our boys playing such mediocre football

Cheerz
AC
Third draw game in a row... 6 points lost...

GGMU

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 31-12-2017, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Third draw game in a row... 6 points lost...

GGMU
I wonder what is happening to the mighty Man U ? Now drop to 3rd place . Hope Lukaku is alright .
Old 31-12-2017, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
I wonder what is happening to the mighty Man U ? Now drop to 3rd place . Hope Lukaku is alright .
Not sure if u r a ManU fan ?.. but u keep on asking wat happening to Red Devils & even laugh at their losses ...read the link below courtesy of espn.com which is self explanatory...hope it answers yr question once & for all..

http://www.espnfcasia.com/manchester...-jose-mourinho

having said tat...in a nutshell...it is simply the manager & the players are just not good enough...can't even breakdown the weaker teams who park the bus but instead overwhelmed by them by last min counter attacks...no managerial skills to deploy his players in their most suitable positions, & keep on playing his star players worth millions who r not performing to expectations to put the ball into the oppo net thru' many missed chances......tink if they dun buy good new players in Jan 2018, come end of season in May they may find themselves down to 10th position or more & empty handed even.. if these draws & losses continue unabated....sigh...no sympathy for them...rite now they only hv 1 hope left i.e to fight for the FA Cup...no point for JM to keep complaining of tis & tat & abt his rivals who hv overtaken his team...Chelsea hv overtaken them & Liverpool, Spurs & Arsenal are rite behind his back....

Old 01-01-2018, 11:19 AM
Samster

Good News for JM & the Red Devils ...Leaders Man City & the Gunners both drew and dropped points in their respective matches last nite...

Tis gives them the chance to recover their lost position & move ahead....PROVIDED they wake up & buck up & play like their lives depend on it....o/w they will continue to go down the drain as it appears now...Their next match against a resurgent Everton manned by Sam Allardyce is not easy to beat....they will likely draw or lose the match even again if their strikers anyhow kick the ball off target & their defenders go to sleep....sigh

Old 02-01-2018, 05:36 PM
Samster

Yeah glad for Man U to finally start winning in the new year .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1