The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2017, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 19
komplaintking is a name known to allkomplaintking is a name known to allkomplaintking is a name known to allkomplaintking is a name known to allkomplaintking is a name known to allkomplaintking is a name known to all
Wink Re: In love with FL

Think with your big head and not your dick head bro! At the end of the day, you seriously think you can get something out of this relationship? Don't waste your time, money and effort really. A few years later you will either think back and realise how lucky you are to give up on her or you are in deeper shit. You have a choice!
Old 16-09-2017, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2826 / Power: 17
ch18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: In love with FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatbear99 View Post
Hi all,

As title stated, I fall in love with a FL. We still remain in contact even when her stint here is over.

All of a sudden, She told me that she was not feeling well. The following day, she blocked me on fb and line. Through other means, I found that she's actually went off to a trip when she was supposed to be suck.

Any advice for me? I know the hidden rule here is fuck and go. But I just can't stop thinking about her...
Wake up!!!
Old 16-09-2017, 05:13 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi all,

As title stated, I fall in love with a FL. We still remain in contact even when her stint here is over.

All of a sudden, She told me that she was not feeling well. The following day, she blocked me on fb and line. Through other means, I found that she's actually went off to a trip when she was supposed to be suck.

Any advice for me? I know the hidden rule here is fuck and go. But I just can't stop thinking about her...
I have been in this situation before, and now recently came out of a long (~2 years emotional relationship with an ex-ML) . I know many bros here will say the best way to get over someone is in the arms of another (can't remember where I saw this quote, it's not mine but I like it very much) - but I believe TS is just looking for some advice. Not sure what kind of guy you are (everyone's emotional makeup is quite different). I am highly emotional and I don't fall in love easily but once I do I fall deep and hard. I believe that in the motto, live simply, love fiercely.

The best thing you can do for the moment is to stay away from her and let time do its job. Much as it may seem impossible to do, block her on WhatsApp/FB/Line/Wechat, delete her contact from your phone, Google Account, Skype and whatever app that may hold her number. Tell yourself that under no circumstances should you initiate contact, block her in as many ways as you can. This is the first important step - doesn't guarantee success but it gives you a chance to recover.

If you have the funds and available time, start looking for a replacement - impossible though as it may seem at first, there are many girls out there who will treat you better and not give you the runaround like this one.

Take things one day at a time, slowly but surely the days will become easier. I took many months to feel normal again, and now looking back I can see her photos and whatever memories I have of her fondly but without the urge to go back to the way we were.

Corny as it may sound, I can only say, stay strong. Take things one day at a time.

Cheers.
Old 17-09-2017, 03:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

I don't see what's the big deal being in "love" with a chicken. The problem is when you take it too seriously.

It doesn't matter if she is a chicken or not, but if you invest too much of time and money in your "love" life, you can be damn guarantee that you will be in deep shit.

A real man always has something more important to persuade other than women... not to mentioned, if she is just a chicken.
Old 17-09-2017, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi all,

you stupid twit, good sex does not equate to good r/s....get that right...she makes you feel good in bed doesn't mean she will make you feel good in other things..
Old 24-09-2017, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ilovebbbj69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
It's not a hidden rule it's a well publicised rule that has been included in my signature for the last decade or so.

Book some new pussies and you'll soon forget all about the old one.
words of wisdom spoken like a real boss. total respect.
Old 14-10-2017, 02:24 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

why would you fall for someone who has been with everyone?

even if she quits for you, when you fall "in love" remember she has been loved by everyone as well for a price.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 15-10-2017, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Luckily, she MIA herself. Count yourself lucky !
Must have saved $1000 minimum.
Old 25-10-2017, 02:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
FKlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been through that myself, love a ML and she claim she gave up fj and bbbj for me only do hj... sent a few friends to test her out and indeed she only do hj

of course its not a big deal since she used to do fj and stuff but i can see the effort she is trying... not that i give her a lot of money so far only go on holiday ... end of the day i think even they need someone to care and love...

of course over the years a lot of bad experience hearing people getting cheated or what... now i just see end of the day what will happen
Old 04-11-2017, 02:45 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

As I said before in other threads

The Word IN LOVE and FL do not go together

FL are not for loving they are a business transaction, pussy, mouth, body for rental. You don't own it you just borrow it.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 04-12-2017, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Ahleng88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Marrying or in love with a fl or whore doesn’t matter they are human being too it’s all depend on yourself
Old 04-12-2017, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 11
jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!

Everything in life is a transaction. Marriage is the worst of all if it sides one party heavily. Lopsided. Laws that dont change with times.
Old 07-12-2017, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
yuddle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyuddle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

it is possible to be in love with a whore. it is also possible for her to stop being a whore entirely. however, she will need your help with it, and if from the onset you see her as only a whore, then you are doomed, for the problem is with you, and not the whore.
Old 16-12-2017, 02:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Hi all,
hey idiot, the big Q is : is she in luv with u?
many customers incldg yr uncles, cousins, banglas, tiong kok kias, taxi drivers r in liv with her too!
kang lang kia!
Old 24-12-2017, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 20
bluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to all

Quote:
Hi all,

Stint here over not mean she not working as FL anymore. She block u means no feel for you and don't think you can afford to maintain her. MOVE ON.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1