The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2019, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 8
see123look456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SOP for local spa services

some of them used to provide fj in the past
but since few years ago due strong wind, most of them provide hj only (not even bj)
Old 14-11-2019, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 8
ApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequence79 View Post
bro, you outdated liao. I think now mostly is 50 - 80 - 100 - 120
hj - hj + boops - bj - fj
I follow other senior bro teaching and don’t accept this now. Successful few time but also still learning how to find good ml. Money hard to earn, always no enough no choice have to force big head don’t surrender to small head.
Old 14-11-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApacheOne View Post
I follow other senior bro teaching and don’t accept this now. Successful few time but also still learning how to find good ml. Money hard to earn, always no enough no choice have to force big head don’t surrender to small head.
how to save money:
if you crave some action, jerk off first
if you still crave action then you deserve it.
if you don't, pat yourself on the back and your wallet will also be grateful.
Old 14-11-2019, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 6
Chrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFFRONnation View Post
very enlightening diagram for explaining P-Massage therapy +51 for your effort
Thanks bro only can return 2 points

Bro's have any Vietnamese ML can intro to me and Protect our damn Playground!
Old 14-11-2019, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

There are still a few MLs in proper spas who offer FJ on the sly but you need to be recurring clientele. Just over these couple of months, I have been offered by mature MLs, mostly in their 40s, $150 for fj. The mode of operation is quite interesting. Still yet to try.
Old 15-11-2019, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 5
AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
There are still a few MLs in proper spas who offer FJ on the sly but you need to be recurring clientele. Just over these couple of months, I have been offered by mature MLs, mostly in their 40s, $150 for fj. The mode of operation is quite interesting. Still yet to try.
150 for women in their 40s ? Lol. f they stand in geylang they are probably wirth 40 to 50 lol
Old 16-11-2019, 08:31 AM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronKwok123 View Post
150 for women in their 40s ? Lol. f they stand in geylang they are probably wirth 40 to 50 lol
Agreed, why wasting money, if 40s, me feels no fun, not tight at all, SYT no fun
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1