The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2019, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold
Any bro here failed NGU Treatment?

Diagnosed for NGU.

Went to dsc on oct and 2week later seem like cleared after eating 2 week of medication. . but still have discharge. Today went back again and did a test.. result is bad.. doctor say is worst than 1st test. given antibotics again. THey ask me test for mycoplasma.

i asked the doctor why 2nd time i tested cleared but now say i have reinfection although i dont have any sex during the period my first test till now. she said maybe test got error.

this time round i did herpes and syphilis test

No sex since oct.

anyone failed the treatment before?
Old 06-11-2019, 04:29 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any bro here failed NGU Treatment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyb0y View Post
Diagnosed for NGU.

Went to dsc on oct and 2week later seem like cleared after eating 2 week of medication. . but still have discharge. Today went back again and did a test.. result is bad.. doctor say is worst than 1st test. given antibotics again. THey ask me test for mycoplasma.

i asked the doctor why 2nd time i tested cleared but now say i have reinfection although i dont have any sex during the period my first test till now. she said maybe test got error.

this time round i did herpes and syphilis test

No sex since oct.

anyone failed the treatment before?
With the rise in antibiotic resistant bacteria it is quite common for treatments to fail which will necessitate the search for a different antibiotic which works.

Eventually none will work and if a substitute for antibiotics is not found we'll be back to the conditions humans experienced in the 19th century and before.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 06-11-2019, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
With the rise in antibiotic resistant bacteria it is quite common for treatments to fail which will necessitate the search for a different antibiotic which works.

Eventually none will work and if a substitute for antibiotics is not found we'll be back to the conditions humans experienced in the 19th century and before.
Hope this time round it's works.

This time given Azithromycin and Metronidazole.

Just curios why the second test result is normal but today (3rd test) the result is bad even though i never had any sex after the first test.
Lucky i went back to see doctor again, if not i won't know actually i'm not cured.
Old 10-11-2019, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 21
joo777 is a name known to alljoo777 is a name known to alljoo777 is a name known to alljoo777 is a name known to alljoo777 is a name known to alljoo777 is a name known to all

I think i am worst than you. This is the fourth month for me already. Has to restart taking antiobiotics for NGU.
Old 11-11-2019, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
the rise in antibiotic resistant
One question though boss such antibiotic resistance is something that is quite rare right and not something occurs quite commonly, no?
Old 12-11-2019, 03:03 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmAwesome View Post
One question though boss such antibiotic resistance is something that is quite rare right and not something occurs quite commonly, no?
Are you kidding me! Antibiotic resistance is reaching crisis levels as we speak and the world is running out of antibiotics used to treat common infections.

It is estimated that we only have a few more years to come up with something new or the world will be plunged back to the pre antibiotic days when many infections would kill us.

https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-s...tic-resistance

Key facts
  • Antibiotic resistance is one of the biggest threats to global health, food security, and development today.
  • Antibiotic resistance can affect anyone, of any age, in any country.
  • Antibiotic resistance occurs naturally, but misuse of antibiotics in humans and animals is accelerating the process.
  • A growing number of infections – such as pneumonia, tuberculosis, gonorrhoea, and salmonellosis – are becoming harder to treat as the antibiotics used to treat them become less effective.
  • Antibiotic resistance leads to longer hospital stays, higher medical costs and increased mortality.

Introduction

Antibiotics are medicines used to prevent and treat bacterial infections. Antibiotic resistance occurs when bacteria change in response to the use of these medicines.

Bacteria, not humans or animals, become antibiotic-resistant. These bacteria may infect humans and animals, and the infections they cause are harder to treat than those caused by non-resistant bacteria.

Antibiotic resistance leads to higher medical costs, prolonged hospital stays, and increased mortality.

The world urgently needs to change the way it prescribes and uses antibiotics. Even if new medicines are developed, without behaviour change, antibiotic resistance will remain a major threat. Behaviour changes must also include actions to reduce the spread of infections through vaccination, hand washing, practising safer sex, and good food hygiene.

Scope of the problem

Antibiotic resistance is rising to dangerously high levels in all parts of the world. New resistance mechanisms are emerging and spreading globally, threatening our ability to treat common infectious diseases. A growing list of infections – such as pneumonia, tuberculosis, blood poisoning, gonorrhoea, and foodborne diseases – are becoming harder, and sometimes impossible, to treat as antibiotics become less effective.

Where antibiotics can be bought for human or animal use without a prescription, the emergence and spread of resistance is made worse. Similarly, in countries without standard treatment guidelines, antibiotics are often over-prescribed by health workers and veterinarians and over-used by the public.

Without urgent action, we are heading for a post-antibiotic era, in which common infections and minor injuries can once again kill.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 22-12-2019, 02:58 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Traxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any update bro? Curious about it and hope can gain more knowledge for myself
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1