The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2020, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
Another new story!
Up u bro. 😊
Old 10-01-2020, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Time As A Sex Research Volunteer

this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Old 10-01-2020, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
OldCurse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I want to volunteer too haha
Old 11-01-2020, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1063 / Power: 12
baconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud of

all bros will line up and volunteer to partake in this scientific research, for the betterment of mankind. Long queue outside the research facility lmao support !
Old 11-01-2020, 02:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
SaturnPower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying the story, please keep going TS
Old 11-01-2020, 05:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for this nice story, please continue sharing ts.
Old 11-01-2020, 06:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 5
Haha5555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHaha5555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHaha5555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHaha5555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHaha5555 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Keep it going ts
Dr Liu seems famous as she also the doctor in the prison series
Old 11-01-2020, 06:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed reading your story, look forward to more updates.
Old 11-01-2020, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nice story! Support!

pending to return scooby1 10 more points and Giansex 4 more points!

~ Always a fan of local delight, just like how much I like Yakun ~
Old 11-01-2020, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 5
Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of
Thanks for support guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haha5555 View Post
Keep it going ts
Dr Liu seems famous as she also the doctor in the prison series
Indeed she is lol, she works in prison on certain days haha

-----------------------------------------------

"Uhhh...yeah, sure!" I'm so hard right now that I'm agreeable to anything as long as it gets me off, getting bolder.

"Ok, then do me a favor. My hands are full of gel, can you pull my skirt and lift it to my hips so you can see my panties?"

She stopped jerking me off for a while and opened up her hands so I have access to her skirt. Goddamn my heart is racing. I reach in slowly, grabbed the tail ends of her skirt, and lifted it one inch at a time. My fingers brushed her gorgeous thighs which were slowly revealed, and finally, her light pink panties showed. Really damn high!

"Ok, let's continue!"

I start staring hard at her panties and legs as she masturbated me again. I could see the shape of her pussy forming a camel toe on the panties...shaped just as delicious as I imagined. Dr Liu continued to give me "advice" while she jerked me.

"Mr Lin, as you stare at my panties, imagine ripping it off and inserting your penis inside my vagina for sexual intercourse. That way your ejaculation will be stronger."

Those words sent me into an overdrive and I could feel a huge wave of pleasure hit.

"Uh Dr Liu! Cumming already!" I yell frantically as I feel my soldiers arrive at the checkpoint.

"Ok ok one sec!" she replied. But it was too late. As she went to grab the container, I exploded and shot a fresh line of jizz right on her neck, sliding into her clothes. The second shot hit her square in her lips! She quickly shifted my cock downwards, giving my third shot a bullseye on her panties, my dream target. Only on the fourth shot did she manage to contain it, and she resumed milking every last drop I had in it.

"Oops! Sorry sorry!" said Dr Liu for not preparing in time. I just came all over this doctor and yet she is apologising to me! I couldn't reply as I was still jizzing and experiencing the euphoria. After a while, my cock finally come to a rest.

"Ok! So..." said Liu, as she put away the container full of my semen and grabbed a tissue to wipe off my semen on her. But of course this could only be temporary - she needs a shower and a full change of clothes after this. She continues.

"Mr Lin, thank you for your semen sample! So your penis is more than functional, great! I will have Nurse Rebecca lead you to your ward for your stay here. Reb, come in!"

In comes Nurse Rebecca, another pretty lady.

"Ok! Wah Dr Liu! Accident ar?" asked the nurse after seeing Liu's semen covered self.

"Miscalculated haha! Help Mr Lin clean up and take him to his ward please!"

"No problem doctor. Hello Mr Lin!"

Rebecca smiled at me with my pants still down and my penis exposed, still throbbing a little. She begins with a little precursory check by putting on gloves and lightly pinching my penis. She starts asking about my wellbeing in a caring tone.

"Mr Lin, any part of your penis got pain? If got any discomfort must tell me ar." she enquired as she reached for my balls for a light massage.

"Ahh...everything is fine so far, thanks." was my answer.

She smiled, and wiped my cock off with a wet towel. Then she helped me strip naked and put on a hospital gown.

"Let's go to your ward, Mr Lin! Dr Liu I see you later for the report!" said Reb as she leads me out, holding my hand.

"Alright! Mr Lin, Rebecca will take care of you, I'll see you later!"
Old 11-01-2020, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 5
Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of

It feels so good having Nurse Rebecca hold my hand like a girlfriend as we made our way to the ward. She even joked about it.

"We like that hold hands like girlfriend and boyfriend hor? Haha." she teasingly asked with a laugh.

"Uh...haha...you so pretty where got boyfriend like me one."

"Sweet tongue ar Mr Lin!" she smiles as she gazed into my eyes.

On our way there we come across a few personnel, and they were all beautiful women! Rebecca held my hand tighter as we walked...I dunno, either she's concerned I might get lost since the place is a maze, or she's actually a little cautious of the attention being showered on me, wanting to claim me as her own. I finally arrive at the ward...sian, it's not private and I need to share it with three other beds. But wait...the other three are all women! And all very attractive! They all stared at me as I made my way in.

"Uhh...nurse, you think it's a good idea to put me here? Where are the other guys?" I asked with my stupid mouth, my self righteousness again at odds with me.

"Oh you're the only guy here. That's the plan, the rest are women. You will be having intercourse with them."

I couldn't believe what I'm hearing and turned to look at the other women again. One looked to be in her mid 30s, one late 20s, the other one like only 18! The mid 30s one smiled at me, the late 20s lady is napping, while the youngest shy'ed away and face away from me. My goodness I get to fuck them all! Rebecca seemed to get jealous and called out to me.

"Mr Lin! Hello! I need to brief you!"

"Yes? Sorry sorry."

"Haha, aiya see pretty girls until liddat. Ok, see this button?" she showed me a red button attached with a cable.

"Yes. This is to call for emergency correct?" I replied.

"Correct. Then there is this pink button. This is called the masturbation button, and you press on it when you feel like masturbating. Once you press it, your masturbation nurse on duty, which is me today, will come help you to masturbate and orgasm. Very important, please DO NOT masturbate by yourself, it will make our observations inaccurate. So can understand so far?"

I stared at the masturbation button and nodded my head. Where had this button been my whole life...it's the greatest invention ever!

Last edited by Rage24; 11-01-2020 at 09:26 AM.
Old 11-01-2020, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Building castle in the air

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 11-01-2020, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 11-01-2020, 10:48 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

regular daily check for updates
Old 11-01-2020, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by baconly View Post
all bros will line up and volunteer to partake in this scientific research, for the betterment of mankind. Long queue outside the research facility lmao support !
Actually dun mind line up and pay too!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1