The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2020, 04:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 9
FeetPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sister in law fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justlovewomen View Post
Envy you bro. My gf don’t have any sisters but have one 20yr old daughter.

Eagerly waiting for part 3.
Do you have fetish of her daughter?
Old 04-02-2020, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
spender99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Once my SIL came over to my house for a sleep over. She just came back from a drinking session with her friends. She was quite drunk when I open the door for her and I could smell alcohol from her breath. She was wearing a black dress with a loose Low cut top. As she was bending down to remove her heels, I could see her deep valley all the way to her stomach. In my guest room adjacent to the door, there is a closet with a big mirror. She went inside to change to her pj. As I pass by the door, I notice that the door was half close. I saw thru the reflection of the mirror, my SIL fully naked. She was taking her own sweet time to put on her pj. I was standing at the door way with no lights on as she had presume that I had went back to sleep. She then started to touch herself and I could not help it and I started to pull out my gun and started stroking. I must have made a sound as she came over and open the door. She was so drunk and horny that she starts to suck me dry. She pull me to the bed using her mouth and we fuck tilll both of us cum. We clean up and the next morning nothing was said to each other as we go bout having our family breakfast.
Old 04-02-2020, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
jialatale deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spender99 View Post
Once my SIL came over to my house for a sleep over. She just came back from a drinking session with her friends. She was quite drunk when I open the door for her and I could smell alcohol from her breath. She was wearing a black dress with a loose Low cut top. As she was bending down to remove her heels, I could see her deep valley all the way to her stomach. In my guest room adjacent to the door, there is a closet with a big mirror. She went inside to change to her pj. As I pass by the door, I notice that the door was half close. I saw thru the reflection of the mirror, my SIL fully naked. She was taking her own sweet time to put on her pj. I was standing at the door way with no lights on as she had presume that I had went back to sleep. She then started to touch herself and I could not help it and I started to pull out my gun and started stroking. I must have made a sound as she came over and open the door. She was so drunk and horny that she starts to suck me dry. She pull me to the bed using her mouth and we fuck tilll both of us cum. We clean up and the next morning nothing was said to each other as we go bout having our family breakfast.
Nice share bro. Any more encounter after this?
Old 07-02-2020, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 10
mrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
One of my wish is to see my SIL drunk when come home.. Sadly now she seldom come to my place.. Sian!!

Last edited by mrnakal; 08-02-2020 at 12:49 PM.
Old 07-02-2020, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
UnChained deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Once my SIL came over to my house for a sleep over. She just came back from a drinking session with her friends.
Nice to have a horny SIL
Old 11-02-2020, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Great updates bros.
Old 13-02-2020, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
bloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of light

I wonder any bros out there actually snipe their sils? If do, please share..
Old 13-02-2020, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
DisGraceFuLee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodbandit View Post
Very dangerous, if caught that's it
Old 14-02-2020, 12:16 AM
Samster

bloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisGraceFuLee View Post
Very dangerous, if caught that's it
True.. But im sure theres bros out there daring enuff.. Haha
Old 16-02-2020, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 17
blahblah83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblahblah83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I do! Haha
Old 17-02-2020, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 10
mrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I do.. makes me want to fuck her even more..
Old 17-02-2020, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnakal View Post
Share with me bro via telegram
Old 17-02-2020, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
leinlac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnakal View Post
Nude or half dressed?
Old 17-02-2020, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
Weipo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Reading this already make me hard. This is definitely up one level.
Old 17-02-2020, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 22
freshflowofcunt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreshflowofcunt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i have this fetish of screwing my sil too, sometime when i fuck the wife, i imagine i am fucking her sister
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1