The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 07-02-2020, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by rusteddude View Post
Hi. New to this forum, and chance on this thread, and it feels like deja vu.

Had such encounter with a colleague. At that time, she's in her late 20's engage, and me mid 40's, and married.

We both work in the same department, where we'll always have lunch in large groups together with staff from other department, and she's the petite and have this pretty little sister type of personality. Very open and vocal.

Once we were all in a convention with the team busy setting up getting everything ready for the exhibition the next day, and this is one of the many convention our department have gone through.

On this particular setup while having our post setup dinner. This colleague of mine seems very quiet, but don't seems to look upset or bothered, and as usual in such settings, we're all passing food and such around and across the table, and it just happen on that moment where I feel something strange, that this colleague of mine seems to be sitting a bit close to me, and when she got up to pass stuff over, her breast will almost comes into contact with my face, and at one point her breast was so close almost brushing against my arm, and me being cheeky, raise my arm a little feeling her pointed nipple over her bra, and immediately got arouse when I think she somehow responded by rubbing her nipple against my arm..

While the group heads back to the hotel, the entire group dispersed with some going for drinks or a stroll, and a few of us head back to our rooms, and I was chatting with my colleague on the way back, and notice again she is unusually quiet and not very vocal during our usual conversation, and seems to agree with everything I say and suggested.

Continue in next post...
nice... waiting for update
Old 07-02-2020, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:

Had such encounter with a colleague. At that time, she's in her late 20's engage, and me mid 40's, and married.

We both work in the same department, where we'll always have lunch in large groups together with staff from other department, and she's the petite and have this pretty little sister type of personality. Very open and vocal.

Once we were all in a convention with the team busy setting up getting everything ready for the exhibition the next day, and this is one of the many convention our department have gone through.

On this particular setup while having our post setup dinner. This colleague of mine seems very quiet, but don't seems to look upset or bothered, and as usual in such settings, we're all passing food and such around and across the table, and it just happen on that moment where I feel something strange, that this colleague of mine seems to be sitting a bit close to me, and when she got up to pass stuff over, her breast will almost comes into contact with my face, and at one point her breast was so close almost brushing against my arm, and me being cheeky, raise my arm a little feeling her pointed nipple over her bra, and immediately got arouse when I think she somehow responded by rubbing her nipple against my arm..

While the group heads back to the hotel, the entire group dispersed with some going for drinks or a stroll, and a few of us head back to our rooms, and I was chatting with my colleague on the way back, and notice again she is unusually quiet and not very vocal during our usual conversation, and seems to agree with everything I say and suggested.

Continue in next post...
Camping for the continuation of tis teasing story of tis notti girl

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 09-02-2020, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Quote:

Continue in next post...
Waiting in anticipation for your next post bro. Thanks 🙏🏼
Old 10-02-2020, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
MouParkPlane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

………….

Continue in next post...
Nice share bro, will wait for your update!!
Old 10-02-2020, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopsumbong View Post
Crazy story but true..

A week later Cherie messaged me saying she had moved to a different shop so as to avoid running into any neighbours. She’s now my regular.
real lucky u bro.
Old 11-02-2020, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
rusteddude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Continue from post #1778..

While our rooms are not on the same floor. We're both seems engrossed in our trivial chat, about the quality of the food. A little gossips and what not, and I find the conversation very relaxing and strangely very interesting.

On reaching my floor, we both forgot she have miss her floor, and she just nonchalantly say it's ok.. and then continued to walk with me, as if we're in the office to finish our conversation, and we both just head in to my room just like any other working days.

Once inside the room, she head straight to the balcony, and continued talking non stop, and I cheekily as if she need some water since she have been talking non stop, and we both laugh it off, and she ask if there is any beer or liquor in the bar, and I offered her coffee instate.

Seeing her arms folded to warm herself from the cold wind. I rubbed her back and cheekily told her she is weak, and should work out to strengthen herself, and she just turn her head and smile, and her face caught my attention. Not the same kind of smile I usually see. Her eyes looks very different, like all black and moist. and her smile was very gentle, and to me, she looks stunning and sultry.

While chatting, I gently stroke her arm, and she tilted her head a little in a very graceful motion, still with the smile intact and bright eyes, and this to me maybe a signal that I can go further, and without a second taught, put my arms between her waist, stroking her waist in an up and down motion, and she behave as if nothing happen and continued talking, but I can clearly hear her shivering voice.

To be continued...

I believe there is a text count limit here..
Old 11-02-2020, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 16
Rick69U deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRick69U deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This was my first job after graduation, it was an American MNC with about 60 staff. When I came for interview i already noticed the receptionist was quite chio, the typical ah lian. When I got the job, I noticed she was kinda stuck up, but one day while I was smoking downstairs she saw me and came to join me to smoke, and that day onwards we started to chat with each other a bit more. Found out she stayed pretty close to me to sometimes offer to send her home or pick her up in the morning. My mentor told me not to eat and shit in my own backyard, so the 4 years I was there I did not try anything.

After I left the company we still kept in touch, she was divorced and was staying alone in her matrimonial home. I had a job that needs to travel regionally so on one of those trips I asked if she would like to go. I offered to pay for her air fare and she could stay with me. Surprisingly she agreed. If I remember I think we went to bangkok for 3 days. We met at the airport and boarded the plane together, as she was beside me I tried to hold her hand and she did not resist. Once landed we went to the hotel so I told her I have to leave for a meeting, she can go shopping and will meet for dinner. After meeting, went to meet her and wine and dine her. By the time we were done, it was almost 3 am. I was high and she was high too. Once we reach the hotel, we just stripped each other and fuck like crazy. She is skinny so has an a cup breast, which is not to my liking, but she she is pretty because she was formerly a cosmetics sales girl. Obviously the 2 nights together was something I had to make sure I make the most of it by having as much sex with her as possible.

On the flight back, I sort of propose to her if she is willing to be fb and surprisingly she replied “ why not”. After that we do travel together but sometimes we meet up for dinner and then go to a local hotel to fuck. She was my fb for a good 7-8 years. The last I received a text from her saying she has a bf so I just wish her good luck and we went our seperate ways.
Old 11-02-2020, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
rusteddude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

continue from post #1786

Hearing her shivering voice, I knew we're going to have a very interesting night, and from behind, begin kissing her neck , and at the same time reach for her breast under her T-shirts, and in the process, move her bra out of place, as me being a nerd, and workaholic at that time, really do not know how to unbuckle a bra, and she responded by unbuckling her bra.

I guided her back into the room and lay her down on the bed, and continue to caress her breast, and she responded by licking my lips, and extending her tongue inside my mouth, and we begin french kissing.

I can feel she was really tense, and kept trusting her hip in slow but firm motion. I lifted her T-shirt revealing her bare breast, and tease her stiff nipple by wetting the nipple and licking just at the tip, and proceed down her belly removing her jeans.

Moving down, her virginal have this sweaty smell, with white slimy virginal fluid at the rim, while she continue her firm and slow trusting motion, I dig in at her clitoris and pinch it with my lips, then trust my tongue inside her virginal, and up on her clitoris, and she started morning loudly, gently pulling and pushing my head holding my hair.
Old 11-02-2020, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Ups u bro rusteddude
Pls continue
Thks
Old 11-02-2020, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great update bros.
Old 11-02-2020, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Charle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, you are amazing.
Old 11-02-2020, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2591 / Power: 21
henry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick69U View Post
This was my first job after graduation, it was an American MNC with about 60 staff. When I came for interview i already noticed the receptionist was quite chio, the typical ah lian. When I got the job, I noticed she was kinda stuck up, but one day while I was smoking downstairs she saw me and came to join me to smoke, and that day onwards we started to chat with each other a bit more. Found out she stayed pretty close to me to sometimes offer to send her home or pick her up in the morning. My mentor told me not to eat and shit in my own backyard, so the 4 years I was there I did not try anything.

After I left the company we still kept in touch, she was divorced and was staying alone in her matrimonial home. I had a job that needs to travel regionally so on one of those trips I asked if she would like to go. I offered to pay for her air fare and she could stay with me. Surprisingly she agreed. If I remember I think we went to bangkok for 3 days. We met at the airport and boarded the plane together, as she was beside me I tried to hold her hand and she did not resist. Once landed we went to the hotel so I told her I have to leave for a meeting, she can go shopping and will meet for dinner. After meeting, went to meet her and wine and dine her. By the time we were done, it was almost 3 am. I was high and she was high too. Once we reach the hotel, we just stripped each other and fuck like crazy. She is skinny so has an a cup breast, which is not to my liking, but she she is pretty because she was formerly a cosmetics sales girl. Obviously the 2 nights together was something I had to make sure I make the most of it by having as much sex with her as possible.

On the flight back, I sort of propose to her if she is willing to be fb and surprisingly she replied “ why not”. After that we do travel together but sometimes we meet up for dinner and then go to a local hotel to fuck. She was my fb for a good 7-8 years. The last I received a text from her saying she has a bf so I just wish her good luck and we went our seperate ways.

wow.. 7-8 years... u must be very sad? Anyway good things do not last forever..
Old 11-02-2020, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 6
HeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry_ang10 View Post
wow.. 7-8 years... u must be very sad? Anyway good things do not last forever..
Agreed! Good things are short lived so cherish your great FWB before you lost her to unforeseen death, her future bf, etc
Old 12-02-2020, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 16
Rick69U deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRick69U deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

@bro_henryang10 and HeLovesMe,

Thanks for your feedback.

Honestly I don’t feel sad, in fact happy for her she found her true love. Because:

1) I did not put emotions into this relationship.
2) As mentioned I had a regional job so had other fb from other countries as well.
3) you play the game you respect the rules, you should know when to hold and when to let go, that’s the rules of the game.

I’m just penning all this past encounters down to share with the bro’s here and to just leave some of my past memories for myself to look back on. Hope you guys enjoy it ....
Old 12-02-2020, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Pasarbella deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great shares bro Rick69U and resteddude
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1