The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2016, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 8
boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
I once met three Mongolian FLs waiting on the roadside of Geylang Road. I thought they were PRCs but they told me in normal putonghua they are Mongolians. They all looked middleaged, plump to fat and exactly like housewives. 4.4/10 low score looks. I didn't choose them. The first one asked me for $5. I asked for what. She said to buy food. I took out my lunchbox and gave it to her. She opened it a little and smelt it. It contained nice sweet and sour pork, vegetables and rice. She passed it to her two friends. The third one gave it back to me. I was asked again for $5. I gave my lunchbox back to her. She returned it to me. I went away.
This is a funny story bro!!
Old 26-12-2016, 04:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
neosiakban deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: any Inner MongoLiaN Babe in singapore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinggisKhaan View Post
I know a busty D cup Inner Mongolian Goddess who is former gymnast well toned good service free massage , and less than 100 sg dollars. pm me for more info
Please PM me the contacti
Old 05-01-2017, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zenchang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
I once met three Mongolian FLs waiting on the roadside of Geylang Road. I thought they were PRCs but they told me in normal putonghua they are Mongolians. They all looked middleaged, plump to fat and exactly like housewives. 4.4/10 low score looks. I didn't choose them. The first one asked me for $5. I asked for what. She said to buy food. I took out my lunchbox and gave it to her. She opened it a little and smelt it. It contained nice sweet and sour pork, vegetables and rice. She passed it to her two friends. The third one gave it back to me. I was asked again for $5. I gave my lunchbox back to her. She returned it to me. I went away.
Hahahahahaha merry-go-round
Old 05-01-2017, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 10
Adi19871 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I know a busty D cup Inner Mongolian Goddess who is former gymnast well toned good service free massage , and less than 100 sg dollars. pm me for more info
Hi bro ,

Pmed you . Kindly share .

Thanks
Old 05-01-2017, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 17
sony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of light

Bro can share ctc and location
Old 15-02-2017, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1828 / Power: 12
kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future

unfortunately the girl mentioned is not mongolian she is han. but in the same house 1820 there is manchurian girl from ji lin called duo li , very good service and typical dongbei beauty looks. can see more of her info at legal geylang thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belt View Post
waiting for your FR bro, if really mongolian will go and try her
Old 11-11-2018, 02:37 AM
Samster

Sexhunter101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi19871 View Post
Hi bro ,

Pmed you . Kindly share .

Thanks

Can share the contact?
Old 11-11-2018, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bro, can pm her contact info? I pmed you d.
Old 11-11-2018, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bro, can pm her contact info? I pmed you d.
Old 11-11-2018, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Mahon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro can i have the c9ntacts thanks bro
Old 21-12-2019, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 10
ChinggisKhaan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChinggisKhaan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

To all interested bros I have pmed you all already. Well my fave D cup Inner Mongolian gymnast Bai Mudan actually used to work in Singapore, she was in FL Dome 2 by the name of Qin, Xiao Yanzi and also Bai Mudan. The after that she went to Kuala Lumpur to work. Now still working in Kuala Lumpur. I always specially go all the way there to find her as she is too good already.

As for another Inner Mongolian legend called Wang Xue, many bros are still looking for her. She used to be active in geylang area a few years and very very good service and passionate typical Mongolian, heard some rumours she is back in the trade but don't whether is sg or malaysia. Any bros got news of her can share with us, she is also another favourite here.

Other then that for Health Centre Spa in central area called Apple also inner mongol I loved her massage and fj service, but she keep changing spas as spas keep getting raided, don't where she is now.

Last edited by ChinggisKhaan; 21-12-2019 at 06:20 PM.
Old 21-12-2019, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
To all interested bros I have pmed you all already. Well my fave D cup Inner Mongolian gymnast Bai Mudan actually used to work in Singapore, she was in FL Dome 2 by the name of Qin, Xiao Yanzi and also Bai Mudan. The after that she went to Kuala Lumpur to work. Now still working in Kuala Lumpur. I always specially go all the way there to find her as she is too good already.

As for another Inner Mongolian legend called Wang Xue, many bros are still looking for her. She used to be active in geylang area a few years and very very good service and passionate typical Mongolian, heard some rumours she is back in the trade but don't whether is sg or malaysia. Any bros got news of her can share with us, she is also another favourite here.

Other then that for Health Centre Spa in central area called Apple also inner mongol I loved her massage and fj service, but she keep changing spas as spas keep getting raided, don't where she is now.
thanks for sharing, bro +23

if you have new (Inner) MongoLiaN Babe in SG, please share
Old 21-12-2019, 11:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
alexjason is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Hello bro
Mind can share?
Old 22-12-2019, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 6
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtas View Post
Honestly i rather spend the money on local babes in FL3.
Dont bullshit
Local babes are trash. no fight
Old 22-12-2019, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
walker526 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro, please share contact. Thanks.

Quote:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1