The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2019, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Re: Cat 50 Thai WLs - Big Boobs FRs (at least C-cups, please)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
bro who is the top end cat 50 wl ?
12-14 years ago....plentiful.....

Now GL like shit regardless of cat 50 or cat 150.....
Old 18-10-2019, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

TS will agree with me....I tried some of his recommendation ages ago....$$$$$ grade tits and body!
Old 19-10-2019, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
12-14 years ago....plentiful.....

Now GL like shit regardless of cat 50 or cat 150.....
12-14 years ago plastic surgery wasn’t advanced, you really had to be beautiful naturally to stand out
Old 19-10-2019, 06:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

miss cartoon's rouns arse n kiddy look...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
Don't say I never share.

L18H38 G10

Name: fern
Been here for 3 months

Looks: 8/10 she looks like a Taiwanese variety show celebrity. Cannot remember the name but looks a bit like Carrie Wong one.
Body: 8/10 she is a bit bigger frame. Quite tall. Very womanly figure
Boobs: 9/10 natural D cup. Soft.
Service: 9/10 very cheeky and service oriented. Can tahan a hard and rough bonk.
Attitude: 9/10 no complaints.

Natural huge tits in cat 50 quite rare and I think G10 is quite well balanced in all departments. Still cannot compare to the legendary cartoon.

Hope bros can share more natural big tits cat 50 girls. Or at least PM to share with me. Thanks.
Old 19-10-2019, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lanun913 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone wat time they open ...like any h open now??..cat 50 thai.
Old 19-10-2019, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
long_brown is Cool - loads of Potential

L18H36 G07

Age 21
Natural 36C
Service not bad.
BJ
Old 20-10-2019, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Lormeelover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Don't say I never share.

L18H38 G10

Been here for 3 months

Looks: 8/10 she looks like a Taiwanese variety show celebrity. Cannot remember the name but looks a bit like Carrie Wong one.
Service: 9/10 very cheeky and service oriented. Can tahan a hard and rough bonk.

Natural huge tits in cat 50 quite rare and I think G10 is quite well balanced in all departments. Still cannot compare to the legendary cartoon.

Hope bros can share more natural big tits cat 50 girls. Or at least PM to share with me. Thanks.
Just finished a session with her.

Its really full natural 38D with regular sized areola. Can see stretch marks on her breasts and tummy indicating recent birth. Quite accurate that she looks like a combination of Rainie Yang and Carrie Wong. Very very fair skin that can give the impression of bonking a Taiwanese. Very conscious about using condoms, strictly no BBBJ so carried on with capped BJ, so bros fearing STDs can consider, she is likely to carry on for 2 years without having problems. Very chatty and cheeky too plus offered to teach me Thai if I visit her regularly.

However, she is a bak chai so not for bros who like to lift and bonk unless you have been deadlifting 100kgs. Just imagine Rainie Yang’s eyes and nose with Carrie Wong’s mouth but puipui. Definitely not for skinny girls lovers.

Dmg standard $50. Will RTF.
Old 24-10-2019, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4494 / Power: 19
omg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond repute

This G10, is her rate $50 for 30mins or 20mins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lormeelover View Post

Its really full natural 38D with regular sized areola. Can see stretch marks on her breasts and tummy indicating recent birth. Quite accurate that she looks like a combination of Rainie Yang and Carrie Wong. Very very fair skin that can give the impression of bonking a Taiwanese. Very conscious about using condoms, strictly no BBBJ so carried on with capped BJ, so bros fearing STDs can consider, she is likely to carry on for 2 years without having problems. Very chatty and cheeky too plus offered to teach me Thai if I visit her regularly.

However, she is a bak chai so not for bros who like to lift and bonk unless you have been deadlifting 100kgs. Just imagine Rainie Yang’s eyes and nose with Carrie Wong’s mouth but puipui. Definitely not for skinny girls lovers.

Old 28-10-2019, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1185 / Power: 15
kitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Don't say I never share.

L18H38 G10

Been here for 3 months

Thanks, just tried Fern, agree all stats
Old 28-10-2019, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitts1000 View Post
Thanks, just tried Fern, agree all stats
Up u bro. 😊
Old 01-11-2019, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
jacktan66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L18H38 opens at what time?
Old 02-11-2019, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 22
SexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to all

Hi,

Just try L38h18 G10(Fern).

Overall good and agreed with FR from other bro’s.

She told me house open 2pm to 2am.

Enjoy

Thanks
SexMan
Old 12-11-2019, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 5
AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lormeelover View Post

Not sure what size probably 36D .
Saw her in the tank immediately on. Quite Chio with all the makeup. Meaty but not fat. My type currently. But then stomach a bit wrinkly and some scars on her thighs so minus points. Boobs is the highlight. Very nice didnt really see any wrinkle .

Another thing of note is if you like to lick pussy....naturally sparse and sibeh smooth no hair one...When one at her pussy is like frenching a girl lol...one of the nicer pussy I have eaten. But when I tongue fuck her, I feel she a bit loose. Confirmed when I put my cock in. Pump till sunrise also cannot cum. Lol

Told her I want to fuck her boobs......she say with condom.....what the fuck lol...I rather opt for Hj luckily she didn't ask me to do it with condom.

Service nothing to shout about. But otherwise accomodative to changes in position. She is quite pretty but not likely to rtf on a regular basis .
Her nose could be fake as she tried to stop me from pinching them .lol
Old 09-12-2019, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Upz for more sharing of busty WLs with good service.
Old 10-12-2019, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
Upz for more sharing of busty WLs with good service.
bro up you +23
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1